::chapter five::

3 Emotionless Souls

::chapter five::

"Well, we're currently ranked 15th." Insoo replied, making himself comfortable on the chair.

"So you're in MyName?" Jongup asked with a sly grin.

"Yeah. How do you know? There's countless of other gangs that are ranked 15th."

"I have my resources." He said with a shrug.

"What about you, Dongho-hyung?" Zelo blinked at Dongho who had been spacing out.

"Huh?" Dongho jolted up and stared at Zelo. "Oh my rank? 11th. Well... U-KISS that is.."

"Ah yes, U-KISS." Zelo chuckled remembering the time he and his hyungs had given Infinite a warning.

"What's so funny?"

"Well, Zelo is probably remembering the time we gave Infinite a warning to not bother you and your gang anymore." Daehyun said chuckling as well.

"Their reaction was priceless." Youngjae broke into small giggles.

"So it was you guys who made Infinite limping that time?"

"Yeah. Dami called us so yeah."

"So that's why she was gone for a while ... "Dongho trailed off again.

"What about you Minhyuk?" Himchan said, tapping Minhyuk on the shoulder.

"Oh, 13th, with BTOB."

"Oh, but I thought BTOB had a Lee Minhyuk?" Yongguk questioned.

"The Lee is just to confuse other gangs. I just don't want them to know that I'm Kang Minhyuk." Minhyuk smirked.

"That's a bit smart, but one day they'll find out." Himchan warned and looked at the door. "Now what's taking them so long in the bathroom. Unless..."

"They snucked out or is causing trouble somewhere."

Two knocks on the door was heard before it was opened. Hyosung walked in with a tired look and gave Himchan a look.

"Himchan. Yongguk. Please do something about Dahee and Dayong. They're causing so much rucus just because some groups insulted them. Do something before it gets big!" Hyosung exclaimed tiredly.

~~ooOOoo~~

Dami was walking down the dark alley ways in south humming to a tune. She took out her phone and played with it while walking through the dark narrow road. A few drunkies bumped into her and shouted at her but Dami paid no attention to them.

Just as she arrived at the park that 100% usually hangs around, she was harshly pulled back, dropping her phone. She slowly looks up and saw the two drunkies glaring at her.

"Pick up my phone." She demanded.

"What?"

"I said pick up my ing phone!" She slammed her fist into his face. "I'll show you what's it's like to mess with one of the 3 emotionless souls gangster." She snarled dangerously low.

"W-Wha-" The other two had no time to react whe Dami had already did two round house kick in their faces.

Watching from far within the park was 100%.

"She's good." Changbum compliments and whistles at her.

"Holy ... Is that who I think it is!?" Rokhyun exclaimed in fear.

"Who?" The rest chorused.

"K-Kang Dami. One of the 3 emotionless soul gangsters!"

"WHAT!?"

"You got that right." Dami said standing right behind Minwoo.

Minwoo jolted in surprise and stared at her. The rest did as well but all Dami did was smile at them. The next question caught them a bit of guard.

"By any chance are you Teen Top's friends?" She asked with an omnious tone.

 

 

 

~~ooOOoo~~

Sorry for the VERY SHORT update! I promise the next chapter will be longer than this chapter!