Chapter 1

DBSK in Europe

 

 

Girl with black, long hair grabbed the rear-view mirror in her car and turned it to see her face.  She fixed hairstyle and stylish sunglasses on her nose and then smiled adorably to her reflection in the mirror with satisfaction. Being in a great mood, she took one cd from the glove compartment, put it into cd player and pushed “play” button. Moment later anyone around her could hear the loud music coming from middle sized Peugeot 207 CC.

- Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m Felin’ good! – she started to sing along with the vocalist from MBLAQ, holding tightly steering wheel and dancing in the strangest way ever. She was so into the music and making the new choreography for the song that she didn’t see the girl with brown hair, standing near the car. Ania was observing her in silence for more than 10 minutes, trying her best to keep calm and not to laugh at her friend’s creepy dance. When she had enough, she rolled her eyes with disapproval and knocked on the car window. Aneta woke up from her dancing amuck and in a second she opened the boot for her friend. She got off from the car and helped Ania to put her lagguage inside the car.

- You should go to see the doctor, you know? – Ania said jokingly, remembering the crazy dance of her friend.  She always knew that Aneta is the crazy type and other people could think that she has a screw loose. She had one hundred ideas per minute, especially when it comes to traveling to Korea. But her last idea gave Ania a big shock. Well, who in his right mind could go to France just because he heard that some Korean celebrities are rumored to be there? Aneta didn’t have problem with that. On top of that, she thought that this idea was simply amazing.

- Ania… – Aneta stopped for a second and looked at her friend who still wasn’t sure about the travel to France – don’t tell me you prefer staying home instead of visiting one of the most popular country in Europe? On top of that we will be able to meet DBSK!

- Yea, yea… - Ania muttered and closed the boot with a big noise. Aneta jumped from the noise.

- Yah! Be careful! – she screamed with fear. That car was a present from her parents for graduating from university. Ania rolled her eyes once again, thinking how she will survive more than 3 months with that girl beside her. Usually Ania was that optimistic and enthusiastic person in their team but today she didn’t feel like going anywhere. They were still in Poland but she already started to miss her family and home. But Aneta needed only one glance at her friend to see through her and know her true feelings. Trying to cheer her up, she poke her arm.

- Don’t make that face, you will scare the sun – she joked showing her tongue. Ania smiled at her and both of them sat inside the car. Aneta pushed one button and few seconds later the sunroof of her car disappeared.  She knew that Ania loved traveling without it, that’s why she choose to hide it. As expected, Ania was smiling widely as soon as she felt the sun above her and that little breeze in her hair. She also putted her sunglasses and looked at Aneta in anticipation.

- Ok, let’s go! – Aneta said while turning on the car’s engine.  She started driving with a noise, leaving big tires’ traces in the road. Ania looked at her with disbelief

- I still don’t know how you got your driving license…

- At least I have one – Aneta snapped back. She knew that her friend still didn’t even start the course. Ania ignored her comment and turned the music louder when she heard one of the DBSK songs, Mirotic.

- So, where are we going first? – Aneta asked brunette.

- To my aunt. She lives in Bordo. – she said looking for a map inside her bag. When she found it, she opened it and started to find the easiest and the fastest way to her aunt’s house. On the map ware some small red dots. That were the possible places, which DBSK was supposed to visit. Ania get this information from some of DBSK forums. When she thought about it, she always had goosebumps because Ania  felt like true stalker and it wasn’t the greatest feeling in the world for her.

 - Got it – Aneta put the name of the city in the GPS. Ania’s aunt was living there with her husband and one son. They had their own vineyard and were famous from really good wine. Their place was really peaceful and far away from the noisy city. That’s why Ania loved visiting her aunt there. She hoped for another great holidays there. Who knows, maybe with a little luck she will be able to meet her idol, Junsu?

 

***

 

Six man were sitting in silence inside the big, luxurious van. The oldest guy from the company was driving the car. 

- Kim, are we there yet? – The only passenger who wasn’t sleeping asked the driver waiting with anticipation for his answer. 

- We will reach our destination in 10 minutes, Jae. You can start waking up guys.

Young men jumped with joy on his chair after hearing this message.  Long time passed since all five of them were able to take a rest and now they were heading to France. Other guys were exhausted trying to avoid journalists, paparazzi or crazy fans on the airport so they fell asleep as soon as possible, except for Hero who was too excited for that. During their last staying in France he fell in love with this country so that’s why he wanted so badly to visit it once again. He have the hunch that this time more adventures will be waiting for him. Junsu’s snoring brought him back from dreaming to reality. Well, 10 minutes should be enough to wake up the others, he thought. 

- So we reached the place –manager said, pulling off the keys from ignition. The five stars hotel near the Bordo was standing in front of them. 

- Bonjour Paris! – Junsu shouted jumping out from the car. 

- But Junsu, this is Bordo! –  Jae corrected him. 

- So in that case… Bonjour Bordo! – Xiah fixed his previous sentence in a second with a bright and wide smile. 

- Yea… but what a pity, it’s 9 in the evening and not in the MORNING –  Max mumbled.  He knew that BONJOUR refers to morning hours. 

- Stop niggling! At least we are in France! – Junsu was trying to free himself from bullying. He didn’t want them to screw his great mood.

- Yeah… we are again in France. – Micky said taking his lagguage from the car, still feeling a little sleepy.

- Ok guys. We are two days before our planned arrival so we will stay here until then – Kim quickly passed the information to others. They didn’t plan it but at least taking earlier flight to France helped them to avoid big crowds of fans in the airport.

- So that means we have a free hand? –Jaejoong asked with enthusiasm. He was ready to take a quick shower and go to enjoy the city by himself.

- But don’t overdo it – Manager gave them the warning look – we don’t need problems in the first day of your arrival.