Myungjong Oneshot request by EXOFiniteFae

SWEET LITTLE IMAGINATIONS OF EXO's, BAP's and INFINITE's REQUEST SHOP[ just opened]

 

INFINITE high school was the famous boarding school in Korea. It was an all-boy school. Most of the students there were beautiful, handsome and angel-looking. The top six beautiful boys in that school were Myungsoo, Dongwoo, Hoya, Woohyun, Sungyeol and Sunggyu. They were called the INFINITEs. It was because their beauty was believed to be infinity and had no ending.

 

Since it was all-boy school, you wouldn’t be surprised if there were many gay couples in that school. It was a trend nowadays and not many people even bothered by it.

 

“Myungsoo, do you know that there is a new transfer student here?” asked Hoya. Myungsoo was the flower prince in the INFINITEs.He didn’t know why he was called like that. He thought maybe it was because his charms. Myungsoo shook his head. “No. Is he cute?” he asked. Sunggyu stared at him.

 

“That’s the first thing you ask from us about the transfer student? Is he cute?” Sunggyu said with his finger gestures. L or Myungsoo was the type that fell easily towards the beautiful creature named it male or female. He just was too weak to resist the temptation of falling with a beauty.

 

Woohyun and Sungyeol were having their good times with Dongwoo. They were playing UNO. “Well. I have to know it anyway” told Myungsoo. Hoya, being positive, said “Myungsoo, if the boy is indeed beautiful, you want him to join the INFINITEs, right?”

 

Myungsoo just nodded. Sunggyu just ignored them and went to do his things. Sunggyu was in class 3-A with Dongwoo. While Myungsoo in class 3-C1 with Hoya. Sungyeol and Woohyun were in the same class in class 3-C2.

 

The INFINITEs have their own classes that they didn’t have to mix with the normal students there. They only joined the normal students when they had sports lesson or when there was an activity being held. So to be said, the normal students rarely saw the INFINITEs. This was good for Sunggyu who didn’t like to be gentle and friendly to someone other than INFINITEs. But Myungsoo didn’t like this at all since he wanted to be friends with many people as possible.

 

“Hoya, come here” called Myungsoo lowly. He wanted to ask Hoya about the new transfer student. He was interested in him. It was the first time he was like this. Hoya went to Myungsoo’s desk. “What?” Hoya asked, raising his right eyebrow.

 

“Do you know anything about the boy?”

 

“What boy?”

 

Myungsoo sighed. Sometimes Hoya could be so dense about things. “That boy”

 

“Owh~~That boy” said Hoya raising his voice. Sunggyu gave them a fierce look and asked them what they were talking about. “We’re talking about our childhood friend. Don’t worry about it, hyung. Just continue doing your work” lied Myungsoo. Sunggyu looked at them full with curiosity. It was as if he gave them the message ‘I’m watching you’. Myungsoo gulped nervously.

 

He didn’t want Sunggyu to know that they were talking about the transfer boy. Sunggyu was being harsh on him. He didn’t want Myungsoo to waste his time on useless things. Like love. He knew that if Myungsoo saw something beautiful, he wouldn’t stop thinking about it.

 

“His name. I need his name”

 

“His name is Sung Jong. My girlfriend said she know him. She said that he was his childhood friend”

 

“Tell me more about him” said Myungsoo, feeling very excited. “I’ll call Seully first if she has any info about him. So wait here while I’m calling Seully” said Hoya as he went to his desk.

 

“Can you use loudspeaker? I want to hear your conversations too and don’t tell her that I’m the one who’s asking about that question” whined Myungsoo, following Hoya.

 

Hoya shot him a glare. “There’s a thing that you shouldn’t stick your nose into. And that is my precious moment with Seully. Go away” said Hoya as he shooed Myungsoo away from him. Myungsoo went to his desk with puppy eyes. Whenever Hoya had his girlfriend in his mind, he could be the most evil person there. Hoya went out from the study room.

 

“Hoya is mean to me” said Myungsoo as he pouted. He drew chibi versions of Hoya and Sunggyu. His drawings were terrible. And he wrote in the drawings. BADASS.

====

 

“Better call her fast” Hoya said as he dialled Seully’s phone number. He already missed hearing her voice even though it was only one day he didn’t see her. Hoya’s girlfriend name’s was Kang Seul Ah or Reene in which her family preferred to call her that but he liked to call her ‘Seully’. To him, it was cute.

 

RING!!RING!!RING!!

 

“Seully darling~~” Hoya called sweetly. There was no answer coming from her. He was then shocked when he heard someone else talking to him. It was a male. “There is no one with the name ‘Seully’ here. Who are you looking for?”

 

“Opps. Sorry” said Hoya apologetically. “Is this man Seully’s father? If he was, he is definitely serious and scary man. I need to be polite to him” thought Hoya. He needed to take his heart.

