WGM S2: Valentine's Special Pt. 1

We Got Married S2: Chunji & You

Author’s Note:
Just to clear things up a bit...Chunji & You are 20 years old while you are in WGM S2 :)

____________________________________________________________

Your POV
We already filmed We Got Married S2 a couple times. We did typical things, like make kimchi together (obviously me doing most of it), go to the beach together (where I forced him to piggyback ride me), and other things WGM couples do. I know I cannot continue to be in denial…no matter how much time has passed…no matter how I occupy myself…no matter how far I run…the only person who has my heart is Lee Chanhee.

Today’s filming was unknown to the girls. Since it was Valentine’s Day, the girls grouped together to plan something to make for the boys, and the boys plan the whole day for the girls. The boys had been planning all weekend on it. They planned it together, but none of it is filmed, so it’s just sort of WGM dude hangout…as far as I know they are having it at Khun and Victoria’s place. The girls went to Seohyun and Yonghwa’s place to plan. Chunji & I didn’t have a place yet, since we were still a pretty new couple.

*Last weekend*

Boy’s Meeting – Khun and Victoria’s Place

Khun: Hey guys whatsup~!

Chunji: Hello Khun-sunbaenim. Nice to meet you.

Khun: Chunji you can relax man…there’s no cameras around. Call me hyung!

Yonghwa: Welcome to WGM Chunji, you can also call me hyung.

Chunji: Alright Khun hyung, Yonghwa hyung, did you both start planning for next week yet?

Khun: You bet man! Victoria is going to be so surprised! I planned for a spa treatment together, and then we can go to the salon together, and then we can go for a romantic dinner at an expensive restaurant before the WGM S2 concert!

Chunji: Concert? There’s a concert?

Khun: Yeah, they just added that in this week. You’re supposed to find a duet to perform together, give some fan service, etc. At the end the audience and netizens vote for who they think did the best date, best performance and had the best chemistry.

Chunji: Oh…wow I had no clue.

Yonghwa: Just relax. It’ll be fine. I heard you will be moving into your first house this week, how’s that coming along?

Chunji: It should be fine…just doing some last minute preparations. So what are your plans for the Valentine’s date and concert?

Yonghwa: Not sure yet…probably check on the sweet potato farm. Put some hearts around it…maybe a picnic there…eating sweet potatoes…sing our Banmal Song for the concert.

Khun: *sigh. Yonghwa! Put some more effort into it!

Yonghwa: I try…but Seohyun doesn’t even have any ideas! It’s not that I don’t like her…we just don’t really have much chemistry together. She’s a really nice girl and all but she’s a little...well…boring.

Chunji: I know Seohyun from middle school…she’s rather quiet but she’s also really nice.

Khun: Anyways…what are you planning Chunji?

Chunji: I have it all planned out…I even figured out what song to sing. You guys are in for a big surprise! Better plan well keke~

Girl’s Meeting – Seohyun and Yonghwa’s Place

You: Seohyun! I missed you so much!!!

Seohyun: Me too Seol! How was the United States? Why did you go there to study in such a rush…with no notice?

You: Nothing much…I got accepted there as a transfer and I wanted to become more fluent in English…anyways, I’m back aren’t I?

Seohyun: Yup! Oh! Meet Victoria!

Victoria: Nice to meet you Seol! I listened to your first single! It was amazing!

You: Thank you Victoria-sunbaenim!

Victoria: Just call me Unnie!

You: Alright! So what are we going to make today?

Victoria: Well Seohyun and I decided that making personalized cakes would be a cute idea! We could present them at the concert after our duets!

You: Duets?

Victoria: Yup, we added in a Valentine’s concert/competition kind of thing. Just ask Chunji about it later, we’re meeting up with them to go practice our duets.

You: Oh okay. Thanks for the notice!

Victoria: No problem! Let’s get baking!!!

You: Wow, you’re so into it!

Seohyun: *whispers* yeah…Victoria and Khun are most likely an item in real life…they just don’t like to admit it.

Victoria: I heard that!

