Chapter 2

Answer Me

Key woke up and struggled sitting up on his bed. "Why am I so tired?" he thought and began changing from his pajamas. He slowly got ready, taking his time knowing that they had the day off. Before Key exited from the room he looked over at the clock on his bedside. "9:47...." he thought, "Why did no one wake me up? he thought.

He exited his room and went downstairs hoping that the other members left some breakfast behind for him. And of course there were some eggs and rice waiting for him. He ate slowly, his body aching with pain he didn't know he had until he started eating. After Key finished eating, he washed his dishes and went to see if anyone was home.

No Taemin. No Minho. No Onew. Yes for Jonghyun. 

"I wonder where the other three went... Tsk I have to stay with Jonghyun?" He said out loud.

"Is that a problem?" Someone said. Key turned around shocked that Jonghyun was right behind him; also shocked that he had heard what he said. Key made no movements or sounds when Jonghyun walked closer to him.

Jonghyun was centimeters apart from Key's face. Jonghyun looked at him intensely, sending a shiver down Key's spine. He whispered as he looked at Key intensely, not letting his eyes wander off him, "Is there a problem, Kibum?" 

Jonghyun waited for a reply from the other who still made no sounds, not even a whisper. Jonghyun placed his hand on Key's face and slapped him softly. 

"Key, answer me," he said, still haven't let his gaze off him.

"Ye-yes it is a problem!" Key finally said to him, slapping Jonghyun's hand off his face. Key looked at Jonghyun angrily, Jonghyun was unphased by his sudden shouting. 

Key walked away angrily and slammed his door shut. 

Jonghyun stood at the bottom of the stairs and stared at the door that was now shut. He let out a small, quiet chuckle so that Key couldn't hear. He ruffled his hair and quietly said out loud, "Key. Are you all messed up now?" And walked away to his room, with a small grin on his face.

Key on the otherhand was sitting on the floor, frustrated about the other. He placed his hands on his face, trying to hold back from shouting. He jumped onto the bed and grabbed his pillow and started shouting into it, letting out his frustration. He sat up on his knees, and walked out the door.

He walked down the hall and he found himself in front of Jonghyun's room. He let out a big sigh and started banging on his door.

"YAH! KIM JONGHYUN! YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO!" He shouted.

Key kept banging on the door until Jonghyun finally opened the door. Both of them looking at one another intensely  until Jonghyun finally moved away from the door so that the other could enter. Key entered into Jonghyun's room slowly, making cautious movements in the other room. 

Jonghyun sat on his bed, patting at the side next to him, telling Key to sit next to him. Key looked around the room and sat a chair across from him. Jonghyun let out a frustrated sigh because of the other. 

"What do you want?" Jonghyun asked, irritated from the constant banging from then other.

"You need to explain about what happened that day and what you meant when we were downstairs." Key said in a commanding tone.

"What day?" Jonghyun asked, confused.

Key looked at him annoyed and angry. He stood up and shouted, "THE DAY YOU CONFESSED TO ME KIM JONGHYUN!" 

Jonghyun was taken aback by Key's sudden shouting. And had remembered what Key was talking about.

"Oh! That day! Well what's there to be said? I confessed to you, that's it. How do you explain that?" He chuckled.

Key looked at him, angrier than ever. "Then why haven't you done or said anything to me!?" He shouted. He gasped after he realized what he had said to the other.

Jonghyun stood up and slowly walked to the other and grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to his chest. Key struggled, trying to undo his embrace.

Jonghyun chucked again and said, "So you wanted me to do stuff like this?" 

Key averted his eyes from Jonghyun, but Jonghyun made sure that Key didn't. 

"Tell me, what did you want me to do to you after I confessed to you?" Jonghyun said cooly. 

Key had gotten a shiver down his spine again. Still trying to avert his gaze away from Jonghyun, still unsuccessful. Key slapped Jonghyun across the face, "LET GO!" 

Jonghyun didn't let go, but kissed Key instead. Key was shocked at Jonghyun's sudden kiss. He tried to push him off from him, but Jonghyun didn't budge an inch. Jonghyun held him tighter and tighter until he slapped Jonghyun across the face again. This time Jonghyun finally let go, and soon Key left his room. Jonghyun fell to the floor and sat there, trying to remember what he had just done to the person he loved. He smiled, "Key, be crazy about me."

Key ran to his room and sat on the floor. He covered his face with his hands, trying to stop his tears from flowing down his face. He sobbed until he fell asleep and laid there until he woke up from his horrible nightmare, yet to realize it himself that he was starting to develop feelings for Jonghyun even though Jonghyun had done that to him.