 

“Umm…Mister, can I talk with Kang Seul Ah for a second? And may I ask who are you?”

 

“I guessed you have dialled wrong number. There is no one with the ‘Kang Seul Ah’ here. And I am officer Park Ji Hun” said that man. Hoya was taken aback. He was dialling a wrong person. It was awkward.

 

‘Damn. It’s very awkward I even called him Seully darling” thought Hoya as he wanted to puke with the thought of it. “No thanks. Good day to you, Sir” said Hoya as he ended the call.

 

He carefully dialled the correct Seully’s phone number or else, he would end up just like before.

 

“Hello, is this Kang Seul Ah??” asked Hoya, as he tried to confirm it was her he was calling. “Yes, this is Kang Seul Ah”

 

It was then she shouted to the phone “Yah…What’s with the formality, Lee Ho Won?” Hoya was a bit shocked but he didn’t surprise because he knew she was the type that always talked what was on her mind.

 

“Mianhe~” said Hoya as he pouted. Seully, as if she noticed the sudden change of Hoya’s mood, said nicely. “Hoya baby, It’s okay. So what is it that you’re calling me?”

 

“Do you remember when we’re talking about your childhood friend…What’s his name?”

 

“Lee Sung Jong. What else’s?”

 

“I need some information about him if you don’t mind, Seully. Can you tell me?”

 

“Why do you need it?” Seully slightly raised her voice. Hoya knew that Seully was curious like a dead meat right now. But Hoya couldn’t tell her about it.

 

“Nothing”

 

“Tell me, Lee Ho Won” demanded Seully. Hoya gulped nervously. He knew Seully wouldn’t stop until he told her why he needed that information. “Lee Ho Won, don’t make me tell the world about your deepest secrets” she threatened. It was very clear in her voice that she really meant it.

 

“Okay okay. Myungsoo wants them not me” said Hoya finally, feeling glad that he was able to let it out. He really felt very guilty when it came to lying to his girlfriend.

 

“Myungsoo?” her voice went back to normal. “Oh him. Why does he need them? Is he going to recruit Sungjong into your group?” asked Seully, a bit excited. Hoya didn’t like the sound of this. Seully was rarely getting excited about a man except if that man was super cute or handsome.

 

“Yeah” Hoya answered shortly. He was jealous. And she knew it. Seully liked to a lot. “It would be nice if Sungjong is here then I can play with him like we used to”

 

It was then Hoya burst. “You can’t play with him”

 

“WHY?” Seully whined.

 

“It’s because you are mine to play with” Hoya said blankly with no sense with humour. Seully wanted to scream when she heard that. “What???I’m not yours” she argued and added “But I know for a fact that you are MINE”

 

“What?? We both own each other”

 

“No~~I own you but you don’t own me. I am mine myself”

 

And the conversations went on and they even talked about Sungjong in the end.

=====

 Hoya returned to the room for about one hour later with his weird smile. “What’s with that weird smile on your face?” asked Sungyeol. Hoya just went to his desk and continued smiling. Myungsoo looked at Hoya whether he had done asking Seully about the boy or not. Sungyeol just ignore him as he was too being ignored.

 

“Hoya~~” Myungsoo called him sweetly. Hoya ignored him again. It was the twentieth time he had done this to him. “Myungsoo, come here” called someone.

 

It was Sunggyu. Myungsoo was afraid to face him since he was afraid that he would be fried alive by Sunggyu.

 

But instead, Sunggyu handed him a pile of papers. “Take this and be concentrate on your work”

 

Myungsoo was about to whine when he took the papers from Sunggyu’s hand. Then he beamed happily as he read the title of the paper. It was the profile of the new transfer student.

 

Lee Sungjong.

 

“Why did you do this for me?” asked Myungsoo. He wanted to hug Sunggyu for doing this for him. “I can’t stand looking at you being sad like that” Sunggyu said as he scrunched his nose, blushing.

 

“THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH” said Myungsoo, hugging Sunggyu who stiffened under him. Dongwoo shot Myungsoo his deadliest glare. Myungsoo quickly backed away from Sunggyu as he mouthed ‘Mianhe~’ to Dongwoo.

=======

 

“Let’s us welcome our new friend coming from Gwangju. Lee Sungjong” said the homeroom teacher of class 3-C1 welcoming the new student into their class. Myungsoo and Hoya were excited to welcome the new comer to their class. The two INFINITEs were in their class for the first time. And the reason they were there not because to study but because they wanted to meet the new boy.

 

“He’s here. He’s here” Myungsoo chanted the words excitedly. And coming into their class was indeed a beautiful man. He was as tall as Hoya. And you could see there were sunrays shining from his back. “I always know he is beautiful in person” said Myungsoo as he was in daze.

