Fanmeet

My Star

 

I looked at myself in the mirror for the 16th time today. Yes, I counted it. I am anxious. Why? Today is the first fan signing event of EXO-K. Though I know I’m just a fan I still want to look good in front of them. Who doesn’t? Even if EXO just debuted they are already one of the hottest idol groups out there. I’ve been a fan ever since their first teaser video was revealed. I admit it wasn’t easy choosing a bias because all of the members were really outstanding. But someone did get me hooked. And anyone who would hear this might think I lost it, but I think I’m falling in love with him.

“Me? In love? Hmm.. Maybe. Who wouldn’t fall in love with that man? But no, Kim, you are just a fan. You can’t live a life in love with an idol. That would be suicide!” I told myself.

 I sighed and looked at my watch and it was already 3pm. The fan signing will not start until 5pm but though the venue is just near my house I need to be there early because I know there will be a lot of fans lining. It’s EXO’s first fan signing event after all. I grabbed my bag and the letter I made for my bias.

I reached the venue in no time and as I thought, there are already plenty of fans waiting outside. I immediately lined myself. I thought of what to say to each of the members. Could I ask them something like most fans would do? Could I take a picture of them while having them sign my CD? Could I… My thoughts were interrupted when I saw EXO-K finally made their way to the table.

Then I saw him. Do Kyungsoo. The one I was most looking forward to see today. He was incredibly cute as always. I don’t know why I chose him. It’s just that I was so fascinated by him. I even said I love him, right?

As they were passing right beside us, I couldn’t help but stare at him. Why is he so adorable? He was smiling from ear to ear and that makes me feel all gushy inside. Gosh, is this what others meant with having butterflies in the stomach? He passingly looked at me while smiling.

“He looked at me,” I whispered.

“They looked at all of us,” somebody from my behind said.

When I turned to look at her, a hand met my face. “I am Seul Chan. You?” the girl said smiling.

“Kim. Kim Alejo.” “I’m not Korean if that’s what you’re thinking.” I added after seeing the look on her face.

“Wow, you look Korean, if you haven’t said your name I would have thought so. And your Hangugeo is really good!” Seul Chan said.

I just smiled and turned my gaze back at the group. They are now introducing themselves. After the introduction, the fan signing finally started.

“Park Chanyeol is mine. Who’s yours?” Seul Chan suddenly asked from behind me.

“Do Kyungsoo is mine,” I answered laughing. This girl is just so cute. “Oh, it’s our turn, mind grabbing some snacks after this?” I asked her before going up the stage.

“Sure!”she said happily.