::chapter four::

3 Emotionless Souls

::chapter four::

While the six siblings were trying to sleep, the argument between their father and step-mother was still on. Feeling annoyed they all got up and went down stairs.

"Are you done?" Dongho asked as he yawned.

"I'm sorry." Mr Kang said to his daughters but they ignored him.

"It's too late to apologize now." Dayong rolled her eyes as she glared at their ty step-mother and smirked.

"What are you going to do now?" Insoo asked.

Mr Kand sighed, "We're getting divorced."

"Cool." Dongho smiled while the other five nodded in agreement and were mentally celebrating.

Mrs Kang stood there in shock until she came back to reality.

"N-No. You can't do that. You can't just divorce with me just like that!" She hollered.

"Whatever. Whether you're divorcing or not, Dami, Dayong and Dahee will be living with us so why don't you both just separate?" Minhyuk said.

"WHAT!?" Their parents shouted in unison.

"Don't make me repeat." Minhyuk rolled his eyes. "I already bought a house for the six of us and you're not stopping us."

~~~~ooOOoo~~~~

The next morning, the house was completely quiet. The six siblings left the house with their needed luggage and went to their new house that Minhyuk bought a few weeks ago. They got there with Minhyuk's van. Now it was noon, they were all sleeping like dead logs and couldn't be bothered going to school so Minhyuk called the school and said they were all busy to attend school.

Dami woke up at approximately 7pm, feeling hungry. When she got out of bed and changed into new clothes. Dami headed downstairs and was surprised to see Dongho up as well.

"Hungry?" He asked.

Dami nods and sat down at the kitchen table.

"I'm surprised.. he could get this house and the furnitures..."

"Yeah. Me too." Dongho smiled. "Now you and noona's can act normal around us." He grinned.

"You... could say that." Dami smiled a little before going back to her poker face.

Dongho giggled, "You and your poker face." He shook his head. "Where are you going?"

"Going to crash at their club."

"Who's club? Yongguk hyung?"

Dami nodded and left the house.

"WAIT LET ME COME TOO!" Dongho shouted and bolted out of the house and caught up with Dami.

~~oOo~~

While Dami and Dongho made their way to B.A.P's Club they stopped to get ice-cream before bumping into 2PM, a 6 member gang.

"Oi kids. Watch where you're going." Taecyeon hissed before shoving Dongho against the wall.

"Sorry, but that's my brother you're hurting." Dami said casually before kicking Taecyeon in the shin and smirked, taking her phone out and dialed a number, putting it on speakers.

"Aw what's this calling your mother now?" Junho mocked.

"What's up?" Himchan answered the call, which made the boys froze in their positions.

"Himchan, I'm in front of your club but some bastards are blocking us ad pretty much hurt Dongho. Will you be kind enough and get Yongguk to come out?" Dami said and ended the call and put her phone back into her pocket.

Dami looked up at 2PM and smirked. "You either go now or get beaten up by Yongguk or I can call Big Bang and do the same."

Taecyeon and the others widened their eyes and made a run for it. Yongguk came out a minute after, jogging up to them both.

"I see you threatened them. Hey Dongho." Yongguk grinned and patted him on the back.

"Hey hyung." Dongho grinned.

The three of them entered the club and went straight to the VIP room.

"Dami-ah!" Zelo hollered and gave her a bone crushing hug.

Dongho just ignored the two and went to sit beside Youngjae.

"It's unsual to see you hang together." Daehyun said pouring himself another cup of coke.

"Well, that told the truth and that stupid dad found out and we moved out of the house. Minhyuk hyung all got us a house that would fit us last week and somehow got all the furnitures already."

"Wow. At least the six of you can be normal around each other without having those three pretend to hate you."

"You knew all along?" Dongho blinked.

Youngjae chuckled. "Of course silly. B.A.P and Big Bang are pretty much ... close friends with Dami and the other two."

"Wow... I never knew."

"Well now you do." Dami said with a grin and sat on Yongguk's lap.

"Do you want us to keep an eye on Infinite and Teen Top?"

"Nah, Big Bang is already on Teen Top."

"Who called them?"

"Dahee noona." Dongho replied stuffing himself with cookies.

"Ah, should of known. But Dongho-ah." Himchan called out.

"Yes hyung?"

"You don't know that Dami, Dahee and Dayong are extremely close with gangs that ranked in the Top 10, don't you?"

