Chapter 6

Love?

Joon POV

I was super happy Mi-kyong agreed to go with me. I had tired on almost everything in my closet when my little sister Sunhwa came in. 

"What are you doing?" she asked looking at my once organized room to a room now infested with clothes flown around everywhere. 

"None of your business" I said trying to push her out of my room quickly before she realized I was going out with MIi-kyong. Sunhwa knew I liked Mi-kyong and would always try to embaress me infront of her. 

Sun-hwa was stronger than I though as I was unable to push her out. "YAH!" she yelled "You're going on a date! And with Mi-kyong" I stopped pushing her and sat down at the edge of my bed trying to hide my blushing face from Sunhwa.

"Oppa, I've never seen you go through this much trouble over a girl" she said pushing a pile of clothes to the side of my bed making room for her to sit by me.

"Get up." she said getting up as well "I'll help you" 

"Who said I wanted your help" I asked sarcastically.

"You may not want it, but you sure need it" she said eyeing the outfit I had tried on.

Mi-kyong POV

I woke up to the smell of coffee, something very unsual in my apartment. Me and Yuri were always to busy to even cook a proper breakfast. 

I got up and headed to the kitche to see Yuri and a whole bunch of side dishes along with buckwheat noodles.

"What's this I asked?" taking a seat infront of all the food.

"I have to feed my dongseng well, for her special date" Yuri said placing a cup of coffee infront of me, 4 shots of cream & 4 cubes of sugar, just the way I like it.

I shook my head, taking a sip of the coffee. "It's not a date, we're just exchanging phones." 

"Whatever. So do you have any plans for lunch?" she asked also taking a sip of her coffee. I thought for a while, then I remembered I had to go to lunch with Joon.

"Actually, I do" I said.

"Tch" Yuri said in discgust "I see, you have no time for your best friend, with all your dates. I see how it is" she jokingly said.

"Palli!" she shoved a spoon of rice in my mouth "we have to go choose what your gonna wear!"