Kids??

Love Make Us Go Crazy

"So?? Have you guys picked your partner?" the teacher asked. 

"Ne~" all the students said in unison. 

"Alright. Here's your mission.You must babysit 2 kid and look after them. It's for me to observe if you're fit to be a good parents. I will ask them questions about how you take care of them and I will give marks based on their words. Understand?" Almost all of the student sigh. "Ne~" They said with a lazy tone. "Your mission start Tomorrow. Tomorrow you must bring the childs and introduce them to me. And please prepare their profile. Make sure you bring them to live with either one of you. Gender doesn't matter. Good luck then." The teacher smile before exiting the class. The bell was ringing telling them that the school had ended.

"Oh no~ How can I take care of 2 kids. My partner himself behave like a kid. It looks like I will take care of 3 kids. Tiffany groaned. 

"Hey!" Taeyeon pout. "How can you say like that?" Tiffany giggled.

"Aigoo. Mianhae. Now let's go. School had ended.We should start looking for the kids." Tiffany pulled Taeyeon's hand after they finished packing their stuff.

 

 

Meanwhile with YulSic

"So Sica, Are you excited to take care of kids?" Yuri looked at her with a smile plastered on his face. Jessica looked at him with a mong~ expression. If you watch Runningman you know what I mean. 
 
"Umm. No." she replied. Seriously she didn't even hear what the teacher spoke just now as she was busy looking at Yuri. Yuri knew it but he ignored her.
 
"Oww. You're no fun." Yuri pout. Jessica giggled at the cute sight. "Come on. Let's catch up with them." Yuri said as he saw the TaeNy couple walk out of the class. He took Jessica's hand and ran to the TaeNy couple. Jessica blushed with the sudden contact. "Hey!" said Yuri as they catched up with the TaeNy couple. 
 
"What?" Taeyeon asked as he looked at Yuri.
 
"Can we go look for the kids together? I don't know where to find them." 
 
"Ahh. How about we go to the orphanage?" Tiffany suggest to them.
 
"Sounds good." Taeyeon said. "Let's go.I know one orphanage house near my house." Again with the same position. Taeyeon at the middle, Tiffany at his right, Jessica at his left and Yuri beside Jessica. The 4 of them walk hand-in-hand together. Soon they arived at Taeyeon's neighbourhood.  "There it is." He said as he pointed at a building that had 
 
'' Dae Han Min Guk Orphanage House." banner on the wall. 
 
"Woah! The house is so big. I wonder if they had many kids. It'll be fun living with kids right?" Taeyeon said with a dorky smile. Yuri nodded his head excitedly. "Come let's go." he said and dragged the 3 of them with him. They greeted the owner as they came in. "Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma!"  they bow as they saw one middle aged woman sitting on a chair.      
 
"Ahh. Annyeonghaseyo. Taeyeon-ah. Long time no see." the ahjumma get up and hugged Taeyeon. The rest of them blinked their eyes in confusion. Taeyeon looked at them and smile. 
 
"I knew this ahjumma since I was little. I always play with the kids here." he said. "Ahh." The rest said and nod their head.
 
"Well Taeyeon-ah. What brings you here?" the ahjumma asked.
 
"Oh that one. Currently our teacher asked us to take care of 2 kids to see if we are fit to be a parents. So we came here to ask can we take some of the kids here?" Yuri said to the ahjumma politely. The ahjumma nodded.
 
"I see~ Ok take which one you want but make sure to hand them back right in time after your teacher pass you." she smile. All 4 of them nodded.
 
"Gomawoyo~ Ahjumma." They bow. Then they headed their way to the kids. "Which one should we choose ahjumma?" asked Taeyeon.
 
"Ah about that. How many do you all need actually?"
 
"Four" they said as they showed four fingers to the ahjumma. The ahjumma chuckled.
 
"Err." The ahjumma scratch her head. "How about Wooyoung,Yoochun,Minwoo and Sehun?" The ahjumma showed then four boys. "The one who is playing skipping rope is Sehun. He is the second maknae among the four. The one who is reading book is Minwoo. He is the maknae.They're 5. They are at the same age but Sehun is older by 3 months." The four nodded. "That one. The one who is running is Yoochun. He is slightly older than Minwoo and Sehun. He is 10.And the oldest among the four. And that one." she points at a boy who is sleeping. "Wooyoung. He is like the big hyung. Even though he is younger then Yoochun. He's 8 years old." 
 
