Crazy Yeol

My Star

 

We were so into talking that we forgot the time. We just heard noises from somewhere near when we saw EXO-K nearing us.

I stood up and Suho was the first one to notice me.

“Kim! Kim right?” he asked.

“Yeah.” I faced Kyungsoo and smiled, “ I just want to give this to you.”

I handed him the letter but before he could get it someone snatched it away. And who else but Park Chanyeol would do something like that.

“To Do Kyungsoo, “ he read what was written in the envelope.

“Yah! Aren’t you being rude?” I asked him.

“Rude? Hmm.. Let me see,” he started. “First of all, I want to thank you for shining my life…”

Oh my glob! He is reading my letter out loud! Ugggghh. I’m starting to hate this Chanyeol giant.

“… and fo-“ he stopped because Kyungsoo snatched the letter away from him.

“Don’t worry, fan girl, I won’t let anyone read your letter for me,” emphasizing the last two words.

“Alright, alright, move along now. We still have another schedule. Tsk. Fans always cause delay!” Their manager shooked his head while pushing the group inside the van.

Before going in, Kyungsoo looked at me and smiled.

He. Smiled. At. Me. I think I can die now.

On second thought, it’s not yet time for me to die. I’m gonna marry Kyungsoo in the future! Why should I die? Hahaha

But, just when everyone is inside the irritating giant jumped out handed me a piece of paper and before going back inside he mouthed “ CALL ME” while putting his fingers against his ears and mouth.

I gave him a WTF look then he laughed.

I looked for Kyungsoo inside the van but I couldn’t find him because Chanyeol is blocking the whole window. Is he always like this? Are all idols like this?

Then, the car sped off.

“I think Chanyeol likes you,” Seulchan spoke.

“Ehh. Why would he? He’s not my bias. He’s your bias right?”

“Does it matter? If he likes you then let it be. I’ll just have to kill you I guess,” she said matter-of-factly.

“Seriously, you don’t have to kill me because he doesn’t like me. We only met today! He probably won’t recognize me if we ever bumped into each other again someday.”

“But he gave you something right? What is it? Come on! Let’s see! Maybe it’s their dorm’s number key! Omo! Can I come? Can I come? Or maybe his number, cause I think he mouthed ‘Call me” right? You’re going to be textmates!” she was too excited for her own good.

I shooked my head and looked at the piece of paper Chanyeol handed me. My jaws fell when I saw what was written. There, in the middle of the paper, written with a marker was big smiley. A big creepy smiley showing all of its front teeth, the upper ones and the lower.

Chanyeol…