side of you

~dirge of cerberus~

 

"kim junsuuuu!!!" thunder like voice was roar and makes every poor creature which accidentally hear the voice to shiver in fear including the guy with the name eunhyuk, he was shaking in the corner of the room sweating bullets "what kind of mess you are did this time? why my fairy alarm keep ringing and makes my head almost explode!?"

 

"oh i do nothing dong wook -ssi" junsu calmly reply the angry fairy, he flashed his cute smile without any hint of fear "maybe your alarm is need to be fixed, do you remember when the last time you fix it? 100 years ago?1000 years ago?" he blinked his eyes innocently.

 

"do you think so?" the head of the fairy department nodding his head as agreement for junsu's statement before something hit his mind "yah kim junsu fairy alarm can fix it self! we no need to fix it! do you think i was fool?"

 

"a little"

 

"what do you say?"

 

"what me? oh i said nothing dong wook-ssi" junsu point to his own nose and shook his head no.

 

"you already caused me a lot of trouble kim junsu, if you caused any problem again i wont hesitate to send you to the gremlin world" junsu and enhyuk widen their eyes in utterly fear, gremlin is the most scariest creature of all magic creature and the leader of the gremlin was the most evil thing that god ever made cho kyuhyun [hae: don't gimme wrong i was sparkyu and i love kyuhyun kkk]

 

no one ever know how cho kyuhyun appearance was, because no one will survive after they met him so no eye witness can tell the look of the gremlin leader,based from rumoured that spread at fairy witch world, cho kyuhyun form was combine of half dragon body and half fly but he not look like dragon fly though, he much scarier than that.some said he drink blood but creature which drink blood is vampire right ? just like choi seuhyun and seungri, so its doubted.

 

some said his form will be change at the full moon, but no one sure about that since they was sure cho kyuhyun is not werewolf just like choi siwon and kim kibum.other say cho kyuhyun will disguised become very pretty male to attract his victim but come on it not makes any sense at all, heloo~ he was the evil kyuhyun he no need to disguised to catch his prey, he just need to come and attacked the poor soul and finish! he get what he want.

 

"are you understand kim junsu?"

 

"ye-yes dong wook-ssi" junsu sttutered, he can't imagine if he have to enter or worst stay in gremlin world "i won't caused any trouble,  promise" he mumble because he know deep inside his heart he was lie.

 

"i hope i can hold your promise" with sounds of 'poop' and sparkling dust the fairy minister from witch department was disappear from junsu and eunhyuk sight.

 

"dont you think that sparkling dust is too girly hyukkie? i mean oh come on he is the evil choi dong wook" junsu blinking his eyes cutely.

 

"aish, this is not the time for you to think about fairy dust or thing! we have to search that dog junsu! i don't want to stay in gremlin world for the god sake!!" eunhyuk almost shouted before junsu's face,groaned in frustration and drag junsu's body exited the room.

 

 

 

"you are clean now" jung yunho covers jaejoong's body with fluffy towel and secure him inside his embrace "are you hungry momo?"

 

" 'woof' 'of course i'm hungry yunho-ssi can't you feel how light my body is?' " jaejoong snuggle inside yunho's warm embrace, his head full with thought of delicious food he can eat, it was before yunho spoke the magic words.

 

"i think i still keep dog food in the kitchen, you are lucky momo yoochun used to bring his dog here so i have dog food stock" jung yunho speak proudly and hugs jaejoong tight inside his embrace he walks fast headed to the kitchen direction.

 

" 'woof..woofff..wooooooooofffff...woof' 'do-dog food?" jaejoong blinking his eyes in disbelieve, he realize that he was not human anymore that evil clumsy witch has turn him into dog but seriously dog food? he can't accept that, he know that he adore yunho very much and always thinking about that handsome actor every night but it doesn't mean he will eat dog food!

 

yunho open the kitchen kabinet and pull out a yellow box with dog picture on it "wah you are sure very lucky momo" yunho squeal happily and pour the box content into the bowl, take another bowl and pour milk into it.

 

jaejoong struggling inside yunho's embrace, for the holy buckets he don't wanna eat dog food! but his strength seem nothing compared with yunho's power and more over yunho tightened his hug "be patient momo, you are clean now so you have to eat slowly i don't wanna your fur get stained from the milk".

 

" 'woof' 'i dont care if my fur get stained the only thing i need now is go from here! i dont want to eat dog food, please just let me go yunho-ssi i'm beg you on my four knee please let me go, i'm sorry if i always have dirty thought about you but i promise if you let me go i wont do that again, please yunho-ssi" jaejoong send yunho the most heart breaking puppy eyes.

 

 

"you seem very hungry momo, poor you how many days you not eat?" jung yunho jaejoong's fur affectionately, he put jaejoong down next to the bowls but for his surprise instead of eat the food jaejoong run fast heads to the front door.

 

"momoooo..." yunho run after the cute little fury thing "where do you want to go? i thought you like to stay here"

 

" 'woof' ' i do like to stay here with you yunho-ssi but it doesn't mean i want to eat dog food!"

 

"you not like the food?" jaejoong stop on his track from yunho's word, sometime he wonder because yunho seem to understand his language, he seems to know what in jaejoong's mind 'are we soulmate?' jaejoong's thought, he not refuse when yunho lift his body back into his embrace.

 

"i bet you will like this" jung yunho grins widely when he saw jaejoong almost drown on his own saliva, his cute eyes was open wide "yoochun sent this for me but i don't have appetite to eat"

 

 

yunho blink his eyes in disbelieve of how fast jaejoong finish his food, just in few second the delicious steak now move from the plate into jaejoong's little tummy.

 

 

 

 

'yunho-ssi is very lucky person, he can eat those delicious food anytime he want, he have palace like condo and he can own every hot girl he want' jaejoong sighed heavily when he remember his own life, his umma always cook the meat mix with vegetable and of course the contain of the vegetable is thrice from the meat, and he always fought with his umma for every little thing happen in the house, how he wish if he can have own place like yunho, life can't be better.

 

he remember how his umma always nagging him for having job, if he live alone no one will disturb his peaceful life he can do what ever he want to.

 

"lets sleep momo" jaejoong walk elegantly, wiggle his tail follow his master headed to the main bedroom, imagine he can sleep with yunho makes him grins widely.

 

jaejoong's eyes was glued on yunho's face when he saw yunho fished his cell phone and make a call " umma?" jaejoong lie down on his stomach eyes still glued at yunho's face."but umma, i really miss you, fine then please take care i love you umma" yunho placed the phone on top of the night stand, he inhale deep breath, hint of hurt clearly visible on his almond shape eyes.

 

"let sleep momo" his voice was shaking, smile bitterly and pull jaejoong into the blanket and hug the fury thing warmly.

 

for some reason jaejoong start to miss his own mother, he now realize that he was lucky to have mother like her that always be there for him every time he need her, he examine his body and realize that he cant return to his own house because of his new body shape, and it makes his heart hurtfully squeezed.

 

he glance to yunho's face, yunho close his eyes but jaejoong know he haven't sleep, he never know this side of the great jung yunho, the side of fragile and lonely yunho.

 

 

 

thank you for reading and commenting, supporting and subbing!

please forgive me with typos and grammatically errors

thank you

love you all~kkkk...

*huugg!