Chapter 7

Genius meets Derp [Hiatus *le bows*]

"FINALLY!!" Sehun said and ran out the door, not caring if he hit many people on the face.

 

"Sehun-ah! Stop squirming!" Baekhyun shouted as he scolded a hyper Sehun. 

 

He scrambled out of the door and went out. He stretched his legs and yawned. 

 

"You guys stay here for a second while I get tickets." Suho said with a smile.

 

Jella and Kai were next to each other, teaching each other some moves. Baekhyun and Saeree were deep in talking. While Chanyeol and Sirae were left in the car. Yes, they were still leaning against each other, both asleep. They found comfort against each other. This time, Chanyeol was really asleep and Sirae, too. They didn't even feel the space that they could occupy now. They were content with each others presence. 

 

"Sirae! Wake up already! We're here!" Saeree called. Sirae woke up at the mention of her name. The vibrations caused by Sirae's surprise woke Chanyeol. 

 

"Are we there yet?" Chanyeol asked and rubbed his eyes. 

 

"Erm...yeah. We're here." Sirae said and scooted to have a little distance from Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol noticed her distancing herself. He was, of course, a little sad. But he shouldn't be carried away he thought. It was just one time, nothing more. 

 

Suho assembled all of them and distributed the tickets, with Chanyeol and Sirae behind. 

 

"How long was I asleep?" Chanyeol asked her.

 

"The ride was 30 minutes so...." She dragged on. 

 

"We'll use the buddy system so no one would get lost." Suho said. 

 

"I call Saeree!" Said Baekhyun and pulled Saeree aside. 

 

"Jella's taken!" Kai shouted. 

 

"What?!" Jella said with wide eyes. 

 

"Wait, no! I didn't mean it like that!" Kai said and pulled her aside. 

 

"I'm going with KyungSoo hyung." Sehun said and clutched onto Kyungsoo. It was automatic that Suho would walk alone and watch over the little kids. 

 

And then, it left Chanyeol and Sirae. 

 

"Erm...you wanna go together?" Chanyeol asked. 

 

"Uhm...sure?" It was more of a question. She didn't know whether she wants to or not. 

 

"It's okay if you don't want to. You can hang with Saeree and that-- the other girl." He said and scratched his head. Sirae thought, damn, he forgot again?

 

"Jella?" She reminded. 

 

"Yeah. Her. Damn, her name isn't so hard why do I keep forgetting it? I'm becoming Lay!" He shouted. 

 

Sirae chuckled at the dorkiness of Chanyeol. Well, at least that part of Chanyeol was back. She guessed, "Maybe that cute and adorable Chanyeol I saw earlier won't be back anytime soon.