Fanmeet 2

My Star

 

“Hello. What’s your name?” Kim Jongin or more known as Kai asked while I was handing him my CD. He was really kind and he seemed shy.

“I’m Kim.”

“Kim? Is that your surname?”

“No. That’s my name. I’m Filipino,” I said smiling.

“Wow. Good to know we already have international fans,” he said while signing my CD. “Here you go. Nice meeting you!”

“Kamsahamnida.”

“Hi Kim!” Kim Joonmyun or just Suho said smiling. “I heard you and Kai talking so I already knew your name.” He immediately signed and handed me my CD.

“Annyonghaseyo! Baekhyun imnida.” Byun Baekhyun said loudly.

“I know,” was just all I said as I was nearing Do Kyungsoo.  Sorry, Baekhyunnie, but Kyungsoo is just more adorable. After Baekhyun signed, I was walking towards the next member when I heard Kyungsoo laugh. I looked at his direction and was taken aback. I always wanted to hear him laugh personally and this is it.

“Hi! Park Chanyeol here. What’s your name?” EXO-K’s happy virus greeted.

I didn’t notice that Chanyeol already greeted me because I was busy staring at Kyungsoo who’s happily talking to an ahjumma fan. He’s so damn cute! Gosh-

Someone held my hand. When I looked at it, it was him. Park Chanyeol.  He was smiling when he grabbed the CD from my hand that he was holding. I bit my lips. Geez. How could I forgot that there is still him before Kyungsoo? Pabo.

“Sorry,” I said while giving a shy smile.

“No, it’s okay. Here’s your CD,” he said still smiling.

I bowed and made a very nervous step.

“You have pretty hands by the way.”

I didn’t understand what Chanyeol said because finally, I am the next one to let Kyungsoo sign.

“Yes! This is it!” I said to myself.

“Yeah. This is it,” Chanyeol said both smiling and shouting causing the other fans to look at our direction. Technically, I am still at his side because the ahjumma next to me hasn’t finished yet.

Again, I just smiled at him.

The ahjumma finally walked towards the end of the line and I am now in front of Kyungsoo.

“Hi! I’m Kim. I really really like you. Here’s my CD.” I said energetically.

He just smiled and took my CD. As he was signing my CD, I was intently staring at him. I feel like I was being drawn to the beauty in front of me. Can I touch him so that I can assure myself that he is real and not just a figment of my imagination? Then, without thinking, I raised my hand and touched his head ever so gently.

He was startled. Because of that I was drawn back from my thoughts and when I saw my hands on his head I immediately took it back. The staffs have noticed it and they immediately ran to me. One was about to hold me when he stood and said it was nothing.

I don’t know what to do. I am so embarrassed! Why do I have to touch his head? Stupid.

“Here’s your CD. Thank you for coming,” Kyungsoo said to me while smiling. He was still smiling at me after what I’ve done. Oh, you, don’t make me fall harder.

 I was still lost in thoughts while Oh Sehun, the last member to sign, was signing my CD.

While I was going down the stage I suddenly remembered the letter I was supposed to give Kyungsoo so I tried to go back. But a staff prevented me. He pushed me down the stage and there are already other fans in front of Kyungsoo so I have no choice.

“What to do? What to do?” I asked myself, thinking of a way to give Kyungsoo my letter.

“What to do? Why?” Seul Chan said. She was next in line.

“I forgot to give him my letter,” I said pouting.

“Oh, is that so? Come on!” she exclaimed while dragging me.

“Wait. Where are we going?” I asked her.

“To their van! We’ll wait for them there and you’ll get a chance to give Kyungsoo you letter and I’ll get a chance to get Chanyeol sign our marriage contract. I also forgot to do so while in the stage,” she finished.

Is she serious? “Do you have an extra contract? Can I have it?”

Then Seul Chan laughed. “Babo, I was just kidding! We’ll end up in jail if we do that.”

The line is still long so we probably will wait for an hour beside EXO-K’s van.

“So how long have you been here in Korea?” Seul Chan started.