Chapter 5

Love?

Yuri POV

Just when Mi-kyong stole the phone from my grasps, my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" I asked.

"Yoboseyo, is this Yuri" the man asked politely.

"De, it is and who is this?" I asked.

"Yunho inminda" he answered "Do you know Mi-kyong"

"De, she's my friend" I said 

"Could I speak to her" he asked "If possible?"

"UUHM....Hold on" I gestured Mi-kyong to come here.

"It's Yunho-sshi, and he wants to talk to you" I whispered to her.

"Well, anwer him before he hangs up" she whispered back.

"Yoboseyo, YUnho-sshi" I asked wondering if had really hung up.

"De, so can I speak to her?" 

"Sure" I passed the phone to Mi-kyong

Mi-Kyong POV

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Mi-kyong-sshi" 

"De" I asked not knowing what to say. An akward silence followed, until we both spoke up at the same time. We agreed to meet at a cafe to exchange phones. After exchanging goodbye's, I returned the phone to Yuri.

"So your going on a date huh?" Yuri slyly asked.

"Nope" I said "I wish, we're just going to that cafe near this building, we've been there remember?"

"Yah, can I go with you?" she asked full of hope. I completely ignored her and walked away in to my room with Yunho's phone.

Yunho POV

After we hung up, I left Jung-seo in the living room and entered my bedroom. I didn't want to be some snoopy stalker but the curiosity was building up insisde me. So I unlocked her phone to see a cute picture of her as her wallpaper. I looked through her photos just to make sure i wasn't developing a crush on a taken girl. She had a few pictures with some boys, and a ton with her girl-friends. I kept scrolling down, she must camera alot, she has a ton of photos. I kept looking through them admiring her beautiful face, when Jung-seo swung the door open revealing Uee, his mother with him. I tried to hide the phone but she was quick and took it from my hands.

"Whose, phone is this?" she asked.

"That isn't important to you. But what is, is why you are late to pick up your son?" I asked quickly changing the subject. 

"Yah I called you like, a billion times" she said, over exxagerating the truth. I looked at her, and she looked at me. We were practically killing eachother with our eyes until Jung-seo came over and took the phone from me and showed his mother.

"This is Mi-kyong Noona's phone" he showed her the wallpaper. And I could tell she was getting mad, though she kept her cool because Jung-seo was there. She told him to go wait in the living room.

"Whose Mi-kyong?" she asked trying in a moderate tone loud enough for Jun-seo to hear because he answered back.

"She's my coach" Jung-seo inncoently stated, oblivious to who she wanted an answer from.

"Your fooling around with your son's soccer coach?" she asked cocking her head to the side. Why does she care, we were no longer together, I don't have to answer her.

"No! But even if I was, I don't have to explain myself to you" I said walking past her to the living room.

"Yah!" she yelled out to me and grabbed my arm pulling me back in while shutting the door.

"Who said you have to. I'm only concerned because she's Jung-seo's coach" she lied. She still wanted us to be together for "Jung-seo". She could never just let things go. She'd always been that way, with everything. That's why she has custody of our son Jung-seo. Custody? You must be thinking I'm divorced right? WRONG! We were college sweethearts. We were both fresh out of college when Uee was pregnant with Jung-seo. I cared for her and loved her and our child. When Jung-seo turned 2 I thought it was the perfect time to propose, until I saw her kissing my friend ,Jaejoong and we split up. Jung-seo's know 4 and we tried to reconcile before but it just wasn't meant to be, to me. To her, well, there's still hope. 

"Sure" I patted her shoulder pitifully, which would always drive her crazy. 

"You can mess around with as much as you want! Just don't ever bring them around my Jung-seo." she said exiting my room until I grabbed her arm before she could even touch the door knob.

"I'm the one messing around with girls and bringing them around Jung-seo" I asked sarcasticly.  She had been the one bringing men home. How do I know? My loyal son tells me all about what happens at home and all the men she brings home.

"Mwoya?" she asked " Who said I bring men home?"

"My son." I emphasized on the word My. She stood there, frozen like a statue.

"Yah..." I shook my head disaprovingly "If you keep that up, you just might have to hand over full custody to me." I . Though I really wanted to live with my son, I knew I couldn't seperate a mother and her child. And besides Uee's mother would nag me until I gave her custody. And though I hate to admit it, she's a wonderful mother to Jung-seo, and would give the world to him. But if she ever tries getting married and keeping full custody of Jung-seo I really will take him from her, no matter what her or her mother says.

"Stop playing..I'll be taking Jung-seo home know, you should go say goodbye" she said removing her arm from my grasps, struck by the words I had said. 

I walked over to Jung-seo handing Uee his weekend bag, kneeled down to his level.

"Be good to your grandparents and your mom araso" he nodded. We hugged and he stood beside me, not wanting to leave me. Jung-seo has always lived this way, visiting me for 2 weeks every month then going back to live with his mom. I feel really bad,  but not once did he ever whine, complain or ask us to get back together. 

"Kaja Jung-seo" Uee held out her hand for Jung-seo. He relcuntantly took it and waved goodbye to me as he left my apertment.