"Husband Life" An EXO-M Tao drabble-ish ft. Kris, Sehun, & D.O.

"Husband Life" An EXO-M Tao drabble-ish ft. Kris, Sehun, & D.O.

        "Yah! Yeobo/honey! Dinner's almost ready!" Tao called from the kitchen. The scent of Kimchi Spaghetti wafting through the hallways.
        "Okay!" You replied, turning back to your son. He giggled, clapping chubby little hands at his father's debut song: "MAMA"
        "Isn't it catchy?" You smiled, flash backing back to your fan girl days. The image of a Tao filled room running through your mind. And now, here I was with my bias's and I's child, a mini version of him sitting in my lap.
        "Jagiya/sweetie! Dinner's ready!" Tao shouted, the clatter of dishes and utensils in the background. Picking up your son, you went to join your husband.
        Greeting you with a heart-skipping grin, he reached for his child. Little Tao giggled at his father, pushing a cd onto his cheek.
        "Ahhh, what's this?" Tao winked, putting the baby into his high-chair, studying his debut album. Your lover's eyes sparkled, reminiscing the old days.
        "Ma-ma, ma-ma," Tao mumbled, suddenly doing the lip wipe dance. Bursting into laughter, you shoved a forkful of kimchi into his mouth.
        "What?" He laughed, between bites of dinner. Rolling your eyes, you went to feed "little Tao." Your dork like husband sprinted to the stereo, pushing in the cd. He ran to the middle of the room, making a posing stance.
        "Yeobo, boohae/what are you doing?" He responded with a chuckle and the infamous "History" started to play. Tao shuffled forward, and put his hands in his pockets, flailing the insides. Almost dropping the dish in your hands, you stood there open-mouthed.
        "What?" Tao blinked innocently, continuing to dance horribly.
        "You know that song is like twelve years old right?" You said seriously, keeping in a laugh.
        "Yeah, so?" He retorted back, disappointed at your reaction.
        "Oh...nothing," you mumbled, twirling a fork of spaghetti.
        "Well then..." His voice trailed off, you turned your head just to see him whisk you into the living room.
        "What are you doing!" You squirmed in his arms, embarrassed by the corny romance.
        "Oh...nothing," he mimicked your voice, dipping you to the floor. You gasped, shocked at his sudden actions.
        "Well what do we have here?" A voice scoffed sarcastically, Tao and I's head snapping to the figure leaning on the door frame.
        "Kris hyung..."
        "Kris Oppa..." You guys said simultaneously, Tao dropping you to the floor. He fell in between your legs, fire starting in both of your cheeks.
        "Woah! There's a baby here!" Sehun's head popped up through the doorway, and then he dashed to the kitchen. Not sure if Sehun was talking about him forever being the maknae or your baby, you brushed yourself off, and bowed at Kris, "little Tao's" giggle heard from the dining room.
        "Yah! What'd I miss?" Kyungsoo (D.O.) appeared next to Kris, holding a container full of his homemade Kimchi Spaghetti. You smacked your head, the sudden guests coming at the wrong moment.
        "Oh and Tao," Kris chuckled "stick to Wushu."