Middle School Days Pt.2

We Got Married S2: Chunji & You

Your POV
It’s already been 3 weeks since the SM audition Seohyun and I went to. We sang a duet of the song “Goose’s Dream” together. The results were to come out today. I wanted to go over to SM with Seohyun but she was ill at home so Chanhee offered to bike me there. I’m a lot more comfortable around Chanhee now, apart from his good looks and charm, he’s a student, like all of us. He likes poking fun at me like pulling my cheeks and I like to tap his shoulders and stick my index finger out so that I poke his cheek when he turns around. We talk and joke often since we have similar interests. He’s still number 1 pretty boy at the school though so we get stalked a lot and people keep posting our pictures on the gossip page of our school, but I don’t really mind it…kekeke~ I feel my phone vibrate in my backpack and check my text:

START TEXTS

Chunji: “Seol~ are you coming out? I’ve been waiting for you at the entrance for a while now!”

Seol: “Sorry Chanhee-ah! I’m rushing out! Promise! Kekeke~”.

END TEXTS

I grab my backpack and make a run for the door.

*School Gate*

Chunji: Seol! Come on! I promised your mom I’ll bring you home by 7!

You: Sorry Mr. Lee!

Chunji: Don’t call me that, I’m not your teacher!

You: I know~ but you sure sound like one keke~

*You jump to the back of the bike and hold on to Chunji’s waist, and he starts to pedal to the SM Building*

Chunji: Waaa~ so heavyyy. You should do the pedaling…

*You slap Chunji’s back*

You: Yah! You’re so mean!!!

Chunji: hehehe ~ just joking!

Chunji POV
As I felt her arms around my waist I felt my heart jump twice. She probably doesn’t know but it’s the first time I’ve ever biked with a girl sitting behind. As I feel her head lean on my back, I feel my cheeks turn red and try to control my heartbeat. I always have to in order to get my mind off how beautiful she is. Of course her appearance is innocent and pretty, but her personality is what attracts me. She always puts other people before herself and tries to help others in any way she can. It looks like she fell asleep. I should pedal more softly~

*At SM Building*

Chunji: Seol~ we’re here.

You: *Yawn* I must’ve fell asleep! Thanks so much Chanhee keke~ You can be cool at times! Anyways stay here. I’m checking the results by myself, ok?

Chunji: Ok ok! Go in now.

You: Alrighty! Wish me luck hehe

Chunji’s POV
She turns back to me and waves and I see her run into the building. I really hope she’ll get in. She’s not big on fame or the entertainment world, but I want to see her share her talent with the world. The first time I heard her sing was just a week ago. I dropped her off at her house afterschool and was about to leave, when I heard a voice coming from the window. She was singing my favourite Chris Brown song, With You, and it sounded so amazing. At my vocal academy I hear many talented voices, but hers was different, you could hear her sing from her soul.

I looked at my watch, and I’ve been waiting for her outside for around 30 minutes. It seemed kind of long so I went inside the building to check up on her. The security guard thought I was checking my results so he let me in. I looked inside the room he directed me to and I overheard Seol talking with the Director…

Director: Sorry, but I can’t let both of you in.

You: Why not? I thought you said you liked both our voices.

Director: Yes, but there are limited spots available. Even if you make it as a trainee, we can’t guarantee that you will become a singer. We have to pay for your training here and we agreed on a certain amount of trainees. There’s only one more spot left. We chose you because you had a better voice and stage presence, but there’s nothing we can do if you don’t want to train with us.

You: …What if step out? If I step out…will Seohyun get to become a trainee?

Director: *sigh. I suppose so. But why do you want to step out?

You: I’m not ready to become a trainee yet.

Director: Alright. If you insist. It’s a rare opportunity though…is that your final decision?

Seol: Yes. Please give the trainee position to Seohyun…and don’t mention about me giving it up.

Director: Alright. You may take your leave now. Thank you for auditioning.

Chunji POV
What?!? She gave up her spot of becoming a trainee? How could she do that! She’s a really good friend but she really needs to put herself first sometimes. I better rush outside before she sees me.

*Outside*

Chunji: so…how did it go?

You: *smiling brightly* I didn’t get in of course! So many talented people auditioned!

Chunji: *smiles sadly* Alright…let’s go grab something to eat!

You: *laughs cheerfully* Okay! Let’s go!