You: Heard what unnie? Let’s bake! Kekeke~

Your POV
We finished baking the personalized cakes and went to meet up with the boys for duet practice. The song that Chunji chose for us was perfect…I just wished that the lyrics we sang were true.

*WGM S2: Valentine’s Special*

*At your house (same one as middle school)*

Your POV
Today was the live filming for the WGM Valentine’s Special. I was sleeping peacefully when I heard a knock at the door. I opened my eyes and already saw video equipment everywhere. They started filming already…*sigh…no privacy at all. The knocking continued so I went to get the door.

*opens the door*

You: *half asleep, yawn* Chunji?

Ricky: Ani~! Annyeong Noona! It’s Teen Top Lovely Ricky!!! Kekeke~Waah! You look so lovely even with a fresh face!

Your POV
Oh Ricky Ricky…he’s such a cutie. But how can he be so hyper and cheerful in the morning! I checked my watch and it’s like 7:00!

You: Hey Ricky! Why are you here so early in the morning?

Ricky: Delivery to Seol noona from Chunji hyung! Kekeke~ Here we go! I need to go now...bbyong! kekeke~

*Ricky runs off*

Your POV
I open the box and I see a new uniform from my old middle school. On top of the box was a sticky note that read:

START STICKY NOTE

To: Seol~

Happy Valentine’s Day! Wear the uniform and head toward the school next kekeke~

From: Chanhee~

END STICKY NOTE

Your POV
I put on the uniform, have my makeup done lightly and have my straight black hair hang naturally down my back. I take one last look at myself and head down the familiar path toward the school…wondering what Chunji is up to. He signed it his real name…I miss calling him Chanhee.

*Walking down the path*

Your POV
From far I see a tall muscular figure leaning on a brick wall not far from the school gate. I walk closer and see it’s C.A.P. oppa.

You: annyeong C.A.P. oppa!

C.A.P.: It’s Charismatic Rapper C.A.P! haha…wow you look cute in your school uniform. Here, sticky note from Chunji. See you later.

*C.A.P. walks off*

START STICKY NOTE

To: Seol~

Remember this spot? This is where we first met! You bumped so hard into me and fell down and scraped your knees! Hurry along now! Don’t be late for class!

From: Chanhee~

END STICKY NOTE

Your POV
I have a feeling what Chunji is doing now…stirring up our old memories together…brings tears of happiness to my eyes. I miss being here and having fun and carefree moments with Chunji. I can’t wait to see him. I guess right now I’m supposed to head to the classroom…

*In the classroom*

Your POV
It’s been so long since I’ve been here…I walk toward my old spot and take a seat. It was near the window and I look at the seats beside me where Seohyun sat on one side and Chunji sat on the other. I hear footsteps in the hallway and someone enters the classroom…but I can’t see their face. He’s wearing the school uniform and has the same hair as Chunji! *My eyes start b with tears* Chunji-ah! I stand up and start running to the front of the classroom until he turned around…

L.joe: Annyeong Cutie Seol~! Hehe you probably thought I was Chunji right? Kekeke~ sorry I love fooling around. *takes off his wig* this looks exactly like Chunji’s hair right?!? Kekeke~ Anyways here’s Chunji’s sticky note to you~

*L.joe goes out of the classroom*

START STICKY NOTE

To: Seol~

Remember when I first came into the classroom? My welcome speech to the class:
Hi everyone! My name is Lee Chanhee. I moved here last week and will be attending this middle school with you all. I enjoy playing sports, singing and dancing.
Then I sat next to you and winked to you kekeke~ Everyone was pretty jealous of you. keke~Do you remember my favourite place to hang with my friends?

From: Chanhee~

END STICKY NOTE

Your POV
I smile at the mention of the place where he hung out with the guys. It was in the hallway where the glass windows from the top all the way to the bottom and many benches were put there as a place for relaxation. The windows faced the garden and there were also many benches. During break time Chunji and his friends went to play their video games at the benches when Seohyun and I walked and chatted in the garden. While walking outside, I would look at the bench where he sat at from time to time and he would look up and flash a smile and wink at me. It was one of my favourite parts of the day to look forward to…even though we were not beside each other I felt close to him. I only needed to look up and he gave me reassurance that he was there for me. I head toward the bench in the hallway.

