Chapter 7

Love?

Mi-kyong POV

"Yah! I'm only picking up my phone!" I scolded Yuri, who made me try on a cocktail dress with my Jimmy Choo's. She snickered. "Fine" she said and stomped into my closet. When she came out she was holding my favorite shorts and a floral chiffon tank. 

"Perfect" I said holding up and "OK" with my fingers. Yuri had always helped me picking out clothes, she was studying to be stylist after all. We both were, but I was also taking photography courses.

After we put together the outfit, Yuri reminded me "Now, for your lunch date?" She entered my closet again but stopped when I said it was only Joon and that it wasn't a date.

"You do know this is a date to him, right?" Yuri asked, coking her left eyebrow.

"Come on? It's Joon, one of our best friends?" I asked her "Of course he thinks it's just a lunch between friends." I corrected her.

"I'm just saying.." she said and proceeded in my closet.

Uee POV

"Jungseo-ah" I called for him. "Jungseo-ah. Come and clean up your toys." 

"Aniyong" I greeted my friend Joyeon "Aniyong, Eunjae" I said scrouching down to Jooyeon's daughter, Eunjae's height. 

"Jungseo-ah, come down and greet Aunt Jooyeon and Eunjae! Palliwa" I said getting up and leading them to the living-room area. I got tea for me and Jooyeon, and apple juice for Jungseo and Eunjae.

"Mwoya? Jungseo's soccer coach?" Jooyeon asked after I told her about Yunho dating Jungseo's soccer coach.

"Are you sure they're dating? I mean, Yunho?" she insisted. I just gave her the are-you-really-going-to-question-me stare.

"I thought Leeteuk was dating someone when we broke up right after Eunjae turned 2. He wasn't." she said.

"Yes but Leeteuk isn't Yunho and Yunho isn't Leeteuk. They are different people." I bluntly said.

"I know that but you know what I'm trying to say. Anyway have you tried the-" Jooyeon was interupted by Eunjae and Jungseo runninh in the room. 

"What's the matter" Jooyeon asked the both of them. They both started yelling gibberish. Once we broke up their little quarle,jooyeon said "Isn't it cute just watching them bicker like that" I nodded taking a sip of my tea.

"Anyway, back on topic, why does it bother you?" she mocked me. Jooyeon knew I still had hope for me and Yunho. 

"Now that I think about that day Jaejoong kissed me and I didn't push him away, it just keeps me wondering. If I had, would we still be together? Or would we be the same? Would we be married by now?" It was true. I though about that day almost everyday now that Jungseo's gotten older. If only Yunho would give us another chance.