Welcome to my world

Diary.. it's so hurt..

i stood in front of her tombstone..
crying..
i held tightly the doll that she give to me..
i feel so broken right now..
my mother is gone now..
my mother who always can give me strength..
make me smile..
she's my angel for me..
 

 

 

 

*sobs*



i try to not remember about it.. it's hurt..

i keep crying and praying.. but suddenly i feel someone come and hug me from behind , i turn around to face who was hug me.. and its him..

he is the one who always make my mom cry.. make us leave korea and then go to this country .. japan..


"what are you doing here ?" i ask him with teary eyes 

"i want to pick you , we are going move to seoul..  your mom want me to take care of you before she died.." he smiles gently , i couldn't hear what he said but i can read his lips and he wants me to back to korea..

"no." i look to  the ground and take a glance to a boy who is standing behind him, it was kai .. my young brother.. he's grow up and be a handsome boy now..
i put my hand into my pocket , held my hear aid tightly.. i dont know what to do now.. i look up and see my father is crying now..

well it's hurt to see it.. i just sigh and nod..

"arraseo.. i'll go with you since my mother ask you.." 

suddenly he hugs me tightly.. saying thank you for many times.. 


 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2 days later 

inside the car

 

Author pov

"where are we going?" eunjung said as she looked at her brother's lips because her dad was seat in front of her , driveing . so she can't read her father's.
 

kai started forming words and eunjung can guess what he was saying..

"OFC HOME ! did you forget everything nuna ?" he chuckle . instead of responding eunjung just smile and drift to sleep..


30 minutes later

they finally arrived and eunjung admired their old house.

'it's still the same' eunjung smiles..

"hey dont just standing there ! lets go inside :)" ryeongjae (eunjung's father' said then opened the house door with a big smile . he just feel happy that his daughter back although he feels so sad at the same time..
kai just laugh and take his siter hand and led her inside..

 

the inside was nice and open which made eunjung feel safer when she went into the living room , her old memories about her happy family come to her mind . she feels so sad when she release that her mother is not here with her..

"UH.. eunjung i forgot to tell you that ur first day school is starting by today.." ryeongjae said while scratching his haid . eunjung just shocked and look at his father with disbelive look . she then runs to her old room and change into her casual clothes.

kai just out from his room and saw his sister running to her room. he looks at his father with "what happened" look but his father just shrugs.

"noona are you ok ?" he knocks her room but no answer.

'is she still mad?' he knocks the door once again but still no answer..  he sighed and walk away..


(meanwhile at eunjung's room)

when she just change, she looks at her hear aid . she was thinking about use it or not.. she takes it and put it  into her pocket , and takes her bag.. 
she get out from her room , she saw her father is just sit and eat his breakfast..

"where is kai ?" ask her while take a piece of bread .

"he already in his car , waiting for you " ryeongjae said and smile 

"mwo ? he has a car ???" she smirks 

"yeah , why ? you want too ??" 

eunjung shakes her head and just walk to outside .





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at school

eunjung pov

i was walking among the others in the crowd , so many people around me here but i could hear none of them , they might think i was enjoying the music because i had my earphone on but ofcourse they were just show , i didnt use my hair aid anyway..

i keep walking , ignorin all people who look and stare at me.. but unfortunately i bump to someone .

"sorry.." i said in a low tone while bowing at her , she then hold my shoulder make me face her and smiles ,

"its ok.." i read her lips , i smiles back 

"i haven't see you around here.. are you a new student ?" she ask me 

i nod and hold my hear aid tightly.. i just feel shy.. its rare for me to make a friend..

"ah i see.. lemme introduce myself then.. i am park jiyeon.. :)"

'park..jiyeon..'

"eunjung imnida.." i bow once again

"hey no neeed to bow :) lets go to the canteen with me i will introduce you to my friends !" she said as she pull my hand

when we were about walk to the canteen , abunch of boys and girls came and prevented us..

"hey jiyeon ! our lovely loser" a girl mess jiyeon's hair with a smirk that plant on her face

"get away from us" jiyeon take the girl's hand from her 

" oyu got a new friend huh ?" then a boy come and try to touch jiyeon's cheek but jiyeon slapped the boy . 

that boy's friends was laughin because that and the boy getting angry to jiyeon , but a short girl with blonde hair come and slap jiyeon hardly .

"how dare you slap my bestfriend ? huh ? are you crazy ? you know who we are right ? are u looking for trouble huh?" that blonde hair snapped at her  make her friends smile victoryly . 

'so they are.. a kind of awesome people here huh ?' i saw jiyeon was about crying , her face turns to the floor , everyone is watching at us now she must be embrassed.. i couldn't hear how loud she was yelling to jiyeon but judging from the looks of the people it was pretty loud and disturbingly which annoyed me.. starting to lose my temper..

i sighed and walk closer to that girl 

"so.. you are all.. awesome peoples here ? who act like you are cool ? no . you all didnt look cool for me . but you do look like.." i lean to her ear and say it clearly to her.. "er.." done with what i said , i push her roughly until she falls onto the floor, their friends help her to get up , i just smirk at her and her friends . many people so shocked . i ignore them and keep looked at that blonde's lips waiting for her reply. 

i saw a tall boy was want to punch me , but dude i think its not his lucky day , i dodges his punch and pull my fist to punch him but i felt someone hold my arm back . i angrily stared back who it was . its jiyeon..

"no.. dont do that or we will got a big trouble.." she whisper to me..

i sigh and let go of his hand nad give him one kick to his balls . he falls down and cried out in pain.

"thats better. now you all listen to me . dont you dare to mess with me or jiyeon . or with another students cus what ? you aren't an awesome people for me but a jerk. if you want a war , i will give it to your face." i snapped at them

"oh yeah what is ur name miss popular? oh i mean blondie hair?" i ask her with mocking tone , she glared at me and stand up .

i saw her forming words.. she said that her name is taeyeon.. well i think she is angry now.. she just all me a bi*ch.. lol i dont care..

i just start to walk away and hold jiyeon's hand, they just standing there and lookin at me with "wtf" look .



 

 

 

 

'sorry father.. i ruin my first day.. but with what they did.. thats mean they want a war, especially that blondie taeyeon..'