My fiancee

Diary.. it's so hurt..

whaaat.. will be paired with this monster.. i hope it was my nightmare but when my dad tell me our engagement i wanna die now --"

 

now we are eating our dinner , she's sitting in front of me staring at me, make me uncomfortable . 
well.. so quite here until she break the silence and pulled my hand then taking me to the backyard..

 

"did you planned this from the beginning? to destroy me? makes me ashamed? or is your reply after my friends against you?" she's glaring at me and pinned me to the wall .


"i never knew this engagement . if i know it, i will say no at the first time . i don't wanna to be paired with a cruel girl like you ." 


"you know i can't resist my parent's decision ! what should we do now ?" she looks so worried , i bet she just afraid with her friends know about this and makin funny about her .

 

" i will talk to my father." i reply her coldly get rid her hands of mine and push her away .

 

 

 

 

TaeYeon POV


"i will talk to my father" she said in a cold tone push me away from me and leave me here standing alone like a fool with mouth hanging open .

 

is she mad or angry with me ? 
i followed her inside , she ask for an excuse then she pulled her father's arm , taking him to upstairs . i saw them talkedand i think they had argument cus i can see her annoyed face and she .. was pointing at me . what she said to him ?


"little dear princess ? why are you just standing there ? come here sit beside me" my mom call me to sit with her and link her arms around my waist pulling me closer to her , i see my father leave his chair and walk to the upstairs and talk to them , he was asking if theres any problem but mr.ham smiles and shakes his head . i took a glance at eunjung and she was about to cry   then run to a room , i think that's her room.

 

suddenly kai followed her sister and our father go down and back to the dining table .


"mr.ham .. is she okay ? i mean i think she's gonna crying" i'm not worried about her but i just feel bad cus i didn't try to talk with my father about this engagement and let her talk by herself.
he just sigh while smilling at me , he said that she just need times and our parents hope that me and her will be a good couple , they didn't want us to resist it.

"why don't you go to her room and talk to her ?"  

"ah.. ok.. sir.."

"don't call me sir , i will be your father in law :) " he keep smilling although i knew from his look , he was sad and feels bad just like me .
 

 

i just nod and walk to her room , as i was about to knock her door i can hear her conversation with kai and the noise from inside


"why me ? i just arrived from japan . i was lost my mom . why he didn't think about my feelings ? so this is why he wants me to back ? it was better without you and him in my life ! but when you two came , it changed , when mom is gone everything has changed ! dont you feel  satisfied enough to make me suffer? this is my life ! my life is my choice not him and you !"


"noona please stop throwing your books ! it almost hit me !"


"i don't even care !"


"noona ! don't hurt yourself like that please stop that !" 


hurt yourself ? what is she doing right there ? i was thinking that she might killing herself , so i quickly open her door , my luck that she doesn't lock the door . 
when i opened it , her room was like hell. it's mess up . her books are everywhere , her pillow , bolsters even the blanket on the floor..
then i spotted kai was hugging her from behind , telling her to stop , she is really crying..


"kai..?" i called him and he turns to me and let her sister to sit at the edge of bed . she took a glance at me  then look down


"sorry.. i didn't make it.." she whisperd to me .


"it's ok.. so kai why u didn't tell me that she's your sister ?"
 

kai doesn't reply me , his eyes turns to face the floor . i waited for his answer but when he was try to say something eunjung cut him


"he doesn't want you and your group throw him away and being a loser  then make him your enemy  ." she said it while looking at kai 


"so that's all ?"


he nods and keep saying sorry to her sister and me.. but for my surprised . eunjung stands up and bows then she apologize to me , kai was shocked either . i never knew that she will do that . i thought she's arrogant and selfish .


"can you do me a favor ? please don't tell anybody that i am his sister .. i will keep my distance away with him.. and for you kai.. just act like we never met.. "


"noon you can't do that -"


"now may you two leave me alone ?" she was staring at me especially my lips.. omo.. am i blushing right now? but deep inside i feel sorry and sad for seeing her like this... she's so frustrated.. taeyeon stop it . you must be happy cus you win over her !
 

we nodded and leave her alone.. 
kai looks guilty.. then we  go down and tell our parents that eunjung feels so sleepy , and my family decide to go home , we said goodbyes and go go home..

 

when in the car , i keep looking the road through the car windows , thinking if she's alright .. should i check on her ?
i take out my phone and decide to message kai


"To : Kai

hey kiddo .. is your sister alright?"


i waited for his reply..


1 minutes..


2 minutes..


3 minutes...


until 15 minutes , he doesn't still reply my messages as i was try to called him , my phone vibrated and i got a message , it was from kai


"From : Kai

yeah.. she's fine.. she is sleeping right now.. sorry for didn't tell you the truth.. "


"To : Kai

aniya.. it's ok.. forget it .. i won't tell anybody about this since i keep my promise to your sister.. talking about her.. mind to give your sister's phone number?"







Jiyeon POV

 

"have a nice day y mom ^^ " i get out of the car and say godbye to my mom . wow today is a nice day since i will meet her again kyaa~~~
i walk inside and keep looking around hoping that i will find my new crush and there she is standing infront of the library , but she looks so .. frustrated ? her hair is mess up and her eyes is swollen ..
then i come to approach her..


"EunJung !!" i called her with a happy tone


no response


"Eunjung-ssi??" i tapped her shoulder , she was surprised then turns to face me , here she goes again looking at my lips.. why she likes to staring at my lips so much ? 


"what are you doing here ? and what happened to your  eyes" i continue while smilling 


"it's nothing .. i am waiting for you" she smiles and flick my forehead . it's hurt but when she said that she was waiting for me.. i feel like my heart is flying ~~~~ and that lips.. i wish i could kiss them <3


"jiyeon ? why are you smilling like that ?" she waves her hand in front of my face , wake me up from my daydreaming. good jiyeon , you do look like an idiot . i just shakes my head while hide my shame. then we decide to go to the canteen first . we chat , we laugh together . i hope time could stop .


on our way , we meet them , "the kingka and queenka's group" 
i feel that they are looking at us and eunjung said to ignore them then she held my hands . ohmygod i feel my cheek is getting red. her hand was so warm.. 

 

"YAH JIYEON !" i heard someone is calling my name but when i want to turn around eunjung pulled me closer to her arms and didn't let me to look who is that..


"don't turn around and keep walking. thats taeyeon" she said while keep holding me tight . does she trying to protect me?

suddenly her phone vibrated , she let her grip on me and takes her phone , i think she got a message , she reads it carefully .. i am so dissapointed .. 


"how did she got my number phone !?" she shouts loudly make everyone eyes on us .


she ? who is she ?




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


EunJung POV


ah.. i got a message..


" From : anonymous (?) 

 

WHY YOU HELD THAT NERD'S HAND ! I AM WATCHING YOU. FIANCEE

 

T.Y"


WHAT !! HOW DID SHE GOT MY NUMBER PHONE !?







 


 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

short update. sorry for grammars and my bad english m(_ _)m