Chapter 2

Love Make Us Go Crazy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQI1zRSspFS4Ff-pi6Fc8f

Her long brownish hair and her pretty fringe just decorates her head beautifully.

"Mr Kim Taeyeon! Why are you not paying attention to my class?! Close your mouth and I'll see you in the detention class after this!"scolded Mrs Kang fiercely.

"Yes,Mrs Kang,"said Taeyeon feeling embarassed.The whole class laugh at him including Tiffany. Donghae just smirk.

"OK guys.Stop it and continue with my lesson," Mrs Kang said.

'I must make her mine,' Taeyeon said in his heart confidently.

She then continue teaching and gave them some homework.

 

-Recess time-

 

While Taeyeon was in Mrs Kang detention class,Donghae was eating alone.Then, he saw two beautiful ladies walked in the cafeteria.It was Tiffany and her bestfriend Jessica walking in the cafeteria.

'Isn't she the one that Taeyeon looking at?'thought Donghae.'She lookes so pretty' thought him again. 'Stop Donghae.You're loyal to your one and only first love Yoona,remember?'said Donghae's mind. 'But she left you for another man.Are you still loyal to her?' His heart said. 'No Donghae,think about  your love to her.You vowed that you will alwaysbe loyal to her don't you?' His mind said again. 'No Donghae.She doesn't need your love Donghae.Don't mind your stupid mind' his heart said. 'Stop it.I have the right to choose.And I choose Tiffany' he said. 

He then saw Tiffany and Jessica was looking for an empty table to sit.

"Hey,there's an empty table there.Let's go," said Jessica while pointing to a table.

Donghae thought it was his table.But actually it's not.It was another table beside his table.

Both Tiffany and Jessica sit on the empty table.

Oh yes.Both of them are the Queenkas' of SM High.

"Tiff,what did you want to eat?'asked Jessica

"Anything you buy,babe,"Tiffany replied. Don't get it wrong.They are not lovers.Just BEST friends.

"Ok then," Jessica said and went to buy their lunch.

Donghae who was looking at Tiffany was busted when suddenly Tiffany looked at him. He then looked away feeling embarassed and his face was damn red. He then continue eating his Kimchi Fried Rice.

'Oh my god I'm busted. She saw me looking at her.'said Donghae in his heart

Tiffany just giggled.She's used to it. Most of the boys always looked at her and have the same reaction as Donghae.

Then Jessica came back with two plates of omurice and two glasses of ice lemeon tea.

"Thanks Sica!" Tiffany showed her eyesmile.

Donghae who was looking at them are stunned when he saw Tiffany's eyesmile.

'It was lovely' thought Donghae. Then suddenly Taeyeon patted his shoulder guiding him to shocked. He screamed. Making everybody in the cafeteria look at him.

"What are you doing?Looking at my girlfriend-to-be?I know she is beautiful so don't look at her for too long,"said Taeyeon

"Is she your girlfriend that you banned me from looking at her?I can look at her as much as I want" Donghae said

 

 

 

 

 Double update.Sorry if it's not interesting:(