*At the bench*

You: Hey Niel!

Niel: *playing his video game* hey! Give me a second! I’m almost done this level!

You: kekeke~ okay

*Niel finishes his game*

Niel: annyeong Pretty Noona! Here’s your sticky note!

*Niel runs off*

START STICKY NOTE

To: Seol~

Kekeke~ remember break time? I always played video games here with my friends when Seohyun and you went to chat at the garden. I don’t know if you noticed…but a lot of the times I paid more attention to you than the video games! Kekeke~ break times over…feeling hungry yet?

From: Chanhee~

END STICKY NOTE

Your POV
I smile brightly because of what he wrote…I didn’t know that he would cherish break time as much as I did! It was such a little thing…I quickly run over to the cafeteria…I knew I would see him soon…

*At the cafeteria*

Your POV
I look in at the cafeteria and see Changjo sitting at the table that Chunji, Seohyun and I sat at all the time during lunch. Sometimes more of our classmates joined us and Chunji’s friends that followed him everywhere. But every now and then we get lunches were Chunji, Seohyun and I would get to spend time together, just us three. After Seohyun started training, I ate lunch with the other girls in class but sometimes Chunji and I ate at this table by ourselves…kind of like…a date? *blush* kekeke~

Changjo: *waves* Noona~! Can you see me!

You: keke~ of course I can! You grew so much! There’s no way I couldn’t see you! Keke~ turning into such a manly Changjo!

Changjo: Noona stop teasing~ keke~ too bad you’re taken by Chunji or I would date you! Keke~anyways here’s your last sticky note!

*Changjo quickly runs out of the cafeteria*

START STICKY NOTE

To: Seol~

Remember the first day of school when you knocked into me? Your knees looked so painful but you still had on the most cheerful smile in the whole school. You smile just like an angel...you’re the angel in my heart.

From: Chanhee~

END STICKY NOTE

Your POV
I heard the doors open revealing Chunji in his uniform…looking exactly the same as the Chanhee from middle school. He walked in and started singing his part from Teen Top’s song Angel.

Chunji sings:
~Whoever sees you will say you're lovely
Whoever sees you will say you're pretty
One by one are perfect
there's an angel in my heart~

He walks up to me and takes out a band-aid full of hearts on it, bends down and puts it on my knee. He looks up and flashes the brightest smile ever with his pearly teeth and his smiling eyes. He gets up and I can’t help but hug him.

You: *whispers* Thanks so much for today…for bringing me back to my happiest days…Chanhee

Chunji: kekeke~No problem Seol…I miss those days too.

*You tippy-toe and kiss Chunji on the cheek*

Chunji POV
OMG! My heart is going to jump out…
She just tippy-toed and kissed me on the cheek! I touched my cheek with a startled expression on my face…which broke into a smile.
I love it when she calls me Chanhee…its like the old days are really back. Although we were never officially together as a couple…I knew we had something special.

Your POV
OMG! I can’t believe I just did that! But I couldn’t help myself…kekeke~! He was just so sweet. I look down to keep from blushing too hard.

*Chunji holds hands with you*

Chunji: Come with me! We still have a lot planned for the day! This was just the beginning! Kekeke~

You: Okay! I can’t wait! Kekeke~

Chunji POV
Today proves it…she hasn’t forgotten the memories between us in middle school…there’s still something special. Just like I said…middle school was just the beginning…I still have a lot planned for the future. I don’t understand what happened that day…or why she suddenly left Korea…but one thing I know for sure is that I need her back in my life…and she needs me. I will prove to her that we belong together.

____________________________________________________________

Author’s Note:
Hey everyone! This is only the first part of the Valentine’s Special!
Hope you like it so far!
Kekeke~ wasn’t Teen Top’s appearance cute?
The WGM couples appearance was cute too right?
Wait for the second part!
It will come soon!<3
Please comment!