EXO-M Tao scenario/drabble-ish: When he cooks for you

EXO-M Tao scenario/drabble-ish: When he cooks for you

"Gege, this tastes...funny," you chewed slowly, swallowing with a frown.
      "Eh?? How??" He opened up his mouth for you to feed him a forkful. Stabbing the wushu mushu pork, he nibbled on his cooking.
        "Yah, Jagiya/honey, it tastes fine to m-" You cut him off, choking and collapsing to the floor.
        "Tao. this. tastes-" you continued coughing up words.
        "Yah!! Jagiya! Kwenchana/are you okay?" Tao dropped to the floor beside you, softly patting your back.
      "Gege, guess what?" You looked up at him,ending your coughing fit.
        "What is it my love?" He answered, swiftly pouring and handing you a cup.
        "It tastes fine," you giggled, sipping on the water.
        "Ahhh buya/what the!! (Your name)! Ahh chincha/really!!" He stood up, ruffling his hair frustratingly. Acting like he was going to knock the cup out of your hands.
        "And one more thing Gege," you smiled, standing on your tippy toes.
        "Now what-," you pecked your boyfriend on the lips, not letting him finish his sentence. Satisfied with your whole scene, just to lead up to that. Ecstatic with your sudden lip lock, he gestured toward the rest of the food he had cooked on the table.
        "Eat up Jagiya," Tao grinned.