She's my girl.

Diary.. it's so hurt..

No One POV
 

 

at the canteen..

 

"Taengoo-ah ?" "TaeTae ? TaeTae ?"   sica is calling taeyeon's name while
 tiffany is waving her hand in front of taeyeon's face who was looking at jiyeon's group especially eunjung so seriously , got no response from her bestfriend she pulled taeyeon's ear harshly make the petite girl cried in pain and her groups laughing at the scene .

 

"what the hell fany-ah , what's wrong with you !?" taeyeon's rub her ears as she glaring at them . tiffany let out a chuckle when she saw her cute expression and pinching her taetae's cheek . 
 

"thats what you got after ignoring me and fany" sica snap at her

 


"why are you keep looking at them ?" eunhyuk asked with a smirk on his face while pointing at the nerdy group  .
 


"nothing.. " taeyeon mutteredfeels annoyed with her monkey friend , then she was about to eat her meal , her plate is already cleaned , her food is gone . then she turns at her friends .


"sooyoung.. eats your meal" hyoyeon pointing at the shikshin beside her while sooyoung laughed nervously . she was about to snap at her but something get her attention , it's eunjung who got tickled by jiyeon and laugh . 


"hey guys ! looked at the nerdy group ! there are nerdy idiot couple who was tickling each other" siwon mocking them loudly make the whole students in the canteen eyes on them and laugh .  

 

 

eunjung who got confused why the students laugh and staring at her asking to jiyeon what was happened and read jiyeon's lips said that siwon just called them the nerdy group and idiot couple. taeyeon on the otherside wasn't focus at siwon statement get nudging by tiffany turns her attention back to her own friends but she can see eunjung's cheek getting red. but suddenly got silent when eunjung asked her group stand up then walked towards him . 

 


"excuse me , did you just called us nerdy and idiot ?" eunjung glared at them while holding jiyeon's hand while her others friend stand behind her with a scared face . siwon then gets up to face his new enemy and smirk.


"yeah .. idiot COUPLE , you just tickling each other and don't know about how to kissing even make out and make love right ? you are just making love with your lovely books"  make the whole students laugh again with a mocking tone . 
 


*what a arrogant peoples.. ert.. stupid.. crazy..* she tought and rolled her fist .
 


"oh then what you called this.?" eunjung then hug jiyeon's waist , pulled her closer and kissed her lips softly , everyones gasps in shocked . even the kingka and queenka group . feels thats not enough to proved them if they're not an idiot  , eunjung starts to draw a line on jiyeon's lips make the latter moans and closed her eyes let eunjung's tongue playing in .

 

 

suddenly taeyeon walk to eunjung and pulled her arm and stopping their "make out session" , jiyeon is blushing madly right now while touching her own lips , she didn't belive that she got kissed by her new crush in public like this.


*so.. maybe this is why eunjung always staring at my lips* jiyeon smile



"can you two get a room and not doing it in public especially school?" taeyeon glares at her , she don't know why but angry .



"can you all  not underestimate us ? we're better than you ." eunjung smirks and release taeyeon's grip on her arm . 



"you? better than us ? in your dream . you do not even know good style, the way you dress are , your face didnt make us interested, maybe you have shown us that you can kissing , but i will not change anything cus you haven't show us how u do make love thing."  siwon snap at them , the nerdy group is shocked by siwon's said . they look at jiyeon and eunjung who blushed by the statement .





*WHAAAAT ? MAKE LOVE??* 

 

 

 

Kai POV

 

Nichkhun hyung told me that my group is waiting for me at the canteen , after send my homework to the teacher and then walks towards the canteen , in my way i bumped to a pretty girl . and.. she.. is krystal.. my crush .. she almost fell and i quickly hold her arms so she won't fall easily but her books were fell to the floor. she is jessica's noona sister. 


"sorry krystal.. did you hurt ?"  i check on her 


"no no no kai i am fine , i am the one who apologize to you . cus i am in a rush" she smiles gently and pick her things

 

 

"why ? lemme carry that books for you"  i showed her my best smile then help her and carrying all of her books .



"because my friend told me that something happened in the canteen ! it's about the nerdy and the kingka group had a fight ~ " 


"WHAAAT ?" 


eunjung noona , i hope you ot make any trouble again with them . we decide go to the canteen quickly .



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

after we arrived at the canteen , we were greeted by the sight of my noona who was making out with a nerd girl . 
oh my.. if dad knows about this.. he might kill us . suddenly i saw taeyeon noona went to my noona and pulled her arm harshly , make noona turns to her . 


"did you see that ? they were kissing .. in public ! are they crazy ! how if the teacher saw that !?" krystal whispered to me as she nudging my arm .


"should we go to them or just standing here and act like we didn't see anything?" i asked without looking at her and focused on them .


"maybe.. we must get out of here."  we turn away and was about to walk out from the canteen , unluckily sica noona saw us and called both of us  , we turn again to face them and smile nervously .


 

"hey you two ! come here !" nichkhun hyung waved at us . krystal walked to them and i followed her . i can feel eunjung and taeyeon eyes on me and signalling me that everything is ok and not to be worried .



"what happened here ?" i whispered to nichkhun hyung .



"well.. siwon called them idiot and said that the nerdy group didn't even know how to kissing , make out and etc.. but for our surprised . that new girl have proved us how to kissing and make out . and i admit that was so y." 

 

oh my..





 

TaeYeon POV

 

i saw kai and krystal comes , and i can see that kai is worried cus siwon starts to rolled his fist , we know that siwon won't hold his temper no longer.. hyoyeon staring at me with *take care of it or she will get punch by simba* i nodded and whispered to siwon

"i'll take care of it"  

then i pulled her arm harshly , she's struggling at first . but when i mention kai's name , she stopped. the truth is i won't make her hurts cus my dad asked me to take care of her  , many people is looking at us now, then i am thinking to take her to my car 


on the way , i asked her with many questions like "why you did that" , "have you ever think kai's feelings" , "are you crazy ?" , "how if the teacher see that ?" but she just keep silent and keep walking . 

is she listen to me ?


i keep asking but she didn't answer me . okay it's enough . i was frustrated cus a image how they kissing is haunt me in my mind. i pinned her to the wall , she cried in pain . I dont know where I get the strength for this but I really do not care if she's taller and bigger than me . i just wanted her answers .


"why are you not answer me !?" i snap at her and she looks surprised 


"what ? answer of what !?"


"don't act like you're deaf !"

 

EunJung POV


i keep walking , thinking about kai and what will she do to me ..but suddenly she pinned me to the wall make my back hurts , she's smaller and shorter than me but how can she get me like this with that strength ?


"Why are you not answer me !?" good . now she snaps at me . infront of my face.



"what ? answer of what !?" i asked her while try to loosen her grips of me .


"don't act like you're deaf !"



don't act.. like you're deaf? i chuckle with her statement . it's so funny .


"what are you laughing at ? it's not funny !"


"wel it is.."  it's funny cus i am really deaf .. i hold my tears , i don't wanna looked weak infront of anyone . she keeps staring at me , i can't look her in the eyes then i turns to face the floor .


"don't touch her taeyeon." suddenly jiyeon comes and pushed taeyeon away from me , and now taeyeon is glaring at jiyeon .


"you don't even know what is really happen jiyeon , you don't know everything about us . so get away from my way" taeyeon try to take my hand again but jiyeon slap her hand .



"no way . cus she's my girl " 


























------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------