Kiss From Yuri?

Love Make Us Go Crazy

The next morning

 

Wooyoung was sleeping when he heard noises from downstairs. He stirred a little and finally open his eyes. He saw his daddy was still sleeping beside him. His face was so cute. He giggled and kiss his Daddy's cheeks. He carefully get off of the bed and went to looks for his mothers. He then remember Jessica's room. He open the door and saw his Umma still sleeping. He let his Umma sleep and decide to walk downstairs. He saw Tiffany was cooking breakfast. There they are. His brothers waving cheerfully at him.

"Hyung! Come sit here!" Minwoo waved his hand and patted his hand at the empty chair beside him. Tiffany looked behind and saw Wooyoung standing at the staircase. She smile.

"Come Wooyoungie. Sit there beside Minwoo." Wooyoung nod and sit there. Yoochun was waiting eagerly for the breakfast while Sehun was............. Sleeping? He looks like he was sleeping because he didn't even move but he has his eyes wide open. And it scares Tiffany a little.

"Was Sehun normally like that?" She asked the boys.

"Sehun?" Yoochun looks confused but when he looks at Sehun he finally understands.

"He's normally like that. If he had to wake up early. After he woke up he will sleep back like that. He will only wake up back until he feels satisfied of sleeping. Don't care about him. So Mommy, when are the breakfast ready?" 

"A little bit more. Wait okay?" Tiffany smiled at her. Yoochun nod. Tiffany pat his and the other boys head and continue making breakfast. "Yoochun-ah~" Tiffany called.

"Ne Mommy~" Yoochun replied with the same tone as Tiffany when she called him. Tiffany chuckled.

"Can you wake Daddy and Umma up? Both Minwoo and Wooyung here are too lazy to wake them up." Yoochun look at the 2 boys. They looked at him with a pleading voice.

"Okay then." he stood up and climbed the stairs and went into Taeyeon's room. He saw Taeyeon was sleeping with his 2 arms widely open. Yoochun walked to his Daddy's side and wake Taeyeon up.

"Daddy wake up." he shake his Daddy's body. Taeyeon stirred a bit but didn't open his eyes. He was awake but he was too lazy to wake up. Yoochun who tought that his Daddy not yet wake up think of an idea to wake him up. Suddenly there's a thinking bulb beside his head and it blinks. Taeyeon who didn't hear anymore voices thinks that Yoochun had already walk out. So he continue to sleep. But then his beautiful sleep was disturbed bu this noise.

"DADDY WAKE UP!!!! IF NOT I'M GONNA KICK YOUR FACE!!!"

"Woah! What is that?" he panicked.

"It's me screaming in your ear dad." Yoochun said with an innocent face. Taeyeon frowned.

"Why did you scream? And where is Mommy?"

"Mommy's downstairs making breakfast." 

"Oh." Taeyeon nodded his head.

"I'm going to wake Umma first, Daddy" Taeyeon nod again.

"It's going to be hard to wake her up. Make her laugh and she will wake up immediately, Okay son?" Yoochun nod cutely and walk to Jessica's bed.

 

Yoochun's P.O.V

Dad asked me to make Umma laugh. Only then she can wake up. Why can't she wake up even if I shook her body? I then walked to Umma's room. There I saw her sleeping like a baby. I then walked to her and climbed the bed. Lie down beside her and kiss her cheek. Everybody loves to kiss Jessica's cheek. Even Taeyeon do that. And now all her sons will do that. ^_^ 

"Umma. Wake up." I shook her body lightly. For my surprise she didn't even move! "Umma wake up! It's 7 in the morning." This time I shook her body a bit hard then before. Didn't move at all. O_O

I must think of something. But Daddy's doesn't seems logic. How can she wake up if I make her laugh than scream inside her ears. I'll try one more time.

"UMMA!!! WAKE UP!!! IT'S 7 IN THE MORNING!!!!!" I shouted at her. I saw her frowned her eyebrows but....Guess what? She sleeps back. I'm sorry because I've had ignoring Daddy's fact. I then sit on Umma's stomach and tickled her waist. First time I failed. But I saw she chuckled. "????"  I had a mong face. Then I try tickled her thigh and waist once more. SHE WOKE UP!!! And right now she was laughing her out. Too harsh for a 10-years-old boy. Yeah I know. :P Finally woke up!

"Umma. Stop laughing. Mommy was preparing breakfast and she ask me to wake you up. Right now it's 7:30. You'll be late for school."  Woah! Mature Yoochun for the first time. And maybe the last? 

I asked her to stop but she don't want too.Did I tickled her to much? So......... "UMMA!! STOP LAUGHING!!!! YOU'RE LATE TO SCHOOL!! REMEMBER?!" Finally she stops. 

