Invention #042815 [Part I]

Ms. Independent

First of all, I’d just like to warn the readers that I ain’t stayin’ in Winglin for a long while ‘yet’ and that I’m not gonna blab about my grades this time around, because nothing happens anyway, ha-ha! So, because it’s Christmas, I incorporated a song from JoJo, “Never Wanna Say Goodbye”, to make the aura a little more romantic this time and it totally goes with Ella’s POV in this one. At first, I was thinking about JoJo’s Weak so to get the feel of the song, I downloaded it. But once I listened to it, I was like: “This isn’t JoJo’s Weak, this is Never Wanna Say Goodbye!” So, anyway, since the melody caught me, thanks to the wrong uploader for uploading the wrong song. =))) But thinking about it now, I may still incorporate the song “Weak” in some minority cases as this shot progresses so.

Warning #2! I edited the blah’s and stuff of this compilation’s Forewords and stuff. I removed the ‘complete’ sign, because I’m planning to make this a series of shot’s. Like, what you have in mind, I suppose. That every story has an invention, so yeah. As for now, do enjoy my Christmas gift for you guys. I’m so sorry I had to be away for so long, that I still haven’t finished 2 of my collabs, and 3 more on-going loooooooooong stories, but I’m pushing that all through maybe ‘til 2010’s summer or if sometime in early January if I still have time. I did say that I might have 1 or 2 updates for Love in Different Language’s sequel already, but I’m a badass, ‘cause I haven’t. I’ve written some scenes for it, but couldn’t organize them, since I couldn’t balance out my time for the past few months I’ve been inactive.

Warning #3! Dates and time stamps in the story make sense. I’ll explain that later on once you’re finished reading this.

--

Invention #042815

[[He]]

It has been a while or so ever since we last had a decent talk. Ever since that last month of October right on my birthday that she locked herself up in a UFO. By UFO, I meant that U stands for unidentified, F stands for floating, and O meant object. Yes, it wasn’t all connected to the UFO’s and the aliens of the sorts, because the ‘object‘, as I’ve called it earlier on doesn’t fly, but floats about alone. I don’t know what the hell she’s been doing there. Neither do I know if she still is concerned about me. Every now and then, when we’d be having lessons in class and the professors assume that she isn’t listening at all, a megaphone from the ‘object’ lifts while she says that she’s been ’sharply’ listening. Then there’s this thing that lifts like a magnifier with an eye that looks like it’s watching over me and the entire population right in front of her.

I don’t know, but for the past months ever since that month when I indirectly confessed to her about my feelings up to October 9th, it was all fine. Until the dreaded day of my birthday came and she stopped talking to me. I was actually planning to take her out on a date, but decided otherwise when apparently, this woman hadn’t been talking to me. It felt like ages not being able to talk to her. She’s like my daily dose of adrenaline rush that keeps me going until the end of the day until I sleep, until the next day that I see her again.

Until then, to this very month of December 23rd of 2009 at 10:55 PM, a very few hours now from Christmas eve, I’d be waiting ‘til she speaks to me again. Be it our holiday break or not, I don’t know when, I don’t know if she ever will, but surely…she would, most probably talk to me again, because she wouldn’t be able to ignore me for another day or month or year, and of course not a century.

--
Never thought there could be
Someone special for me

--

[[She]]

I couldn’t understand at all why I couldn’t keep a 1 millimeter gap from him. I mean, I’ve been practically and mentally telling myself to stay away from this feministic guy, if I may say, but I just couldn’t! I just couldn’t get away from him, not even a second, or a millisecond. Ever since that day when he indirectly said that he liked me through my invention #042809 (lie detector), I couldn’t help but ask myself if ever I could give a chance to this guy `cause I can admit that…that…say…I‘m kind of attracted with his charms and it feels so disgusting, because it isn‘t so like me to be completely melted by someone who isn‘t even better than me, probably. A couple more months, say…about 3, ever since December 9th of 2008, and after the New Year of 2009`s passed, exactly in March, I finally had the courage to approve of his confession that we finally came to be on March 28, 2009, if I’m not mistaken.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, but ever since then because he’s been bugging me so much to keeping my eyeglasses out of my sight, I invented my invention #042811. The thing looks like a dropper, not that it isn’t, but it’s not some ordinary dropper at all. It pretty much works efficiently too. It’s useful when you have bad sense of sight, not that mine is, but my eyes feel when I’m not wearing something before it. So, anyway, the invention works when you apply 3 drops of the product on your eyes. You shouldn’t close your eyes immediately and wait for it to dry. After which, the liquid forms to a contact lens in the cornea and voila, you’re done! Warning, though: You couldn’t control what color it becomes too. Rather, you could try commanding it by saying: ‘I want green, I want orange, I want yellow,’ if you’re stupid.

Anyway… Our story’s not like all those clichéd types of stories. Ours is simple. We decide together and have decent chats once in a while, yet we never talked about how much we love each other…just ‘yey‘. It’s not like I’m praying for that time to happen, but think about it…since we’re together, shouldn’t we be proudly telling and convincing ourselves that we’re in love? But considering the fact that we’re together and the reason is that we love each other then why bother, right?