 

He was like an angel coming from the heaven. And Myungsoo had fallen for that beautiful creature even though it was a male. “I know I know” said Hoya as he looked at a picture of Seully in his wallet. He was talking about his girlfriend. Kang Seul Ah. Or Reene.

 

“Hoya, I think I fell in love with him” told Myungsoo to Hoya. Hoya’s eyes were enlarged. “WHAT??”

 

“What?? There’s nothing wrong with that, right?” asked Myungsoo. “Before, it were Dongwoo with Sunggyu and Woohyun with Sungyeol and now it is YOU” said Hoya, applying a slight pressure at the word ‘YOU’. “What is going on to the male race in the future?”

 

Myungsoo sneered at Hoya. “Beware~It is contagious” said L as he wanted to scare Hoya off. Hoya took a few steps away from him. He didn’t want to end up like the rest of his friends. He was still in love with Seully. Even though, the disease that Myungsoo threatened to give him would make him a biual but he knew straight away, Seully would avoid him for that. She didn’t have a thing for a biual man.

 

“Go away from me, L” said Hoya. Hoya changed his seat to somewhere else. He didn’t want the sickness that his friends had, infected him. So there was an empty seat next to Kim Myungsoo.

 

The beautiful boy was now standing in front of the class right now. Their homeroom teacher told the boy to introduce himself to everyone in Class 3-C1.

 

The boy had a big pair of eyes. And he looked like a girl and he even prettier than a normal girl. “Hello, everyone. My name is Lee Sungjong. I come from Gwangju from Jeolla provinces in South Korea. Nice to meet you. Thank you” said the new boy as he bowed politely.

 

Myungsoo was in a daze. “Nice to meet you too” said Myungsoo in his heart. Sungjong then raised his head and their eyes met for a moment.

 

*dub dub*dub dub*dub dub*

 

Myungsoo’s heart was beating very wildly. He was trying to calm himself. It was because he knew if that keeps up, he would end up in hospital having a heart attack. “Calm, Myungsoo. You have just seen him in the eyes for a second and you’re already acting like crazy. What if you do something more than that?”

 

“Is there any questions, class?” asked the teacher. “One question: Do you like younger people?” asked one of their classmates. Sungjong coldly said ‘No’. “So, in which year are you born?” asked the same person again.

 

“I was born on 3rd September 1993 and I won’t answer any further questions” said Sungjong turning down many questions about him as if he knew that there were in their head. “Where may I sit, Sir?”

 

“Apparently there is an empty seat next to Myungsoo. So you are going to sit there for your whole semester. Class, now open your textbooks to page 365 and start doing your notes”

 

Myungsoo gave the boy his famous smile and he extended his arms when the new comer sat next to him. “Hi, my name is Kim Myungsoo. Just call me L. Nice to meet you”

 

At first, Sungjong hesitated to shake his hands but he did that anyway. There was a jolt of electricity passing through Myungsoo’s body when he touched his hands. He was being electrified.

 

“My name is Lee Sun-“

 

“I know I know. Your name is Lee Sungjong. Are you interested in joining our group ‘INFINITE’?” asked Myungsoo. Sungjong just stared at him. “I don’t know. I am busy and I have many things to do” said Sungjong as he took out his notebook.

 

Myungsoo took out his and started doing his work until someone grabbed the hem of his shirt. Myungsoo turned to see who was pulling his shirt. It was Lee Sungjong.

 

He tried not to blush when he thought Sungjong was the one that tried to tackle him. “Hey, Myungsoo” said Sungjong as if whispering. Myungsoo looked at him so he took his chair closer to the man beside him. “What is it?” asked Myungsoo. Their faces were close like hell.

 

You could see Myungsoo was blushing hard even though it was not visible. Sungjong looked into his eyes and whispered to Myungsoo’s ear. “Can we share your textbook?” Sungjong was a mood killer. He was as if he knew that doing that to Myungsoo would make him going crazy. He liked to tease Myungsoo. Myungsoo was blinking his eyes repeatedly.

 

“Can we share your textbook?” asked Sungjong, staring at Myungsoo who was completely in daze. The words went into his head and replayed in slow motion mode.

 

 Sungjong sighed thus he snapped his finger in front of L’s face. Hoya saw these and he was trying his best not to laugh at him. Myungsoo suddenly woke up from his daze and gave Sungjong his textbook saying ‘Here it is’

 

With that they continued writing their notes. Well, Myungsoo’s term of writing his notes was copying sentence by sentence the text inside the textbook. That was his notes. Every time Sungjong looked at another place, Myungsoo took this chance to stare at him and when Sungjong turned to look at him, Myungsoo pretended that he was looking at someone else.

 

Myungsoo wanted him to join the ‘INFINITE’s since he was the best looking and prettiest boy he had ever seen. Even beautiful girl couldn’t beat the beauty that Sungjong had. So he decided to write a note to him. Then he folded it and gave it to Sungjong under the table.