Dongho shook his head and stared at Dami with wide eyes.

"Well... you never asked nor seemed interested, so I never told you." Dami shrugged.

"How's the school? Do you want me to transfer Zelo and Jongup to EXOtic Academy?"

"I don't mind. It might make things a bit more fun with them around." Dami smirked.

"Ohh, I know what you're thinking." Jongup smirked. "You're planning to make those students life like hell right? Right?"

Dami chuckled. "You know me to well, and besides, I want to get back at those people who bullied Dongho, Minhyuk oppa and Insoo oppa. So Himchan oppa, Yongguk oppa. Can you transfer Zelo and Jonguppie to our school?"

"I'll see what we can do." Himchan replied with a smile and ruffled Dami's hair.

"Do you always come--" Dongho got cut off by his phone. "Aish." Dongho grumbled before answering the call only to have his ears busted.

"WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU!?" Insoo hollered.

"Chill hyung!" Dongho shouted back.

"He's with me~" Dami said snatching the phone off Dongho.

"Where are you?"

"Baby Club~" She grinned.

...

"Hello? Oppa?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT B.A.P'S CLUB? ARE YOU INSAN--"

"Chill oppa, they're my friends. Here talk to Channie oppa." Dami gave the phone to Himchan and smiled.

~~ooOOoo~~

"Why didn't you tell us you were close with B.A.P?" Minhyuk asked as the twelve of them were in the VIP room.

"You never asked." Dahee said with a shrug.

"Hyung... B.A.P isn't the only gang they're close with." Dongho said out loud.

"Then who else?" Insoo asked, narrowing his eyes at his three sisters.

"Other gangs that are in the Top 10." Zelo replied.

"SAY WHAT!?" Minhyuk and Insoo hollered.

"You never asked." Dayong shrugs and took Daehyun's bottle of coke and drank it all.

"Hey! That was mine!" Daehyun shouted.

Dayong stuck her tongue out and the two started to chase each other around the room. Feeling a bit stuffed, Dami got up and left the room and walked outside the club to get fresh air. She had peace until Teen Top ruined it.

"What is a minor doing here a club?" Chunji said walking closer to Dami.

Dami rolled her eyes and walked passed him. "Unless you want die, don't follow me." She warned them and went back into the club.

Of course Teen Top didn't care and followed her inside and to the VIP room.

"WHAT THE DO YOU WANT!" She hollered and slammed Chunji against the door and falling inside the room.

"What's going on?" Yongguk came beside Dami who was glaring at them.

"Them!" She pointed at them and stomped on Chunji's stomach and stomped inside the room.

"If you guys are going to cause troubles to Dami, then I suggest you to leave my club." Yongguk warned.

"Why are you helping her?" L.Joe fumed.

"Because Dami and her sisters are friends with gangs that are ranked in the Top 10. Don't you know that?" Jieun said with a smirk. "Don't tell me you guys are rookie gangs?"

"And if we are?"

"That makes more sense. Of course." Hyosung rolled her eyes. "Rookie gangs don't know about the 3 emotionless souls gangsters: Dami, Dahee and Dayong. If I were you, I would stay away from those three."

"Why?" Niel asked.

"Because .."

"Because what?" C.A.P snapped.

"They're ranked number 1 as gangsters. All three of them." Sunhwa said with a smirk. "Why don't you be good boys and don't cause any more troubles hm? Haven't Big Bang taught you a lesson?"

"B-Big Bang?" Ricky stuttered.

~~ooOOoo~~

"About time they left!" Dami huffed and sulked in a corner. "They were so god damn annoying!"

"Calm down." Dayong knocked her head softly. "If you want to release some stress, we can go beat up some rookie gangs?"

Dami immediately stopped sulking and looked at Dayong with sparkling eyes.

"I guess that's a yes?" Zelo asked.

Dami nodded and got up. "Who we fighting?"

"Some group called 100%." Dahee informed them.

The room grew silent as they all stared at Dahee.

"What? That's their name."

"Well that's one lame gang name they have." Insoo said.

"How many member's eonnie?"

"Hm ... 7 members. All boys."

Dami grinned, "Then off I go~!!" She hollered and ran out of the room.

"Shouldn't you tell her where they are?" Dongho asked.

B.A.P and her two sisters shrugged.

"She'll find her way to them." Daehyun and Youngjae said in unison.

"How?" Minhyuk asked.

"Easy, threatening other gangs to tell her where they are. That's how she had always done it."

"Wow."

"By the way, what are you're ranks?" Yongguk asked once Dahee and Dayong left the room to go to the bathroom.