Chunji POV
She gets on the bike behind me and although she doesn’t tell me. I can tell she’s upset. I hope she made the right decision. I know I shouldn’t poke into it because it’s a decision she made herself.

*Next day at school*

Seohyun: SEOL! OMG SEOL!

You: Good morning Seohyun! What’s up?

Seohyun: *gasps for air* I got into SM!!! AHHH!

You: Wow! That’s great! Lucky you!!!

Seohyun: I’m so happy! Sorry that you didn’t get in though…

You: No worries! I won’t give up…I’ll also audition for other companies, okay?

Seohyun: Okay okay!

You: Wow, I’ve never seen you so loud and talkative before! Kekeke~ glad you’re so excited!!!

Seohyun: haha! I know right? *checks her watch* Omo! The school bell is going to ring soon! Let’s go!

Your POV
At first, I didn’t know if giving up my position in SM was a good decision or not. But today when I saw Seohyun’s expression and how she’s become so cheerful and slowly opening up I’m glad she got the position. Singing was the only way Seohyun could express herself and I can’t wait to see her become more sociable and cheerful.

*Months later…October*

Your POV
I can’t wait for my birthday! It’s the first time I get to celebrate it with Chanhee this year! I wonder what I should do? Chanhee and I have gotten really close since Seohyun wasn’t able to attend school all the time because of her training. Sometimes at lunch or afterschool Chanhee and I find a place to practice singing. Chanhee wanted to audition for a company by the end of middle school and I wanted to audition for one by the first year of high school.

Seohyun: Seol~ what do you want to do for your birthday this year?

You: Hmmm…I’m not sure yet, let’s go ask Chanhee and see if he’s got any ideas!

*Approaches Chanhee and his friends*

You: Chanhee! Could I talk to you for a second?

Chunji’s friend: Chanhee yo! Your girlfriend wants to talk to you!!!

*Chunji looks up from his video game*

Chunji: Hey Seol! Sure! *walks to her and playfully punches his friend’s arm on the way out* *whispers to friend* She’s not my girlfriend!

Chunji’s friend: *shouts* Yet! Just not yet!

Chunji: Shutup!

Chunji, Seohyun and You walk toward the school café to find a place to talk.

*At the cafe*

You: well…it’s my birthday on the 5th…and I was wonder-

Chunji: *shocked* wait what? Your birthday’s October 5th?

You: Yeah…

Chunji: That’s the same as mine!

You: Stop joking around…

Chunji: No I swear, my birthday is October 5th.

You: What?! That’s so weird!

Chunji: haha…yeah I guess! So what were you saying?

You: I was wondering if you wanted to spend it together…*choke* I mean together with everyone

Chunji: Sure! I’ll invite the class to my place and we can celebrate it there if you want?

You: haha…that sounds great!

*Next week at Chunji’s house*

You're wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/chanhee_seols_birthday_party_outfit/set?id=30035880 (had fun making this :)

Seohyun: Woah…I had no clue that Chanhee’s house was so huge! His family must be loaded!

You: Wow…I didn’t know either…never came here yet. Let’s ring the doorbell.

*shuffling sounds*

Maid: Welcome! Chanhee and his friends are at the living room, I’ll take your coats and presents!

Your POV
I look up and see a really pretty woman heading my way. This must be Chanhee’s mom! Author’s Note: Jung Hye Young from Playful Kiss, style, personality, looks, identical! Keke~

Mrs. Lee: OMO! You must be Seol and this must be Seohyun! Welcome! Seol’s the other birthday girl right?

You: Hello, Mrs. Lee. Yes I am. *embarrassed, scratches head*

Mrs. Lee: Seohyun why don’t you go into the living room first! Seol do you mind coming to help me in the kitchen?

You: No problem at all Mrs. Lee!

Mrs. Lee: Don’t be so polite and use honorifics! Makes me feel so old!

*Mrs. Lee links arms with Seol and brings her to kitchen*

Mrs. Lee: Omo! You are such a pretty and cute girl! Chanhee always talks so much about you! He pretends to be cool and manly at times but he’s actually a really shy boy!

You: Really?

Mrs. Lee: All the time! Ever since the first day of school! So many girls in the living room are trying to get close to Chanhee! They keep trying to up to me! Keep a close eye on Chanhee! Don’t worry! He only has eyes for you!

You: You’re so funny Mrs. Lee! Chanhee doesn’t like me…

Mrs. Lee: Trust me on this Seol~ I’m his mother…I know for sure what’s going on in that brain of his! I’m so proud of my son! He has such good taste! If I were him I would definitely pick you too!!! Look at the birthday cake! Do you like it? I made it myself!