Sungjong looked at him and then unfolded it and then he read it in his heart.

 

I am interested to take you as one of us…

You can either choose to enter it or not…

But before that, you need to join us doing activities…(^_^)

Can you at least try it out????(“.)/

I won’t force if you don’t wanna :’))

 

“This looks like fun” thought Sungjong so he answered it on the paper and then gave it to Myungsoo who was waiting eagerly to know his answer.

 

Ok :)

 

With only simple word from Sungjong, Myungsoo shouted in victory “Finally”

 

Everyone in the class was staring dead at him. “KIM MYUNGSOO, OUT OF THE CLASS‼NOW‼!” their homeroom teacher shouted pointing his finger out of the class. Everyone was erupted in laughter. Hoya, who was trying to contain his laugh, was the one who laughed at him. And his laugh was certainly the loudest.

 

Sungjong just smiled. “What are you, Kim Myungsoo?” thought Sungjong as he found the man who was sitting next to him so amusing.

======

 

“Reene, how many times do we have to walk around this park? My leg is hurt” whined a seventeen year old girl as she and her friends for hours had been wandering about the place. “Just wait for a little longer, Sara” said Seully. Reene or Seully were having a day out with her boyfriend and apparently he hadn’t come yet.

 

“Vierra, what time is it now?” asked Mira. Their friend named Shin Ra couldn’t come because she was having a vacation with her family in Paris. How lucky she was while all of her other friend had to stick in this boring country. All of them already had a boyfriend each. As you all knew that Seully or Reene was Hoya’s girlfriend. Correction‼ Hoya was her boyfriend. She was the one who owned him.

 

Mira was with her boyfriend named L.Joe from Teentop. Mira had a very big appetite and when she saw chocolate, she could forget about the world. Even his boyfriend. Poor L.Joe. He was pretty cute actually with his red hair. Sara’s boyfriend was Zelo with his blue navy hair. It looked like a tsunami. Sara and Zelo’s coupling was a bit funny. Sara was really short while Zelo was the exact opposite of it. He was tall as hell. He was even younger than Sara. Pedonoona.

 

Vierra was even crazier than all of them. She had two lovers at one time. Aish, that girl. She didn’t get enough. She was dating with Kris from EXO-M but he was far away from her since he was being transferred to China for a year. Few days after that, she was in love with Baekhyun for his cute aegyo and he became her secret lover.  And you know what she was busted by Kris and what shocked her friends the most that Kris didn’t even bother to be angry at her since he too had a secret lover.

 

So to be said that Vierra had two boyfriends right now and they were happy with it. Seully and the others didn’t understand the love complex that their friends had. They didn’t care about it as long as she was happy.

 

“Seully-ah~~” said a familiar voice as he hugged Seully from her back. Seully almost had a heart attack because of him. “YAHHH…..LEE HO WON, HOW MANY DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO DO THAT AGAIN??” shouted Seully as she turned to face her attacker.

 

Hoya just gave her a sheepish smile when he said this ‘Until you say you’re mine’. They could see the INFINITEs were coming along with L.Joe, Zelo and both Kris and Baekhyun.

 

Seully tried to brush off the feelings to hit her annoying boyfriend. “Oh my, I’m dead” said Vierra as she spotted her two boyfriends from afar. ‘Cover me’ said Vierra as she hit behind small body Sara. But it was too late for her. Kris took her left arm while Baekhyun took the right one. Vierra was blushing hard. Her two best men were holding her at the same time. Kris shot Baekhyun a sharp glare. ‘It’s my turn today’ said Kris, pulling Vierra to him.

 

‘No. It’s mine today. Go check your calendar properly’ said Baekhyun as he made a duck lips. ‘Oh god, kill me now’ thought Vierra as she was staring at both of them. She was in bliss. And they were fighting over her. They argued and counter argued just like children.

 

“Shut up. Both of you will go with me” said Vierra finally. Everyone was looking at them secretly. It was very awkward.

 

“Zelo-ah, why don’t we go somewhere else??” said Sara as she didn’t want to be involved in any scandalous moment. With that, the couple left. ‘Ahjumma is so happy today’ said Mira as she was referring to Sara. L.Joe nodded. “Where’s Sungjong?” asked Seully to Hoya and Myungsoo. Dongwoo and Sunggyu weren’t there too. Sungyeol into their conversations “I don’t know”

 

“You’re not the one I’m talking to” said Seully as she shooed Sungyeol away from them. Sungyeol was sulking and went to Woohyun. Woohyun patted his head and gave him a lollipop. Owh~~so cute.