"Late to school? Like I care. Huh!" she lie down back. What is wrong with her?

"Umma~ Everybody was waiting for you. And I'm hungry. Let's go now~" I use my aegyo. My aegyo never dissapoint me. And yup! They will never. Because Umma had lay up back and look at me? Why is she looking at me?

"Umma? Can we go now?" she was creeping me with her glare. She suddenly stood up and walk towards me with a scary face. What is she planning to do to me? Please don't kill me. I'm just an innocent 10 years old boy who was waiting to get married when I am 20. I don't want to die before I get to get married. I looked at her with fear on my face. She took a step to me, I took a ster backwards. The scenario go on but I stop. Because there's a wall behind me. She was getting nearer. Now her face was in front of mine and she looked at me with a glare. She leans closer and kiss my cheek? What is she planning to do. I widened my eyes when I saw she was trying to hide her laugh her laugh. I looked at her with a shock expression. She was laughing again.

"OMO! You should see your own face. So hilarious!" she said while laughing. Oh My God. A weirdo. I better get out from here. I quickly ran to the door and scream in fear.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" I ran downstairs and went to Daddy. I hugged him tightly. The others looked at me with a what-happened look. I ignored them and hug Daddy tighter. He hug me back and try to ease me down. Then I saw Umma walk down with school uniform on her body. I looked at her with fear and looked away. Then I saw Mommy's eyesmile. She was smiling at Umma I guess. It melts me down. Woah Fany-ah! Even little kids melts on your eyesmile. Bravo bravo! 

I released appa's hug and ran to Mommy's arms as Umma sit beside Daddy. I sit on her lap and trying not to look at Umma. "What's wrong Chunnie?" she ask me. I took a glance at Umma and she was staring at us.

"Umma was too scary when I wake her up just now." I whisper at her ears. I don't want Umma to hear it. Then I heard Mommy chuckled. 

"What did she do?"

"She was creeping me out with a glare. Then she came closer to me with that scary face. She looks like she want to kill me. She leans closer and kiss my cheek. And then she laugh hysterically. I was so scared then I ran out of her room screaming at hugged Daddy." I pout when she was laughing too.

"What did you do to him just now, Sica?" Mommy asked. She make me face the front. And then I saw Umma look at Mommy. Is she jealous? Jealous? Cause her expression told me.She was shooting her glare at Mommy and she looks angry. But why? Seriously. This Umma has some problems. I just shrugged it off and continue eat my breakfast. Sitting on Mommy's lap and she feed me. With those eyesmile I saw when I took a bite. I'M IN HEAVEN!!!

 

Jessica's P.O.V

 

Yoochun was so close with Tiffany. I wonder why he choose me on the first place. Ah I remember. She chose Oppa and Tiffany first. I was slightly hurt. Then I saw my other kids look at them with jealousy. I mean Sehun and Minwoo. Luckily my Sweetie isn't like them. Thank you sweetie. You made my day. Nevermind. I'll win Yoochun's heart. Muahahahahaha. I look at them again. Yoochun was whispering something at Tiffany. Suddenly I became jealous. He's my son not yours! Then I saw Tiffany laughing.

"What did you do to him just now, Sica?" Just now? What did I do? Oh that incident. I grinned. I mouthed to her. I'll talk to you about it later. Then I saw Tiffany facing Yoochun in front. He then looked at me. I didn't realized that my I haven't end my grin. And it maked me look weirder in front of Yoochun. I sigh. Tiffany was feeding Yoochun. I can't help but feeling jealous.

*Ding Dong* The doorbell rings.

"I'll get it." Oppa said and went to open the door. 

"Hey kids. I'm here!" I heard a man's voice. Surely not from oppa. I looked behind and I saw Yuri. Ugh! What is he doing here? He then run towards our direction with a happy face. I guess it's about the food. So I focus back on my salad. Suddenly, I felt somebody back-hugged me and kissed my cheeks. I was shocked and turned to look. But things just ger worst. When I turn my head that person face was near to me and my lips touched his. And guess who. It's the annoying dark-skinned boy Yuri.

"Yah! What are you doing. Go away from me!" I pushed him a little and he immediately release me. With a pout on his face. I never realized he was so cute with a pout on his face. What? Cute? What has happened to me? I knocked my head with my knuckles. He then hold my hand. How dare he! Oh. His hands were soft. "What? I must be crazy." I accidentally blurt it out.

"What Sica-yah. You're not crazy. You're beautiful. As beautiful as Jessica from Girls' Generation." I know this has nothing to do with crazy but I can't think of any cheesy lines so I randomly put this. Sorry!

 

Sorry. I'll update later. Too tired to write anymore unnecesary scenes. :P Actually I've finish writing this story yesterday but I want to publish this story. Sorry for the random chapter.