Turn of events

Another love story

Recap of a sudden turmoil

With that last thought, Guigui’s eyes closed as she collapsed to the ground. The back of her head hit the stone like, rough pavement, and started to bleed. Soon, her whole body was surrounded in a pool of blood. Calvin who finally came along after getting lost when he was trying to follow Guigui, scooped her in his arms and ran for medical wing.

“She might have a minor concussion causing the endless flow of blood. We may have to find someone with the right blood type to replace her loss of blood. Please do your best to find an O typed blood student or we might have to stop the heart from pumping due to its need of blood.” The doctor glumly explained. “You’ll have 24 hours until the machine stops pumping our supply of blood. Until then please hurry.”

“Just go in and help her by donating some of your blood to her please? She will die in two hours if you don’t help her. “Calvin exclaimed. “It’s also your fault that she’s hurt!”

“Alright.” He sighed as his forehead clouded with worry. Why does she have to be so troublesome and clumsy?

 

“Guys I am very glad to say that Guigui’s back with us again and let’s give her a warm welcome!. Now after the good news, let’s just say there’s going to be a bad news for you guys.” Ms. Cherry explained. “You guys need to do a end of term project in assigned groups, and the topic can be depended based on your group’s interest. Your group members must all work on an equal amount of work and you can present in anyway you wish. Right now I am going to tell you to get into your groups as I read the members out loud. Get ready!”

“Group Three: Calvin, Hebe, Aaron and Guigui.”

-RRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG-----

Gui… Gui, I really like you. I fell in love with you the first time we met. I believe this is what they call love at first sight. Will you be my girlfriend?" Calvin asked hopefully.

“Calvin… I can’t say yet. We’ve just met for a few month, how can you decide your feelings so quick?” Guigui asked in return.

“If it’ll make you change your mind, I was the one that saved your life Guigui, Me. Calvin.” He said.

“Calvin…. It was you?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Calvin….It was you?”

“Well, not really…. I mean, yes, it was me that saved you. I saw you lying on the ground in a pile of blood so I carried you to the medical wing and they said that you’ve got a minor brain concussion due to the sudden movement of blood pressure. You needed a lot of blood since your blood loss, so I donated some of my blood to you. And that’s the whole story.”

-flashback-

“She might have a minor concussion causing the endless flow of blood. We may have to find someone with the right blood type to replace her loss of blood”

 “I’ll donate!” Calvin volunteered.

-end of flashback-

“Calvin… thank you for saving my life. I really don’t know how to pay you back for that favour.” Guigui gratefully thanked him.

“I love you Gui, and I’ll promise you that I won’t ever let you get hurt again. Will you be my girlfriend?” Calvin asked with sincerely. “It doesn’t matter if I’ll get hurt. All I know is that no matter what happened, I won’t let you get hurt. I’ll protect you from all the harm for now on.”

“Calvin…” Instead of replying, Guigui hugged him. Her tears were falling uncontrollably down her cheeks. It was the first time someone had confessed to her, and she was so touched by his gentle words. Calvin gladly hugged her back. It was the first time that Guigui had felt so happy, she felt loved, and almost blinded with her emotions bubbling inside.

Aaron’s POV:

As the two were in each other’s arms, enjoying the moment, Aaron who happened to stop by the classroom to get his textbook, overheard everything as he saw the two inside. Inside his emotions are boiling up at different places. He's mad at Calvin for taking the credit of saving Guigui. But why would he be mad? He doesn’t even like that clumsy, troublesome girl. If he doesn't like her, why is he feeling so upset over Calvin confessing to her? Why is he worried? Why does he even care? His hands balled up to a fist as he ran outside and began repeatedly punching the wall. All he can think of is that annoying girl, and the image of Calvin and her hugging each other. He was nearly blinded with rage. Suddenly, his phone buzzed, signalling a new text message.

Yo Aaron, go get Calvin and meet us at home. Apparently Chun is cooking dinner today, since that our allowance is limited every month now. (one of mom’s new rules.)

P.S: pick up sum beef noodles just in case that Chun’s cooking is THAT bad.

-Jiro

“UGH!!! Who cares about dinner? I’ve got more important things to worry about. Go get Calvin eh? Oh I’ll get him alright.” He evilly smirked as he pulled out his phone once again. “Calvin Chen yi ru! Get your stupid right here now! I’ll be waiting for you in the courtyard of the school. Hurry up!” He busted into the speaker of his cell phone.

 -in the classroom---------

The two jumped apart as Calvin’s phone ranged.

“Hold on a sec Gui. I have to get this call. It’s from Aaron.” Calvin assured Guigui, his new girlfriend.

Guigui’s POV:

Awe, he called me Gui. That’s so cuteJ. Its from Aaron? What does that arrogant jerk want now? But all she did was nod and smiled at him. OMG, I am so glad to be with Calvin right now, he’ll protect me from that freak…..

“Gui. I have to go now. My brothers are waiting for me at home. Thanks for today. I’ll call you later. Bye.” With that he rushed out the room.

“Hmmm, why is he in such a hurry? I hope everything is alright. Shoot, I was supposed to meet Hebe 20 minutes ago!” She quickly packed her own stuff and ran out the room.

-Courtyard at the back of the school-

"Calvin I’m telling you! Even if you're my brother, you have no right of lying to Guigui! She doesn't deserve your lies!" Aaron shouted.

"And who are you to say that? You're the one that yelled at her, made her hurt, and almost killed her!  If I’m correct, you don’t even like her! so who are you to judge me? Plus, You guys were fighting the whole time, I liked her so I confessed to her. Is it any of YOUR business? And were you stalking and spying on us the whole time?!”Calvin nearly exploded with anger.

“You won’t like it if I told her the truth, would you?” Aaron blackmailed.

“YOU WOULDN’T DARE-“Calvin started.

“You think I wouldn’t? I HAVE A MILLION WAYS TO TELL HER! And when she knows, she won’t even want to look at you ever again.”

“YOU!” Calvin swung his fist at Aaron’s face, but he dodged and replied one of his own, but unlike Calvin’s shot, his found its target. Soon Calvin’s lip was bleeding.

“STOP!” a voice called out.

“What are you doing here?” Both boys cried out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter:

"GUIGUI? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Guigui went up to Aaron and slapped him across the face.

"How dare you hurt my boyfriend, and especially when he's your own brother?"

"Guigui...." Aaron called her.

"Don't talk to me, your kind of people disgust me."

 

Updated:) Again, sry for the late update:'( Homework were stressing me out>;( But i will try my best to update ASAP:)

thanx for all the subscribes and comments;D i LOVE u guys<333

 Please leave a comment, a idea, or subscribe plz:) Criticism is also welcomed:P

thank you for all your support^-^

-holagurrl

Copyright 2011 holagurrl storylines