"Oh."    "So how? Want to adopt them?" the ahjumma ask. All of them nodded. "Ok." 
 
"Ahjumma. Can we get their profiles?" Tiffany asked. The ahjumma nodded with a smile. She then went to take their profiles below the counters.  "Kamsahamnida Ahjumma." Jessica said and all of them bow.
 
"What is their name again? I forgot." said Taeyeon with a dorky smile. 
 
"Aigoo uri Taengoo is so forgetful. They're Wooyoung,Yoochun,Sehun and Minwoo." 
 
Umm. Sehun!" called Ahjumma. 
 
"Ne~" Sehun replied and ran to ahjumma. Not forgetting to smile at his soon-to-be parent. 
 
"Oww. So polite." Tiffany giggled. Taeyeon chuckled and hugged Tiffany's shoulder with his left arm as he was standing at her right.
 
 
 
"Sehunnie. Do you want to follow that hyungs and noona?" said ahjumma as she point at them. Sehun looked behind him and pout. 
 
"Why? I don't want to leave here." ahjumma chuckled.
 
"Don't worry Sehunnie. You will stay with them for a while. Then they will send you back. I promise." ahjumma said with a smile. Sehun looked at her.
 
"You promise ahjumma?" he said as he held out his pinky finger. Ahjumma nodded and link her pinky finger with him.
 
"Now call Minwoo,Wooyung hyung and Yoochun hyung. Tell them that they will follow them too. And asked them to pack their things. You too"
 
"Really? Ok then." He said excitedly and went to called them. The ahjumma walked to them with four envelope with her.
 
"Here,their profiles." she handed out the envelopes.
 
"Kamsahamnida." they bow again. 
 
"Sehunnie. Have you called your hyungs?"  "Yes.They're packing their things!" Sehun yelled from the room.   "Don't  worry. Most of them had nice attitude. Accept for Yoochun. Eventhough he is the oldest hyung he acts like a maknae. Different from Sehunnie. He is so mature eventhough he is one of the maknaes. He is so playful yet cute. You must scold him so that he can follow your words. Remember that."
 
"Ne~"   Soon the four of them walked out from the room with each of them holding two bags in their hands and a backpack at their back. They chuckled when they saw Minwoo hugging a Pikachu (bear?) in his hands and and all his bags are in Pikachu shape. "So cute~" Jessica chuckled at him.   "Come here." ahjumma waved at the four kids. "Now the four of you will follow noonas and hyungs. They will do some projects so you have to behave well ok?" ahjumma advising them. They nodded their head. "I will miss you guys." ahjumma said as a tear flows down her ears. The four of them started to cry too. 
 
"Don't worry guys. Once our mission finished we will send you guys back here." Taeyeon tried to coax them. The four kids nodded their head.
 
"Come. Say goodbye to ahjumma." said Jessica as she held Sehun's and Yoochun's hands while Tiffany held Minwoo's and Wooyoung's hands.
 
"Byebye ahjumma" The 8 of them said. They went to Taeyeon's house since Taeyeon's house is the nearest.
 
 
 

Hello~ I'm back again. Sorry for the late update. I was thinking what mission shall I give them then my friend gave me this idea. Thanks to elfish990704. And welcome welcome tp my new subscribers. I really welcome you. ^_^. Till next time. Kamsahamnida. Oh. Here is their kids. Oh yeah. Please subscribe my other fanfic too. ^_^      Love Make Us Go Crazy 2    I'm sorry their kid picture won't appear after I update this chapter so I just put their normal picture. Comments please~ *pouting*                     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                               

                                                   Kamsahamnida...

 
                                                                        images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOtPkp_WlqZ9F-_lZcdt7                                      
I miss you in TVXQ oppa~ You will always have my heart. 
                                                                   
                                                                              images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSluq0e8RcL9syhaLFJJSe
Cutie~ Oppa Saranghaeyo~ ^_^
 
                                                                     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZtJL0aSVWru3mHp0ovSv
Aigoo oppa~ So cute~ Why is your face like that?
 
                                                                                images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_QT2-xKtUvxKEVN4hm8w
That glare~ Right into my heart. *faints.