 

Few minutes later…

 

Sungyeol and Woohyun were gone to have their date. So did Mira and L.Joe. Sunggyu and Dongwoo told them that they couldn’t join them today because they had something to do. Myungsoo sighed as he feeling disappointed that Sungjong hadn’t come.

 

“Myungsoo, he will come. I know he will” said Vierra as she patted L’s head. Kris and Baekhyun were trying their hardest not to explode in front of Vierra because right now, they were damn jealous of Myungsoo. Seully and Hoya, well as you all knew too well, were having their romantic moment.

 

“I hope I’m not late today” said a man who was wearing a red T-shirt with a pair of green long pants. Hearing the voice made Myungsoo brightened up. It was Lee Sungjong’s.

 

“Sungjong, I thought you aren’t coming” said Sungjong. “What makes you think like that?” asked Sungjong as he winked at him. ‘Is it just my imagination or Sungjong had just winking at me?” thought Myungsoo. You could see pink colour rose on his cheeks.

 

“Sungjong-oppa, it’s great to see you” said Seully. Sungjong turned to face his childhood friend, Kang Seul Ah. His eyes shone brightly with happiness.

 

“Shoolly, it’s been years that I last see you” said Sungjong as he hugged Seully. He called her cutely like a girl. ‘Shoolly?’ thought Hoya. Seully hugged him back. And you could see that two of the males there, specifically Hoya and Myungsoo, were burning with jealousy.

 

Hoya coughed very loudly. Seully released Sungjong from her hug so did Sungjong. “Seully, you sure are very happy to meet him” said Hoya as he put his hands on her waist as if he was warning Sungjong that the girl in his arm was his.

 

“Be at ease, hyung. I won’t take her from you” said Sungjong and it was embarrassing Hoya very much. “I know you won’t” said Hoya, blushing. Seully thought it was cute for her boyfriend to be a jealous little kid.

 

“Myungsoo, what are you waiting for?” mouthed Seully to Myungsoo who had been silent for the past few minutes. Vierra took the hint from Seully and pinched Myungsoo. “Ouch, why do you do that for?” said Myungsoo.

 

“Do what?” said Vierra, clearly denying what she had done to Myungsoo. “Vierra baby, why don’t we go to somewhere else?” said Baekhyun as he took Vierra’s hand. “Yeah, baby. We should. I want to spend time alone with you without that particular person’s presence” said Kris, applying slight pressure at the end of the sentence.

 

On her back, they were having this staring contest with each other. And it was pretty obvious that Kris would win it. With that, they left but before Vierra left with her two lovers, she said something. “Take care of Myungsoo, will you, Sungjong?”

 

It was the first time Sungjong had met her but she entrusted him to take care of Myungsoo. “Ah, yes. I will”

 

It was down to four people right now. “Seully-ah, those two-“said Sungjong.

 

“Yes. I know what you’re thinking. They are her boyfriends” said Seully making Sungjong surprise. “Ne, Sungjong-oppa, I want to do something with Hoya for a few minutes. How about you take a walk with Myungsoo?” asked Seully.

 

Myungsoo gave her thumbs up and he was in bliss. “Yes, finally a time alone with Sungjong” shouted L at heart. Seully gave something to L before she left.

 

A small mic for him to attach in his ear. ‘Wear it’ he read the note attached to it. “What is that?” asked Sungjong. “Nothing” retorted Myungsoo as he hid the mic in his pocket.

 

“Let’s go, Sungjong” said Myungsoo as he took Sungjong’s hand. Sungjong couldn’t say anything. He just blushed at the sudden contact of Myungsoo’s hand with his.

 

When Sungjong looked at somewhere else, Myungsoo wear the mic in his left ear.

 

“Myungsoo, can you hear me?” said a voice blaring through the mic as soon as he attached it to his ear. Myungsoo nodded his head a little.

 

“This is Seully. We are watching you right now. We are somewhere near you” Myungsoo was scanning the park and he found that Hoya and Seully were hiding and disguising themselves as a couple of tourists from foreign countries. Seully was wearing a wig and she was a blond right now. Hoya had a moustache and he was wearing a pair of sunglasses.

 

‘A pair of idiots’ thought Myungsoo. “Myungsoo, what we should do?” said Sungjong, startling Myungsoo who was busy looking at his two idiot friends.

 

“Bring him to haunted house”

 

“Let us go to haunted house”

 

“Okay”

=====

 

In front of haunted house…

 

“Sorry, sir. To enter this haunted house, you will need a ticket and unfortunately our tickets had been sold out already”

 

Myungsoo’s eyes widened. Sungjong looked down and said ‘It’s okay, hyung. We should go to somewhere else”

 

“Myungsoo, stay there. Sara and Zelo will be there and they will give you the tickets and you have to act you don’t know them”

 

It was then both of the people that Seully was talking about just now, appeared in front of them.

 

“Sorry, can you guys take these tickets for us?? My girlfriend is sick and she say she can’t go in there” said Zelo.

