Chapter 2.

Stuck In A Love Square. Not A Love Triangle.
 
 
 
English class ended. Songmin got to find her Maths and Biology classes easier with the help of the school campus map.  It was soon lunch break. As expected, the cafeteria was huge. Songmin was walking along the hallway when suddenly someone bumped into her accidentally. She landed hard on her .
 
 
 
 
Sophia's/Songmin's POV: 
 
"Ouch! Fuc-" I said. "Hey new transfer student! Watch where you are going! Stupid ." as soon as I heard that, I was furious. I looked up with fury in my eyes, only to meet a handsome young man. Yes indeed, he was handsome but with the y behavior just totally ruined his image. I got up and I wanted to embarrassed him infront of the students for accusing me. 
 
"Excuse me mister, but you are the one who should be watching where you are going! Don't talk to me like I'm in the wrong!" I shouted at him. My blood was boiling badly.  I was gaining stares from everyone along the hallway. The guy infront of me had a stunned look on his face. To be honest, it was hilarious but I could not afford to laugh at that time. Anger was in me. But I controlled myself and walked away, the students were like the waves of Moses letting me through.
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun's POV:
 
"Hey Baekhyun! Whaattttttt up?!~" Chanyeol shouted to Baekhyun's ears as he put his arm around Baekhyun's shoulders. "Urgh get off me. I got scolded by the transferred student infront of some students. Totally embarassing." Baekhyun said with an irritated tone. "OHMYGOD. HAHAHAHAHA! YOU?! BYUN BAEKHYUN?! YOU GOT SCOLDED?! OHMYGOD! " Chanyeol clutched his stomach and laughed badly. "Shut the up, Park Chanyeol. Let's go and eat, I'm starving." 
 
 
 
 
Sophia's/Songmin's POV: 
 
Urgh. That boy was so irritating. Ok I have to calm down and have my lunch. I walked towards the cafeteria and took my food and sat on the table where no one sat. I looked around and everyone had their own clique. I walked past them gaining stares and whispers again. Sigh, can't they just forget about me? I hate being the new student. "AHHHHHHHHH! OPPA!!!!" a girl screamed. What the ?! Can't I have some peace?! "OHMYGOD, BAEKHYUN OPPA! KAI OPPA!!! EXO OPPA!!!!" more screams started. 
 
 
 
Baekhyun's POV: 
 
*Where is that girl that had messed with me? I am so going to get he-* "OPPA!" "BAEKHYUN OPPA!" "EXO OPPA!" oh gosh these fangirls again. So noisy. Everyone is so irritating. Ignoring the screams, giving them glares which makes them screamed more. Kai, as usual the limelight of our group, was giving the girls his so-called-famous-smirk. Obviously, me being the second limelight of the group was ignoring those stupid fangirls. Such an annoyance.
 
My eyes scanned though the crowd, and I found her.