A New Beginning, A New Morning.

My Ideal Girl Is......

It was a new beginning - a new life, BEGINNING BY SLEEPING IN SUNGJAE'S ROOM. You sighed. It was 9 in the morning, you had gotten up and changed already, and Sungjae was still snoring away dreaming about his imaginary girlfriend, Justin Bieber.

You went in your tote bag and pulled out posters and other things you had packed the day before. You stuck them on the walls and placed them on the tables and rearranged everything. You stared at the EXO poster of Chanyeol and Baekhyun stuck together like glue (although glue and 'bacon' doesn't taste that good).

Photobucket

 

**Imagination**

Then, suddenly Chanyeol and Baekhyun jumped out of the poster and into real life! You fangirled and shouted "Ahh, it's happy virus boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!"

[Imagination is always wonderful. Reality hurts.]

**Reality**

Sungjae was drooling on his pillow and sleep-talking. All you could do was sigh in disappointment thinking how the Joon Company had such a Justin Bieber addicted son. You hugged your Taemin plushie and walked over to his bed. You poked his cheek and took pictures of his drooling and sleeping face, ready to blackmail him.

Sungjae stuck his arms out of his blanket and had an innocent face on. For once you actually thought he was pretty cute. You moved closer to his face and he suddenly hugged you. "Sungjae, let go!" He wouldn't budge.

You kicked his shin hardly and he woke up. He rubbed his eyes and his shin, "Ow, what was that for," he yelled when he realised he was hugging me, "Why are you hugging me! You man-pedo!"

"You were the one who hugged me first! Now you're blaming it on me!" We bickered for a long while without realising we were still holding onto each other.

"You might want to let go, Joon Sungjae. We've been in this position for a long time." I said while my cheeks turned pink.

"Oh." He let go and turned his head away.

Sungjae got up and walked to his closet and pulled out his normal clothes. He ed his "y" PJs.

"Ew, don't change in front of me! Do it somewhere else!" I covered my eyes with my palms.

"Don't look." He simply said.

"Like I'd want to!"

"Guys, stop having a verbal combat vice off." Mi-Hyun cut in and walked into the room, "Come on, breakfast is ready! Hurry down or no steam buns!"

"I thought steams buns were Chinese..."I trailed off.

I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE" I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTUREI DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE " />I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTUREI D O NOT OWN THIS PICTURE.I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTUREI DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE.I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE.I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTUREI DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE.I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE.I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE.I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE.I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTUREI DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE.

~~~~~~~~~ <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got lots of cute banners ^^

Ah I just added all the banners cuz I couldn't be stuffed logging on Photobucket  every time I want to use it. I'll just copy and so yeah... Sorry if your head exploded from all those kawaii dividers xD Or if you started drooling from its cuteness.... xD I would wanna see you drool, it probably looks cute.
You: female-pedo   O___o
Me: Aww ~ cute drooling, dude!
You: Freak. /walks away/
^
|
|_ lol conversation going on already.

Ahh, I'm working on next chapter so yar...

Have a good day :D

Song of the chapter: Haruharu - Bigbang 

|D  The MV is so sad though...