 

“Myungsoo, they are giving these tickets for us” told Sungjong. Both Zelo and Sara looked at them. Sara gave him ‘peace’ secretly. ‘Thank you, guys’ said Myungsoo as he took the tickets from Zelo. With that the couple left.

 

“So that is the reason they left early” thought Myungsoo. “Let’s go, Myungsoo” said Sungjong as he took his hand. This time it was Myungsoo’s turn to blush.

 

Inside the haunted house….

 

“It is creepy here” said Myungsoo as he tightened his grip on Sungjong’s hand.

 

“Myungsoo, Mira and L.Joe will be appear here…”

 

“…as ghosts. And when that time comes, I want you to hug Sungjong.I’m sure it will success. Sungjong is very scared of ghosts”

 

Myungsoo almost yelped when he heard Seully’s voice. “My poor heart” thought Myungsoo as he sighed. “She’s still following us. Aish that girl” thought Myungsoo. Sungjong didn’t show any sign that he was afraid when they entered the haunted house.

 

He had this calm face. It was Myungsoo who was sweating coldly. Ghosts usually didn’t have any effect on him but it was different today. Maybe it was because Sungjong was here with him.

 

Myungsoo stared at Sungjong. Their eyes met with each other. You could feel the high intensities in their gazes. It was overwhelming. Their faces were close with each other’s. Myungsoo was having a thought of kissing Sungjong. Sungjong was blushing as he looked at him.

 

‘Myungsoo’ whispered Sungjong softly. “Your zip is opened” said Sungjong blankly with no sense of humour. Myungsoo’s eyes windened in horror. ‘Oh crap’ he cursed. Myungsoo looked down at his pants. And he could see his yellow boxer and quickly zipped his trouser.

 

“What the hell are you thinking you’re doing?? Why you don’t zip your pant properly??”

 

“Sorry” said Myungsoo apologetically to both Sungjong and Seully.

 

“Yeah. Why can’t you zip it properly?? You have tainted my girlfriend’s ear” Myungsoo could hear Hoya’s loud voice. It almost made L deaf.

 

“Why do they have to spy on him?? It’s making it difficult for him to make a move on Sungjong.

 

“From now, I’ll take over of this” It was Hoya again. It was then the ghosts (that were Mira and L.Joe) appeared and it scared the hell out of him. Sungjong was the one who was supposed to be scared but not him. Instead, Myungsoo was the one who leapt on Sungjong.

 

Myungsoo hugged Sungjong and Sungjong patted his head. “It’s okay. I’m here” said Sungjong. “This is the reason why that girl told me to take care of Myungsoo” thought Sungjong as he patted Myungsoo’s head. Myungsoo was clinging at him like a baby.

 

“He’s so cute” thought Sungjong, blushing. He started to feel something for him.

 

“Nice job, Myungsoo. Just cling at him until you’re out of the haunted house”

=====

 

“Are you okay, Myungsoo?” asked Sungjong. He was very worried about Myungsoo. Myungsoo just nodded. Sungjong was trying to make Myungsoo feel better.

 

“How about we ride that thing?” asked Sungjong as he pointed to the pirate ship. Myungsoo beamed happily like a child. “Are you sure?” asked Sungjong wanted to make sure.

 

Myungsoo chimed “Let’s go, Sungjong”

 

After few minutes riding it..

 

“Are you okay, Sungjong? You don’t look very good?” asked Myungsoo worriedly.’ Could it be that Sungjong having a seasick?’ though Myungsoo. ‘We are still on the land’ he thought again. Sungjong didn’t look very good. He was like a drunken man.

 

He puked with all his heart. His face was pale. And he mumbled non-sense things to Myungsoo. Myungsoo had no idea what was Sungjong talking about. “Is he just drunk because of that?” thought Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo held him on his shoulder making sure he was all good. “Wahhhh…I ….shee….shtars..ev…

bery..wheyre” said Sungjong. He actually said this “Wahhh…I….see….stars….ev…very….where”

 

Poor Sungjong.

 

“What had happened to Sungjong?”

 

Myungsoo was startled when he heard Hoya’s voice. He forgot that everyone was watching their’s activities. “He’s having a sea-sick” whispered Myungsoo lowly so that Sungjong wouldn’t get curious about what was happening right now.

 

“WHAT??? A SEASICK??”

 

He could hear Seully screaming. It almost made him deaf. His ear was hurt because of her screeching voice.

 

“Stop it, Seully. I thought I told you already that I’m taking this over….Sorry about that, Myungsoo. You know, Seully. She is just too curious about you and Sungjong…Owh~~ no wonder Sungyeol and Woohyun didn’t carry out their mission just now”

 

“What??They’re here too” thought Myungsoo as he scanned the area for Sungyeol and Woohyun. And he could spot them right now. And they were….

