Family Business.

My Ideal Girl Is......

 

"EunMi, We have signed a contract with Joon Company. They will only co-operate with us if you agree to marry the son of the CEO of Joon Company." My parents told me sternly, "You are going to meet their soon this afternoon, do you understand?"

***

My life is already worse enough. Now this contract...my parents literally sold me to Joon Company without my permission. I felt tears form in my eyes and saw little plops of salt-water land on the contract sheet. EunMi, you need to toughen up. You're going to meet jerks in every situation of my life. This is nothing, I told myself.

My parents chose a gold dress with a beautiful flower and bought me new heels. "You look wonderful, EunMi." My mother said. Wonderful my ! You don't even give a about me! You don't even care about me! I then gathered up all my courage and walked out of my K-pop-stars-decorated-room, ready to go to the restaurant.
* * * *
In the restaurant, I could see waitresses running about like headless chickens being chased by Onew. I figured there had to be a Mr. Perfect in there somewhere. And, no suprise, there was a good-looking guy inside, barking orders at the poor waitresses. For some reason, I couldn't help but stare at him."Desperate fangirl of handsome Sungjae, eh?"

"What the f-" I started to shout in protest but Mother's words replayed in my head. "EunMi, remember to use your manners, or you are not just going to embarrass yourself, but also the whole Park Co."

"No, I'm definitely not a fangirl," I told him seriously, "Of an idiotic, annoying guy like you! I can't believe I have to marry you!" I mumbled under my breath.

I walked to the table and sat down. I tried to act friendly, "Hello, I'm EunMi."

"I'm Sungjae."

Sungjae had his fixed stare on me and I kept trying to say things like, "Oh, this restaurant is so pretty!"and blah blah blah to try and divert his attention off me.

Finally, after 5 minutes of awkward silences and staring competitions (between Sungjae and Mr. Oxygen and Nitrogen), he asked me something.

"EunMi, what food do you hate the most?"

"Mussels, oysters, banana prawns, egg roll..." and the list went on. Sunjae read the menu and called a waitress to order foos. "May I have Kimchi Ramen, Egg Roll with chocolate filling, Mussels in creamy mushroom soup, deep fried Banan Prawns with lemon juice, Oysters with......"

He ordered all the stuff I disliked the most! My eyes bulged out wide and my mouth was an O shape. I almost had a thought of killing myself with a prawn cracker but I still had 80 years of my life to live through.

The food arrived really quickly (despite how much he had ordered). But the only thing he ate was the Kimchi Ramen. I watched him devour the delicious Kimchi Ramen in front of me and he was saying, "Mmmmm, so delicious!" I was literally drooling. But he wouldn't give me any... yet.

**RUMBLE RUMBLE**

I wasn't even embarrassed a little bit by my stomach rumbles.

**SUNGJAE'S POV**

EunMi asked me if she could eat some Kimhci Ramen, I had a trick up my sleeve and agreed. She went to grab a pair of chopsticks but I slapped her hand away. "No chopsticks = Kimchi Ramen. Chopsticks = No Kimchi Ramen. Understood?" I told her sternly.

EunMi did a sad aegyo face and my heart melted. So cute... I thought and so I told her she could use my chopsticks.

"But...You ate with it already..." She said.

"Don't you want to eat the yummy Kimchi Ramen?"

"Aigo, whatever!" She tookmy chopsticks and ate the ramen.

***YOUR POV***

"How was dinner?" Mother asked curiously.

:Sungjae was really nice and the food was great, " You fibbed. Eating Kimchi Ramen with his chopsticks = Not that nice.

"Well, good to hear, darling. Guess what? You are moving into Sungjae's house tomorrow! The maids have already packed your things. Feel free to just relax, hun ~" Mother said happily. Hmm... I wonder if she's happy that I'm moving out of this house or actually happy that I'm living with Sungjae, you thought.

You went upstairs and into your room to have one last look at your beloved bedroom that you slept, did homework and spazzed over SHINee Oppas in. You lifted your hand and felt the walls, it was such a familiar feeling. You could still remember doing the same thing years ago. You lied on the bed and hugged the sheets wishing that you didn't need to leave this room. Wanting to make sure all the memories of this room would be remembered, you pulled off all the posters, figurines and albums you had collected during your time here, and put them in a Sports Bag, since the maids only packed your clothes.

There was a picture in an antique frame, of your parents and you. On the back your parents had written 'We love you EunMi'when you were 7. You picked up the picture and placed it safely in your tote bag.

* * * *

Photobucket

You opened the door and took the luggage out of your Dad's BMW. "Saranghae, EunMi," your Dad said and waved.

"Saranghae, appa!" You waved back.

You looked at the front of you and there was a giant black gate that looked like it was designed for only karate kids like Jaden Smith to climb over. it was silver coloured with and had curls over it. You were too scared to even touch the bell because it might have been a secret wire fence and you could have been electrified.

Photobucket

"ANYONE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUNGJAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPEN THE DARN DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed loudly.

"Shudup, EunMi! You know how early it is?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I usually wake up 4 hours after this time!!!!" Sungjae screamed back.

"It's 1 minute past 12 o'clock. So you wake up at 4 o'clock. I could've even flied to Africa before you even woke up." You replied with one of your eyebrows lifted.

Sungjae walked out of the huge mansion with bed hair and REALLY SMEXY PJs that was pink with COWS. He opened the gate and you walked in.

"OMG, WOW!" It was really beautiful, it was a little Japanese-style garden with Cherry Blossoms and a small lake. There were mini benches, and there was a marble fountain with spring water. The trees vines grew over the benches like a little shade.

"Hold my hand. My place is big, and you can easily get lost. And it's late in the night." Sungjae told you.

You reached for his hand and held onto it. You followed him through the bushes, trees and platforms, and after a long time, you arrived at his door.

He opened the door and he introduced you to his parents and vice versa. The maids took your luggage SOMEWHERE and you sat at the dining table for a talk.

"EunMi, We are really sorry. Your room was supposed to be finished yesterday, but...some little mistakes happened so it won't be completed until the end of this week. You are going to have to live in Sungjae's room. Sungjae's room also has a little pathway that connects to his sister's room."

/facepalm/ You facepalmed yourself and thought, Yah, isn't this just great.

"But mother, I'm a guy! EunMi is a girl!" Sungjae complained

"But she can stay in your sister's room sometimes." Sungjae's mother talked back.

Sungjae's mother introduced you to Sungjae's sister.


Name: Mi-Hyun
Age: 16
Personality: Really nice and teases her brother sometimes. She will help anyone. She is a typical girl that spazzes over good-looking guys and talks about fashion.
Hobbies: Shopping, Drawing, Dancing

Photobucket


 

Photobucket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wahhhhh T^T /Tears of joy/

I did it! *triumph* KING OF THE WORLD THE FIRST CHAPTER!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! >.>

 ~ I  a m   h o p i n g   t o   w r  i t e    l  o t s   m o r e   E u n M i    x   S  u n  g j a e   m o m  e n t s ~   *O*

Click Next >> to keep reading! (: