Chapter 2

DBSK in Europe

 

After 3 days of travel and sightseeing some places during the way to France, Ania and Aneta finally reached house of Ania’s aunt. It was already 7:00 pm. They were exhausted but really excited and happy in the same time. As soon as Aneta saw the garden full of grapes, she started to smile so widely. The view there was simply amazing and breathtaking. Moreover, the weather was sunny and hot so girls could take some good sunbathing in free time. When Aneta parked her car near the big house, woman in the middle age went out and greeted them with bright smile. She was Ania’s aunt.

- Hello girls – she waved to them. – You’re finally here. We were waiting for you all day!

- We? – Ania asked her aunt, giving her a big hug.

- Did you think I would miss the opportunity to see my y cousin? – tall guy with black, short hair appeared from nowhere and hugged Ania. His name was Xavier and he was the only son of Ania’s aunt. Brunette always spent her vacations here playing with him. They were like brother and sister, not like cousins.

- Oh my God – Ania looked at Xavier with amusement – you became so hot, cousin! – she said jokingly. Ania didn’t see him for couple of years so she didn’t know how much he changed.  He had blue eyes from his mom, pitch black hair and white skin from his dad and of course great body which he built while helping in the vineyard.

- You’re also much more pretty, cousin – he said slapping her on her back. But Ania had a different opinion. Strict diet and hours of exercising still didn’t help her in finding a boyfriend. She started to feel  frustrated and hopeless cuz soon she will turn 23 and still didn’t even kiss once. She was the opposite of Aneta, who was much more experienced in dating than her. Right, she forgot to introduce her friend to Xavier and aunt.

-  Aneta, come here! – Ania waved at her friend, telling her to meet her family. Aneta leaved the lagguage in the boot and came to say hello to Ania’s aunt and her cousin. When they shook hands, Xavier couldn’t take his eyes off of her. Well, at least if Aneta won’t meet Jaejoong, she could spend great time with that hot cousin of mine, Ania thought.

- Go inside! – aunt took one of the lagguage and went to house. Girls with Xavier did what she told them. It was still early but Ania and Aneta wanted to take a hot shower and just go to sleep. During their travel they didn’t have much sleep and were deadly tired. As soon as both girls went to their room on the second floor, they washed themselves and went to bed.

 

***

 

Five guys were bustling around in big hotel’s room. All of them were busy with unpacking their own luggage. They were taking out everything so soon the room was full of different shirts, trousers, shoes and many other stuff, laying on the floor and beds. But boys looked like they didn’t mind the mess at all. They were smiling and laughing all the time, happy that finally they can enjoy true vacation.

- Ok! Who’s going with me and Junsu to pick up some nice girls? – Micky said smiling wider than before. Junsu stopped buttoning up his black shirt for a moment to look in a surprise at his friend from the band.

- When did I told you I’m going with you to pick up girls in France? – he asked, rising his left eyebrow in a question.

- How to put this in a simple way… - Micky said but didn’t finish his sentence. For a minute he was looking for the best words to describe the situation. Second later he put a big smile and looked at Junsu. He choose to a little: – well, I think you don’t have a choice and just have to go with me.

- As I thought – Junsu showed him his tongue and went back to buttoning up his shirt which probably cost more than average person’s  month salary. Micky looked around the room, trying to find someone who’s willing to join them. Unfortunately the rest of DBSK simply ignored his offer.

- Ok, it’s your waste! – he said taking Junsu with him out of the room by force. Moment later they disappeared and the three of DBSK went back to unpacking their stuff.

- Do you think no one will recognize them? – Changmin sat on the bed, trying to rest for a moment.

- We are not that famous, Changmin – the lider said. He also stopped for a minute and combed his hair with a fingers. – It’s so hot here!

- Yea, I feel like it’s almost 40 degree of Celsius here – Jaejoong went to the closest window and opened it hoping for little cold wind. In a second everyone in the room could hear laud girly screams coming from downstairs, where the entrance to the hotel was. Jaejoong looked  down in surprise, trying to see what happened. Changmin and Yunho joined him but they could see only a big crowd of young girls screaming like crazy.

- Do you think some famous star just arrived here? – the youngest of the group asked them, lying comfortably on Jaejoong’s back and observing girls who were almost fighting with each other.

- Maybe we can get an autograph! – Yunho was a little too happy. The rest looked at him like he was an idiot. – Oh come on! I was just kidding.

- HEY! – suddenly Changmin screamed loudly directly to Jaejoong’s ear, trying to show something to the two.  Hero covered his ear with disbelief and anger on his face.

- Are you crazy?! – he snapped back, checking if he still can hear something in his left ear. Everyone knows how powerful maknae’s scream is and Jaejoong didn’t want to be deaf for the rest of his life.  He hit Max’s head, trying to show him that screaming near him wasn’t the best idea in the world, but Changmin seemed like he didn’t care at all, still watching the crowd with anticipation in his eyes.

- Did you see that?! – he pointed something inside the crowd – I swear, it looked like the peace of Junsu’s shirt!

- Where? – Yunho and Jaejoong tried their best to see something in the crowd of girls but couldn’t see anything which was even close to Junsu’s shirt. Moreover Xiah isn’t the only one in this world who wears black shirts, right? It could be anyone.