 

Crossdressing…??

 

“Oh my” thought Myungsoo. No wonder he didn’t notice that his friends riding on the pirate ship along with them. They wore female clothes. And to be truthful, L almost fell for them. They looked cute but looking at them right was very disgusting to him. He saw both of his friends were now collapsed on the ground.

 

“L, your final mission is to take him to someplace where you two could be alone. Use this opportunity to know what are Sungjong’s feelings for you. Since he is drunk right now”

 

Myungsoo just nodded.

 

He decided to bring Sungjong to the playground when someplace caught his attention. It is a plam-reading shop. It was the first time he saw such place actually existed here.

 

“Go to the place first”

 

Myungsoo followed what he was ordered to. He entered the place, being welcomed by an Arabian cosplayer who had a moustache. Myungsoo scanned the man’s face. He had a feeling that he had seen that man’s face before.

 

It was then an idea struck his head, when he saw another occupant of this place along with the man who was sitting beside her. They were Kris the one who was welcoming them into the camp, Baekhyun who looked like the servant to the voodoo master, Vierra.

 

Myungsoo was trying himself from laughing out loud. Their Arabian costumes were hilarious. Vierra was looking like a real witch. “Welcome to palm-reading shop”

 

Myungsoo was acting as he gave them a very warm smile. He put Sungjong next to his seat.

 

“Young man, can you show me your hand?” said Vierra as she motioned Myungsoo to show her his hand.

 

Vierra shook her head as if there was something wrong when she was reading his palm. “What’s wrong?” asked L.

 

“You have very bad luck. You’re not good in love. And you tend to go into troubles everyday” said Vierra making up her palm-reading. Kris and Baekhyun were trying their hardest not to laugh at her statement about Myungsoo. “What??” Myungsoo shouted.

 

“But it all can change…only with one condition”

 

“What is it? Tell me”

 

“Give me one hundred thousand won”

 

“What?I won’t”

 

“Then you will be haunted with your nightmares every night”

 

“I don’t want that” Myungsoo whined easily. He didn’t like how Vierra liked to take an advantage in this situation. “Just give her the money, hyung” said Sungjong. He was still drunk because of the ride. Poor Sungjong.

 

“Just give her the money”

 

Feeling reluctantly, Myungsoo took out one thousand won from his wallet. He felt that he was robbed just like that. “Thank you.. All of your nightmares will be gone just like that” said Vierra as he put the money in her pocket.

 

“Can you show your palm to me?” asked Vierra to Sungjong. Sungjong gave his to her and waited for his palm-reading result. “You don’t have any worries. Your life is flowing like the river. And you have a very good love waiting for you” said Vierra. All of the positive words was coming out from for Sungjong while to him was only negative ones.

 

It was then Sungjong said something to her. “Why do I have a feeling that we have met before?” said Sungjong. It was very awkward that Myungsoo had to drag him away from that place. If they lingered there, their undercover would be blown away just like that.

======

 

Finally at the park…

 

Myungsoo couldn’t spot anyone there. ‘This is the perfect spot’ he thought. Only having the thought of knowing Sungjong’s real feelings towards him, really excited him to the maximum.

 

“Sungjong-ah, do you have someone you like?” asked Myungsoo directly with no sense of humours.

 

Sungjong looked at him like a baby. Myungsoo was trying to fight the feeling to pinch Sungjong for his excessive cuteness. “Why are you so cute, Lee Sungjong?” thought Myungsoo.

 

Sungjong was fidgeting, putting his fingers together. “Umm..I do like someone but I’m not sure if that someone likes me too”

 

Myungsoo sighed. He felt nervous right now. He didn’t know and unsure if he was the person Sungjong talking about. Sungjong was looking at him. “I like you, Myungsoo” said Sungjong staring at L blankly.

 

Steam rose up into his face right now and he was as red as tomatoes. He couldn’t utter a single word of happiness until Sungjong boldly pecked Myungsoo on his lips.

 

He was screaming happily. “No one was watching me acting crazy like this. Sungjong, I like you too” said Myungsoo and after that, he kissed Sungjong. He was pretty sure that there was no one was watching him because he was alone with Sungjong in that park. There was no sign of his friends there. He sighed as he was relieved to confess his feelings to Sungjong.

 

“Let’s go back to the gate” said Myungsoo as he held Sungjong’s hand tight. Sungjong wouldn’t remember anything about this tomorrow.

=======

 

Next day at school…

 

“Sungjong, how are you today?” greeted Myungsoo. Sungjong who was oblivious about what had happening yesterday, feeling awkward and gave him a glare.

 

“What happen to you, Sungjong? Don’t you remember what had happened yesterday?” Myungsoo asked, feeling a bit sad.

