Can You Read This?

Can You Read This?

Quick note, English words will be in bold and i do not own any people ,places, or things involved in this story, just the idea . Oh ya, there is one swear word at the end of the store so watch out                    

 

Knock Knock

"Kyuhyun can you get the door please?" Ryeowook ask from the kitchen, doing the dishes from lunch. Kyuhyun, from his place on the couch, huffed because he had to pause his game. 

"Sure, but I don't have to help clean up after dinner tonight."

"Fine, just get the door, it's rude to make the person wait too long" Ryeowook agreed. Kyuhyun unlocked the door and peered out into the hallway.

"There's no one here. It was probably a stupid kid doing a doorbell ditch".

"A what?" Ryeowook said from behind Kyuhyun.

"GAHH. Don't sneak up on me. Are you taking lessons from Kibum or something." Kyuhyun stated. Ryeowook just cracked a huge grin and didn't answer. Creepy.

"So what does doorbell ditch mean? Tell me tell me tell me" Ryeowook begged. Kyuhyun smirked at the chance to mess with the innocent minded person.

"It means when a ghost comes looking for a body to possess. It rings the doorbell and the person who answers the door gets possessed" Kyuhyun's grin turned psychotic. Kyuhyun was expecting Ryeowook to quiver in fear and run. He, however, didn't expect the kick to the shin he got.

"OUCH! What was that for!?"

"For thinking you could scare me. I'm not such a baby that I'd believe ghost were real" Ryeowook pouted, completely reversing his thought that he wasn't a baby.

"So what does doorbell ditch really mean?" Ryeowook pressed, wanting the truth this time. Kyuhyun sighed

"Henry said it's an english word for a game where people go up to someone's door, rings the doorbell, then runs away to not get caught."

Kyuhyun turned away to keep his legs out of kicking reach from little Wookie. A peice of white paper, folded in half, on the door caught his eye. his eyebrows furrowed as he inspected the paper. A single piece of tape kept it on the door.

"Now what is this?" he questioned out loud as he pulled the paper off the door.

"Maybe it's a notice from the apartment owner?" Ryeowook said as he followed Kyuhyun back into the apartment, closing and locking the door. Kyuhyun opened the paper as he made his way back to the couch in the living room, his game forgetten. His eyes scrunched and he frowned.

"What? Is it a noise complaint, an eviction notice, a death threat, is it an invitation to a play date with SHINee?" Ryeowook asked while he plopped down on the couch.

"I don't know".

"What do you mean you don't know?" Ryeowook said as he grabbed the note from Kyuhyun. Ryeowook screwed up his face when he was met with one line of squiggles in black ink, written in english.

"What? Is this english?" Ryeowook said. Kyuhyun nodded. They both looked at the note with hatred. Who would write a note, to Super Junior, a KOREAN band, in english? What if it was something important that could mean the difference between life or death? And that is how Heechul found them, with their faces in a look of horror staring at a piece of paper.

"What's got you guys looking so BLAH" Heechul said as he looked over their shoulders.

"It's a note and I have no idea what it says" Ryeowook answered.

"Sounds interesting. Let me see" Heechul didn't wait for a reply as he yanked the paper right out of Kyuhyun's hands.

"Ya right, you probably have the worst english skills in the whole group" Kyuhyun mocked, only to recieve a smack up the side his head from Heechul.

"YAH, be respectful of your hyung" Heechul ordered, he didn't see Kyuhyun roll his eyes.

"Can you read it hyung?" Ryeowook asked. Heechul responded with a wide grin.

"Of course I can. It says 'Heechul is amazing'' ". Heechul looked down at his fellow group members and was met with blank faces.

"What?".

"Heechul hyung shouldn't lie like that" Ryeowook stated.

'Let's just go ask Siwon, he's good with languages" Kyuhyun said as he stood up from the couch, Ryeowook following him, as did Heechul just for the heck of it. Kyuhyun knocked on Siwon's door before entering. Siwon was on his bed reading a book, he put it down and sat up when the three boys stood infront of him.

"Yes? Is there something you need?". Siwon questioned.