- I don’t know what did you eat today, but it surely wasn’t fresh, you know? – Jaejoong teased the maknae, making fun of his hallucinations. But in the same time, door of their room opened and two guys entered it with a big noise. It was Micky with messy hair and one big shoe trace on his cheek. The second one was Junsu. He was breathing heavily, sitting on the floor half – to be specific, without his precious shirt. Changmin, Yunho and Jaejoong were looking with shock and surprise at two guys who reminded them of their two members, still not really sure what just happened. Jaejoong tilted his head trying to understand what the hell is going on and why Micky and Junsu look like they were fighting with wild animals.

- What happened?! – Yunho came to them as soon as possible, checking if they’re not hurt badly.

- If that crowd of girls in front of the hotel is your fault Yoochun, then congratulations. You just broke a record in the fastest and the most successful pick up in the world. – Changmin started to laugh at his hyung, smiling widely.

- They recognized us… - said Junsu, who still tried to take a deep breath. He felt like victim of European instinct and in an instant he made a promise to himself to marry girl only from Asia, because European girls are too much too handle for his weak body. He was sure that relationship with white woman is as dangerous as swimming with sharks.

- What do you mean they recognized you? – Jaejoong was really surprised – we are in Europe. They don’t know us that well here. They prefer listening to 50 cent, Beyonce and others, not us.

In the same time, the door of their room opened and their manager came.  Unfortunately Micky who was sitting on the floor near the door, got hit in his head because manager Kim didn’t see him. Yoochun grabbed his head and screamed in a pain waiting for this horrible day to end before he will end up in the hospital. Manager muttered small “sorry”, feeling the angry Yoochun’s gaze at him and decided not to beat around the bush.

- Ok guys – he started – it looks like we have small troubles. You’re more famous here than we thought.

- So our peaceful vacations are over? – Changmin asked with disappointment. He wanted to see so many places but he doesn’t want to look like Micky and Junsu every time after going out from the hotel. He either didn’t want to lose his hair or find himself without his clothes.

- I’m sorry boys, but I think you won’t be able to go out without the security anymore.

- Can’t you do something with this? – Jaejoong didn’t want to lose hope – maybe we can disguise ourselves so no one will find out who we really are?

- That’s right! – Junsu got up from the floor where he spent last 10 minutes – like in the movie “White Chicks”!

- You idiot! – Yoochun hit Xiah’s head – that will took hours to make it. You will have enough after one time.

- You’re an idiot, not me! – Junsu did the same to Yoochun.

- Why did you hit me? – Micky looked at his friend with anger.

- That was for my shirt which I lost because you dragged me downstairs to that crazy and wild girls!

They were arguing with each other for a moment, trying to figure out something good to make them simply invisible in the crowd. Their manager was thinking about something in silence. The idea of disguising them was pretty good but he needed to find out some simple and fast way to do it.

- Ok, stop fighting with each other! – their manager  tried to calm them down. He had enough of screams and problems for one day. Kim decided to use the idea of disguising DBSK members. He even knew one person who was  a make-up master. His great friend Pierre did some latex masks before for movies and said that latex is ideal for creating special makeup effects because it can be molded and sculpted well and can be painted realistically using acrylic paints. Well, at least they can try, right? It’s better to use it than buying clothes for guys everyday.

- So I have a plan – he finally said to the members. – I will call my friend, some specialist in makeup and he will help us. In the meantime, before he will arrive here, we will have to think about booking rooms in another hotel. We’ll probably move out at night. Just wait in this room and don’t go out till I tell you.

Guys nodded in agreement and Kim went out from their room. They tried to kill the time, waiting for their manager to come back. All of them was hoping for some good solution so they won’t spend their vacation in hotel’s room. Fortunately they didn’t have to wait for so long, because 15 minutes later Kim returned. As soon as he entered the room, 5 pairs of eyes looked at him with hope and anticipation.

- Listen carefully – he started. – In 40 minutes my friend Pierre will come here with his assistant and do special latex masks for you, so you won’t be recognized by your fans.

DBSK members were jumping with joy, hearing the good news. At least they didn’t have to use security and could enjoy the city as much as they wanted to. That were a really great news but their happiness didn’t stay for long because Kim had another information for them.

- But… - he started, trying to get their attention – because every hotel is full of people and they don’t have empty rooms for us, we will have to move to the place one of the employees recommended for us. Near this hotel is a small village with house and vineyard. They said the landlord sometimes rent rooms for tourists so we can try asking him.   

- So we have to stay in some hole far away from the city center? – Changmin didn’t admire that idea. He wanted to spend at least one night in the city and feel atmosphere of Paris, be one of the citizens but that crappy vineyard was too far away from the capital of France so he probably won’t be able to visit it at night and his manager won’t agree to let him go by himself.

- Don’t complain – Kim said – it wouldn’t be necessary if you acted more careful.  I heard it’s a beautiful  and peaceful place so just try to enjoy it a little.

- Ok Kim, thanks – Yunho nodded in agreement.

- For now you have to wait for Pierre here – Kim was heading to his own room, but before leaving DBSK stars again, he turned to them and begged: - Just don’t make another problems and be good boys for at least this 40 minutes.

They smiled widely at him before he disappeared. They sat on their beds, waiting for the amazing makeover which will free them from fans for a while.

 

******

Thanks everyone who is reading this story, hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Your pabo duet :D