Chapter 1.

Stuck In A Love Square. Not A Love Triangle.
 
 
 
"Omg, there is a new girl being transferred to our class! Have you heard about it? Heard that she came all the way from the States! I think I heard some rumors that she is half korean too!" a girl whispered to her friends. 
"No way. I think she will be fugly," Ashley, the school's QUEENKA, said as she heard. "She obviously won't be as pretty as me, girls. So what if she's a half korean-american? Her looks won't be me." she smirked towards the bunch of girls gossiping, leaving them speechless, and walked passed them to her seat at the back of the class. Mrs Matthews, the teacher teaching English came in and started the class. 
 
 
 
 
Sophia's / Songmin's POV: 
URGH! ! I AM LATE FOR ENGLISH CLASS! AND IT'S MY FIRST DAY HERE!" I cursed. "OMG WHERE IS THE DAMN CLASS?!" I ruffled my hair in irritation. Walking through the long and empty hallways just annoyed me more. "Oh it's here. . The class has already started. Just breathe in. It your first day here Sophia." I took a breath in and turned the doorknob. 
 
"The equation to solving this question is....Oh. Ms Kim, I see you are here. Come and introduced yourself to the class," said Mrs Lee. "Erm, I think I'll skip the introducing part Mrs Matthews." I said. "No, no, it's a must to be welcomed by the class! They are very friendly. " Mrs Matthews insisted and smiled.
 
 
 
 
Sophia's/Songmin's POV: 
 
*Urgh I ing hate introducing. Look at all those y girls with those glares, Mrs Matthews calls them friendly?! EW. Ok whatever just say my name and be poilte.* I took a deep breath, clutching on my books in my hands, " Hi everyone, I am Kim Songmin, the transferred student from North America, LA.  I hope you can guide me along. Thank you." I bowed and took an empty seat at the corner of the class, ignoring weird states and glares. 
 
"Hey Clara! Clara! Psst! Where is Baekhyun and Kris? They skipped class again I suppose?" I heard the girl whispering to her friend beside her, infront of me. "EXO always skips their classes because they are filthy rich kids, Rachel. " the girl beside her replied. *Who is Baekhyun and Kris? Who is EXO? Suppose they are the boys that capture these girls hearts. Urgh. Goes the same for every high school.* I thought and rolled my eyes.