Himchan oneshot

SWEET LITTLE IMAGINATIONS OF EXO's, BAP's and INFINITE's REQUEST SHOP[ just opened]

 

“You’re the one who steal my wallet” you said to him, pointing your finger to a man in front of you. You were embarrassing him in front of the public. The man was shocked as he was blindly accused by you.

 

“It’s not me. I didn’t do anything” he said as he shook his head. You were furious that the man in front didn’t want to admit his crime.

 

“You were staring at me for hours. You were following me here. I know you did it” you shouted. You could hear the crowds were chattering with each other. You were not going to let him go easily. You would fry him alive if you could.

 

“Please~~I just want to buy some books here” the poor man explained himself. You wanted to eat him when your friend tapped you on your shoulder.

 

“I think you wrongly accused him” whispered your friend lowly near your ear. Your right eyebrow rose a bit in confusion. “What do you mean?” you asked her back.

 

The man was looking at you with curiosity.

 

“I found your wallet on your desk” she told you the truth. An ugly truth. She gave you back your so-called stolen wallet.

 

The man was telling the truth. He was innocent and you had made him look bad in the public. You had wrongly accused him for your stupidity. Before you apologised, he left making you look like the bad person in that place.

 

You felt really guilty. “Why are you so stupid, you?”you said as you slapped your face inwardly for being a bad woman.

 

You needed to find that man and apologised to him for embarrassing him in the public. You put your wallet in your handbag when someone took it and ran away with the bag.

 

“Someone, please help me. He took my wallet” you shouted.

=======

 

“This is a very bad day” Himchan sighed deeply. It was the worst day ever in his life.

 

Earlier in the morning…

 

When he woke up, he accidentally tripped on his little brother’s skateboard. “Zelo, why do you put your skateboard here??” he shouted. He almost broke his neck on that day early in the morning.

 

Zelo, being an innocent kid as he usually was, apologised and said to him that he wouldn’t do that again when in fact, he would in the next day. Himchan shook his head.

 

No longer after that, another thing happened. His favourite white tee-shirt was destroyed when he accidentally mistaken cleaning agent as the softener. “NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Himchan shouted. “Who put that thing here??” he asked. And as usual, it was his brother’s doing. Zelo.

 

He wanted to shout at him but he just shook his head as he didn’t want to waste his breath on something that his ‘innocent’ little brother did. It was because when you told something to Zelo, he would forget it as sooner as you finished pestering him.

 

After that, when Himchan was on his way to the bookstore, he met a cute little kitten. He was weak against cute thing. So he took the kitten on his arms and all of a sudden, the kitten scratched his face with its nails.

 

There were scratches on his face. It was just 9.00 a.m. in the morning; he had this many bad lucks happening today. He needed something to eat so he went to the convenience store to grab some snacks. “At least, I can fill my stomach with food” he sighed. Then when he ate the crackers that he bought, his stomach was hurt. He looked at the expiry date of the snacks. His eyes went wide in surprise.

 

WHATTTTTT??????? It was last month. He started to feel dizzy a bit. “What have I done to make this day a very bad one?”

 

He went to the clinic to get some medications. It was then he saw a cute probably a year younger than him. So Himchan decided to sit behind that girl. It was very blissful even though the stomach ache he was having right now was so painful.

 

“She has a pretty curve” thought Himchan as he was observing that girl’s body. “And she had large eyes. It was cuteeeeee” he thought sheepishly, smiling alone like a crazy lunatic.

 

The woman looked at him and he threw his most charming smile to her only to get a glare from that girl. “What?? She doesn’t fall for it??” thought Himchan as he was trying to fix his face. “There’s nothing on my face right” said Himchan as he looked at his face by his phone screen. The girl left and he hoped he would meet her again.

 

“Kim Himchan, please go to the counter 1” with that he went to the counter to get his medicines.

 

Then he went to the bookstore and he saw that girl again. He felt very happy. “Is this fate?” Himchan thought to himself. He decided to approach that girl when she shouted something at him.

 

“You’re the one who steal my wallet”

======

 

“What the hell did I do yesterday?” he sighed as he rode on the escalator.

 

“Someone, please help me. he took my wallet” he heard a girl screaming for help. “What on earth is going on?”

 

It was then he bumped into a man who was carrying a wallet. The wallet fell on the floor and the thief was too scared to take it back because he saw Himchan’s face. He looked like a mafia with those scratches on his face.

 

He heard a panting from his back. “Thank you, sir for helping me” Himchan turned to face the damsel in distress when in fact he would be stressed to see her face.

 

“You?” said the girl. It was the girl from before. Himchan was terrified with you and there he was with the wallet on his hand. “I don’t steal your wallet”

 

“He is not my friend”

 

“I have nothing to do with that guy”

 

“I’m innocent”

 

“And the reason why I was staring at you in the clinic because I thought you were beautiful”
 

“I mean I’m not a stalker or anyone who had huge -drive” you were blushing and he stopped for a while before he took a step back.

 

“I talk too much. Probably I should go away from her”

 

Himchan was panicked and he told you everything from A to Z. You were puzzled with everything he said. Himchan stepped on the wet floor and he slipped on the floor. He fell with a heavy thud.

 

“Its hurt” Himchan whined. You hovered over his body and you gave him your hand. “I’m sorry that I had accused you stealing my wallet. I really am. My name is you. Nice to meet you” you said as you smiled.

 

He gave you a smile before he took your right hand and said “Nice to meet you too. My name is Kim Himchan”

 

A/N: haha..I like this story… Himchan, what a ~~~