 

“Yah, Why are you acting like we are so close today?” said Sungjong as he took a step away from Myungsoo. “Don’t you remember about our…ehmm..”

 

“Our what??”

 

“Our…kiss” with that Sungjong was panicked. He was blushing red. He really didn’t remember about them having a kiss. “What??I didn’t do that”

 

Sungjong went to Hoya’s desk and looked at him determinedly. Hoya gulped nervously. “What do you want?” Hoya asked. “Do Myungsoo and I actually kiss?”

 

Hoya was being silent unable to say something. “Sungjong-ah, he doesn’t know about it”

 

“Actually I do”

 

“But how?”

 

“It’s because we watched it from the hidden cameras in that park and you two actually kissed”

 

“WHAT??” both of them were shocked with what Hoya said just now. “And everyone knows about it”

 

“How can everyone know about it??”

 

“Seully posted it in the internet yesterday. So you two are officially lovers right now. Sorry, guys. I can’t stop her from doing that” said Hoya apologetically while in fact he was the one who was suggesting to put the video in the net. So basically everyone was witnessing the blooming love streaming and it was live.

 

FLASHBACK ON YESTERDAY’S EVENT WHEN THE TWO LOVE BIRDS CONFESSED THEIR LOVES…

 

In the camping bus…

 

“Okay, everyone. We’re going to watch them here through our well-hidden cameras” said Seully. Everyone was sitting comfortably as they watched the screen attentively. “They won’t find out about this, right, Hoya baby?” asked Seully.

 

“Yes. They won’t” said Hoya as he seated Seully to sit on his lap. It was very full in that bus that most people have to sit on the other laps. Vierra was having a dilemma once again. She was forced to choose whose lap to sit on between Kris and Baekhyun and she ended up sitting alone away from them. Sara was timidly sat on Zelo’s lap since Zelo’s body was bigger than hers.

 

Mira and L.Joe were trying to get comfortable with their positions right now. It was her first time to sit on his lap. Mira’s cheeks were heated up a bit.

 

“I think we should connect this video on the internet” said Hoya. Seully asked Hoya that Myungsoo wouldn’t be mad if we did that. “Even he did, he couldn’t do anything about it since the video is already airing on the internet”

 

“Shh…They start talking” said Seully as she watched at her friends. Myungsoo and Sungjong.

 

“Sungjong-ah, do you have someone you like?”

 

“Myungsoo, that is way too direct” said Hoya as he sighed heavily. The others were waiting for Sungjong’s answer.

 

“Umm..I do like someone but I’m not sure if that someone likes me too”

 

“OWHHHHHH~~~~~~”

 

“I like you, Myungsoo”

 

Everyone cheered up as they heard that statement. “Yay~~~Finally, my little boy had grown up into a man. Not exactly the man I wanted him to be but still” said Hoya feeling happy for Myungsoo. It was then everyone was frozen like ice when they watched that Sungjong pecked Myungsoo on his lips.

 

Vierra was the first one to squeal and then the others. Hoya’s eyes widened and so did Seully’s. “Oppa kiss Myungsoo??” said Seully.

 

They could see that Myungsoo’s face was heated up and it was red like tomatoes. Their faces were near with each other. Hoya was suspicious of their awkward position.

 

“No one was watching me acting crazy like this. Sungjong, I like you too” said Myungsoo in the screen and he kissed Sungjong. It was a very long kiss and a passionate one. “What???” Kris said as he looked at Baekhyun. He had a glimpse thought of how it felt to kiss a man and when he was thinking about it, he looked at Baekhyun. Both of them wanted to puke in disgust while their girlfriend was in bliss watching two mature lovers sharing a kiss in front of the camera.

 

“Seully, close your eyes. You shouldn’t see this” said Hoya as he closed Seully’s eyes. And so did Zelo to Sara. Mira’s mouth flopped open, surprised that she had to witness this adulterate love.

 

“But I want to see how they kiss” said Seully.

 

“If you want a kiss that badly, then I’ll kiss you here. And you know how will I do that” threatened Hoya and Seully admitted that it made Hoya look even hotter than before. “You want to do it now?” said Hoya as he gave her a sharp gaze, hugging her.

 

“You’re so naughty, Hoya. I’m embarrassed. People will see. They have eyes you know” said Seully, circling her finger on his chest. “So you’re telling me that we should do it later but baby, if we do it later, you know what will happen after that” said Hoya as he winked his eyes at Seully. Seully’s face was deep red because of his words.

 

Someone needed to stop the romantic scenes that were going on between Hoya and Seully. They really needed to stop right now. “Ehmmm” someone coughed pretty hard, making the couple stopped doing the flirt.

 

“They’re going back to the gate”

 

“Let’s go back to the gate”

 

A/N: how is it, guys??it’s pretty long, isn’t it?? plot requested by EXOFiniteFae..