"This." Kyuhyun said as he held out the piece of paper. "It's in english and these two here can't understand it."

"YAH, it's not like you can either" Heechul sneered. Siwon carefully read the paper as the two glared at each other.

"You didn't even give me a chance to say what it meant" Kyuhyun countered. "Besides Henry's been teaching me english".

"More like he's been TRYING to teach you english while you space out 5 minutes in. How about if Siwon can't read it, you try, then when Henry gets home we see who is right?" Heechul offered,

"Deal." Kyuhyun agreed.

"So what does it say hyung?" Ryeowook asked Siwon. Siwon looked up at him a bit of a guilty look on his face.

"I'm not 100% sure but I think it say 'Super Junior  is the best' or 'Keep the noise down' " Siwon said scratching his head. Ryeowook took the paper back from Siwon.

"Thanks for trying Hyung" Ryeowook smiled. Just then the front door opened and closed.

"I'm home!" Henry called as he made his way into the apartment.

"Perfect timing" Heechul said with an evil grin. All four of them went to the livinng room to met up with the youngest of the group.

"Henry, we need your help" Ryeowook cried as he glomped the boy. Henry, used to the treatment, looked up as the others made their way over to him.

"Uh with what?" Henry questioned, feeling a bit worried when he say the intense stares of Kyuhyun and Heechul.

"We found this note taped to the door, it's in english, translate it" Kyuhyun ordered. "OUCH, stop kicking me!" Kyuhyun shouted as Ryeowook kicked him again.

"Then be nice" Ryeowook scolded.

"Before you read it Henry, we need to say what we think it is so we can see who is right" Heechul said.

"Ok, what do you guys think it is". Henry spoke.

"Super Junior is the best" Siwon answered.

"An invitation from another group" Ryeowook said.

"A noise complaint" Kyuhyun said.

"Wait, why are you answering?" heechul argued.

"Just because I didn't say an answer doesn't mean a didn't have one" Kyuhyun smirked.

"Does heechul hyung have an answer?" Henry questioned

"He had one, but never in a million years would it be correct" Kyuhyun answered for Heechul. A glare was thrown by Heechul, eyes were rolled by Kyuhyun, the usual routine.

"Ok...." Henry muttered as he opened the paper. It was like an imaginary drum roll had started. The three non-english readers held their breath as henry quickly scanned the single sentence.

"Well. What does it say?" Siwon wondered, getting more curious as the boy held out on the answer. Henry only laughed at their faces.

"It says....." Henry began.

"It says what?" Kyuhyun asked, getting impatient. Henry took a big breath, secretly enjoying torturing his hyungs.

"It says....'Heechul is amazing' it must have been a Heechul fan" Henry finally answered. As the saying goes, hit the fan.

"Oh shut up Heechul" Kyuhyun said without even looking at Heechul. Heechul's face was one big grin as he looked at Kyuhyun.

3. 2. 1.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WHOSE GOOD AT ENGLISH NOW HUH!" Heechul roared with laughter.

"YOU DIDN"T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT SAID, YOU JUST SPOUTED NONSENSE HOPING YOU HAD A CRAZY FAN COME TO OUR DOOR WITH A NOTE!" Kyuhyun shouted back. Ryeowook scooted closer to Henry to escape the shouting.

"Are you sure it''s not a noise complaint?" Ryeowook double checked. When he got no answer, Ryeowook looked at Henry to see him breaking into a grin of his own. At this moment Ryeowook was getting scared so he latched on to Siwon instead. Siwon leaned down to pick the note back up.

"Henry, why do I have a feeling that you had a part of this" Siwon said, the other two were still having their shouting match so they didn't hear them.

"Heechul wanted to have a chance to mess with Kyuhyun and I was bored" Henry said simply. That was all that was said as Henry made his way to his room.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

THE END

Hehe. How was that for a first try. I have honestly been thinking of writting this story for the past week but only now had the chance to write it.

Back in the story, Henry supposedly returned early to put the note on the door, rang the doorbell then left for about 10 minutes.

Comment if you want to.

Have a good day or night

:-D