Your POV
The cake was huge and had cute animated characters of Chanhee and you on it. You were doing the heart pose with Chanhee.
*You look down on the floor and blush*

You: *softly* thanks so much Mrs. Lee…

*Outside at the living room where the guys are gaming and the girls are trying to get close to Chanhee, Seohyun walks in*

Seohyun: Hi Chanhee…Happy birthday

Chunji: Thanks Seohyun! *looks around for Seol* ummm….where’s Seol?

Seohyun: Mrs. Lee asked for her help in the kitchen.

Chunji: AISH! UMMA! *runs into the kitchen*

*In the kitchen, Mrs. Lee still talking with Seol, getting along well and laughing*

Chunji: UMMA! Stop being so embarrassing…leave Seol alone ok?

Mrs. Lee: Yah Chunji! Stop being so shy you cutie! *pinches his cheek*

Chunji: *extremely embarrassed* Come Seol let’s go…*grabs her wrist and pulls her outside*

Your POV
Chanhee brings me to his room where there was a balcony. We went on the balcony and we watched the sunset go down together. I saw him pull out a box…

Chunji:*ahem*…ummm this is your birthday present. My umma said you would like it…

You: Your umma picked it out?

Chunji: Well no…I did…but she said you’d like it?

Your POV
I opened the box and saw a beautiful necklace.

Your b-day present: http://img7.imageshack.us/i/chpt3swarovskilunarmoon.jpg/

You: Wow…it’s so beautiful!

Chunji: Here…I’ll help you put it on.

Your POV
He swiftly flips my hair to the side and opened the clasp of the necklace. He draped it over my neck and did the clasp. He put my hair back in place…such a gentleman! It was so intense…I could hardly breathe!

Chunji POV
I put the necklace on her neck…she looked stunning. I hope she didn’t feel my fingers trembling the whole time! She really makes me go cra-cra-crazy…

You: Thanks so much Chanhee! I love it! *turns around and hugs him*

You and Chunji POV
Omo! My heart is pounding so fast!

Mrs. Lee POV
OMO! They are sooo cute! *sigh. She reminds me so much of myself! So cute and bubbly! Keke~ Pabo Chanhee…he should ask her out already! I better sneak back downstairs before they see me! Omo…they are such a perfect couple! No wonder they’re all over the school’s gossip page! What a good-looking son Chanhee is! Kekeke~ really takes after me!

*They part from the hug*

Chunji: *Ahem* Umm…let’s go down…they’re probably waiting for us.

You: *fix your hair* Umm…right! Haha let’s go!

*Back downstairs*

Girls: Chanhee! Seol! Let’s open all the presents!

Chunji: Oh ok...*picks one that stands out to him*

You: That’s mine

Chunji: Thanks! *flashes killer smile, all the girls swoon* Wow! The present is a handmade red scarf and a CD! Thanks so much!

Your Present to Chunji: http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/4932/dsc08281b.jpg
(*Author’s Note: Chunji wears this scarf all the time in reality!)

You: *blushes* Your welcome!

*A couple hours later the party ends, Seohyun and You walk together and part ways*

*Back at your house*

Your POV
I can’t stop staring at the necklace he gave me! It’s so pretty! *jumps up and down on the bed to keep from screaming* Your phone then starts to vibrate and you check your new message.

START TEXTS

Chunji: “Seol! Thanks for your present…about your message on the CD…sure…I promise that we’ll celebrate all our birthdays together. And the songs you recorded on it sound beautiful!”

Seol: “Thanks for yours too! I love it! Hey! You didn’t say anything about the scarf I knitted!”

Chunji: “The scarf…is so intense. So…red. KEKE~sigh I guess I’ll wear it anyway…”

[Your POV: Hmph! He doesn’t even know how tiring that was to make! You even had to rush it since you only had a week to knit it!]

Seol: YAH! That was so difficult to make! Hmph…I better see you wear it everyday!”

Chunji: “Okay…I promise! Goodnight!”

END TEXTS

Too bad not all promises last forever...

____________________________________________________________

Author’s Note:

Woah! That was so long! Hope you guys liked the chapter!
The next chapter will be a special for Valentine’s Day!
Hope I can update it today!!!
Don’t forget to comment!
Your lovely author~kyjjangyo