Anyway, again…talking about keeping a 1 millimeter distance from him: I’ve finally got a successful plan for that. Ever since his birthday, which I assume he had great thoughts and plans about, was the day I ditched him. Actually, no, ‘ditch’ sounds harsh, so let’s just say that I kept my distance from him. You know that feel-ing that when you get too close that you think that you two would get too mu-shy and some-thing more comes out of it?

Anyway, again and again…it’s not because I hate him that I’m torturing him like this. I’m also kind of thinking that he’s somehow kind of gone down or planned out a confrontation between us both, but I don’t think so. Knowing him, he’d probably wait ‘til who knows when, when there’s actually nothing to wait for! He’s just damn too nice, ‘too’ nice that I couldn’t reject whatever it is that he says because he brings on about an aura within him that I couldn’t ignore.

Anyway, again and again and again…practically, the reason I’ve been doing this for 1 and ½ months now is that I don’t want to tell you, but I’ve got a little surprise for him. Sometimes I may say what I want to do, but do it the wrong way just because love makes me a little less stupid-ER.

--

[[He]]

Exactly at 11:33 PM then, I decided to take a stroll out at the nearest park. I didn’t expect to see someone so at that time of the day, not that I really did, but from this point that I was on and about taking a stroll, I saw a toy poodle that looked exactly as that of my girlfriend’s. I was stunned at my position watching and observing it as it goes on crossing the street. When I finally put myself to the realization that it was in danger, probably about to be hit, I rushed in and literally dived about the highway, receiving a few scrapes in the process. The vehicle, thanks to God, stopped just in time. The driver was kind-hearted, probably because he said ‘sorry’ for quite some time because he failed to notice earlier the incident that was going to happen. He offered us help going to the hospital, but I initially just told him that we were fine most especially because I had somewhere important to go to right after saving the toy poodle.

Getting up from my fallen position, I dusted off my pants and held the puppy securely on my arms. I raised it up high, checking possible injuries caused to the pup, but the only thing I saw was what Ella told me before. The proof and evidence that this perhaps was hers and if I could recall, she called it Tie Dan.

--
And now that you’re here
I never want to say goodbye love

--

[[She]]

1:33 AM

I hadn’t noticed it earlier, but as I stepped out of my Unidentified Floating Object wearing a red jumpsuit, I finally realized that Tie Dan was gone. Earlier, I had been too busy polishing the last touches I had as my surprise for Chun, making me too reckless not to even take care of my own puppy. I mentally cried and cursed myself, finally having to sit on a comfortable sofa set after a long period of time of neglecting it. I remained silent, listening to nothing in particular, hoping that I’d hear the cries of my puppy because it was lost or something. After a few minutes though, I heard a doorbell ringing through the living room and thought about who it might be. It couldn’t be that my dog was the one to be able to do it, it isn’t even that big to jump for the doorbell and press it!

So, anyway, I walked lifelessly up to the front door with my head bowed. I wasn’t feeling nervous at all, so I assumed that it was just some normal visit from some person that I knew who just happened to pass by and not some robber or kidnapper, for that reason.

For a few minutes, I remained in that position, waiting for the person to speak and even before I could lift up my head to see who it was, I felt a hand and a paw poke at the top of my head.

Looking up to see who it was, I saw Chun with his most sincere and loyal eyes handing over to me my dog. I was too happy, although I didn’t show it as much so I hugged my dog tight not wanting to keep it away from me for another time.

Instead of thanking him thought, I gave him a scolding, “So it turns out that you stole my dog away.” But softened up afterward, “Where’d you find him?”

It took him a few minutes before he could reply. It’s not that he really spoke so to reply, but he ran over the sink in the kitchen to wash his hands. Following forth, I noticed the scrapes on his arms as I hurriedly put Tie Dan down and immediately did I pull Chun along with me to my invention #042813. The ‘hi-tech first-aid kit box’ did all the work all on its own. I just opened the box itself and out came a little robot that took care of Chun’s injuries.

“You could have told me earlier on, instead of rushing to the kitchen sink to rinse the injury away. What if you got lockjaw?” I enquired, yet it didn’t look like he wanted to speak. It felt like I was being shot an invisible injection right through my ears that for a while, I couldn’t hear anything. Or was it just because he’s taking revenge on me for not talking to him for the past month that‘s why he‘s giving me the silent treatment now?

“Damn, Chun, speak to me!” I demanded, already pissed off because he wouldn’t reply as I pushed him off only to know that he would pull me in his arms once again securing me in a hug.

--

[[He]]

“Now you know how it feels,” I said as I caressed her hair. “But that’s only because I lost my sense of speech when I heard your voice.”

“Can I ask you whether or not you just swallowed a Shakespearean poetry book causing you to say all the clichéd lines you’re saying?” she started once I’ve loosened my grip on her. “Could I ask you whether or not I could ask you again as to where you found Tie Dan?” - “Could I ask you whether or not you went here just because of dog napping my pup?” - “And could I ask if you love mmmm—?”

I’ve got low tolerance toward girls who don’t keep their mouths shut all to themselves. Assuming so that she hadn’t no plans to shut up, I sealed her lips and enclosed it with mine, every so often pushing her back a little less from where we originally stood as the kiss deepened. The rest? Was history.