3 Emotionless Souls

Description

EXOtic Academy. A Academy that is known for its rebellious reputation that accepts students who have dropped out, are expelled, are gangs, dangerous. EXOtic Academy is a all boys academy.

Three sisters, gets transfered to EXOtic Academy as no other schools would want to take them in. With no other choice their parents had to persuade the principle to take them in so that they would learn their lessons.

Foreword

Three sisters transfers to EXOtic Academy, a school for only boys. 

There they will encounter a few enemy, experience love, hatred, jealousy and new emotions.

 

(red background) Kang Dami (You). You're sixteen and is the maknae.

(middle) Kang Dahee. She is seventeen years old and is the middle sister.

(last) Kang Dayong. She's eighteen years old and is the older sister.

The three Kang sister's are known for their extreme tomboy ulzzang looks. They are known for being emotionless. They have no soul. No emotions. They don't care about others other than themselvs. They are cold, mean, heartless and mysterious. When not messed with, they are quiet and look harmless. They all can fight.

 

 

 

A big thanks to Dino Beats svnnydays for the awesome and lovely poster and background