Chapter 10

Genius meets Derp [Hiatus *le bows*]

Sirae's stomach growled after going through a few rides with the group which includes the Cliff Hanger, the Gravitron, the Fun House, the Skydiver, and the Topple Tower. 

 

"You hungry now?" Chanyeol chuckled who was secretly 'staring' at Sirae. But no, he wouldn't admit that anytime soon. 

 

"A little bit" Sirae replied with a small smile. The staffs of Star King may have given Exo-K food but they sure didn't give any to the mind challenge competitors.

 

Suddenly, Chanyeol ran off to somewhere leaving Sirae all alone. Okay then. 

 

"Hey, Rae, what are you doing all alone there? Come on!" Saeree said with a smile and pulled Sirae to a ride. 

 

Chanyeol shortly came back carrying two cones of cotton candy. "What the--? Where did they go?"

 

He wandered around, completely not knowing where to go and occasionally eating from his cotton candy, 

 

"WHEE!!" "OMG STOP I'M GETTING DIZZY" "SPIN IT MORE!" The familiar voices that Chanyeol followed. Yep, there they were, in the teacups.

 

"Guys, please slow this down. I'm gonna hurl" Came Sirae's dull voice. "Seriously. Just slow it down a bit." 

 

"Awww, but it's fun Sirae!" Jella said. 

 

Sirae clutched the edge of the teacup for dear life. Chanyeol came running to the fences.

 

"Hey, guys, slow down a bit!" Chanyeol shouted but was convieniently ignored.

 

The ride went on and on and on and on. Somehow, Sirae managed to not puke at the ride and cause the workers more work. She clutched the handrails and was reluctant in climbing down. Once she reached outside, Chanyeol instantly ran to her and helped her stand up.

 

"Hey, you okay?" Chanyeol asked as he steadied her.

 

"Aigoo, Sirae, what's wrong?" Saeree said, concern obvious on her face.

 

"I-It's nothing. I'm just a bit dizzy." Sirae balanced herself on Chanyeol's arms. 

 

Unbenknownst to what he was doing, Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Sirae. She was dizzy as hell. And Chanyeol didn't care about the people that was starting to stare at them. All he wanted was to know that Sirae was okay. 

 

"Maybe you should sit down." Chanyeol said and guided Sirae to a near bench. The cotton candies? It was somewhere lost in the bushes when Chanyeol was too busy running to the ride, just to see how Sirae was doing.

 

"Go get her some water." Chanyeol ordered. Jella quickly stood up and went to buy her water.

 

Suho was shocked, or rather, impressed. Chanyeol never showed this side to anyone. He was always that little derp of Exo K. He was the happy virus. He showed a happy and carefree side. But now, seeing him attending to a girl he just met, this was something new to Suho. He didn't want to interfere. He didn't want to ruin this moment between Chanyeol and Sirae. 

 

"Chanyeol, I'm fine. See?" Sirae said with a smile to reassure the giant. 

 

Chanyeol studied her. "Nope, I definitely don't see." 

 

"Here you go, Sirae." Jella said and cautiously handed Sirae the bottle. "I'm sorry I got too hyper." 

 

"Nahh, it's okay. I had fun" Sirae said with a smile. Chanyeol stared at her. 'She doesn't want to be rude, especially to one of her team mates.' he thought. 

 

"I'm really really sorry, Sirae." Jella apologized

 

Sirae patted her head. "It's really nothing, Jella. I'm okay." She smiled.

 

"Maybe you should stay here and rest, then we'll go on the rides for you." Sehun innocently smiled. And shortly, was slapped on the arm by Baekhyun. "What?" He innocently asked. 

 

"No, you guys are right. I'm gonna stay here and rest." Sirae said.

 

"I'll stay with you." Chanyeol said. 

 

"No. You go with them and have fun."

 

"I'm not gonna leave you alone." Chanyeol said firmly. It sounds even more demanding with his deep voice and all. "You guys have fun, I'll stay here."

 

"Alright."

 

"Suit yourself."

 

"Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" 

 

"Take care of Sirae noona~!"

 

And with that, Sirae and Chanyeol were once again left alone. But this time, Sirae sensed something weird with Chanyeol. He wasn't that awkward little derp anymore. He was actually kind of manly. The hot kind of way.

 

O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

 

YAY! UPDATE! 

 

But I'm sorry. This is as far as I go tonight. My head is spinning and throbbing and the stupid meds won't kick in. I'm really sorry guys T.T 

 

I really feel like I already did a lot of bad thingys to you T.T When the weekends come, I'll do that triple update. I'm really really sorry guys. I hope you forgive me. I LOVE YOU <3

 

Special shoutout to iLovekrease. Dude, your message really made my day <3