Chapter 2

Take me to Paradise, Kim Myungsoo.

Ouch. My head hurts. I moved my head side to side and tried turning my body. It was a challenge, my body was in an agony of pain.

Hangover. 

I could smell the alcoholic scent and opened my eyes, I was in a hotel room. 

No.

I rubbed my eyes.

It's dream, get a grip -----, I told myself but it wasn't what I wished for. It was was Kim Myungsoo's face sleeping opposite mine. I gasped. I flinched and felt great pain around my pelvis. He had his arms around my waist and I came to realization that he was and I was too. I noticed our distance which was in millimeters, I tried to get off his grip but it was difficult. I looked under the blanket and found his junior inside me. I rubbed my temple and got a grip on myself.

Kim Myungsoo and I did it last night. 

I aggressively pulled his hands off me. He did not flinch once. I was close to tears, I was upset with myself for ruining my purity with a guy I had no feelings for. I pushed him but it did not help taking his thing out of me, I pushed him harder this time and moved my pelvis backwards, it was finally out of me. I quickly wiped a tear off my face. I sat up on the bed pulling the blanket up to my chest, I could see our clothes laying on messily. Tears ran down my face uncontrollably. I stepped off the bed taking the blanket with me to cover my body. I looked behind and the sight of his body and disgusted me, his attractive face and toned body no longer mattered. 

As a got on my feet, I fell on the floor straightaway due to the fact that  my body was aching too much to even walk. I made a noise when I fell, it hurt so bad. I couldn't get up and stayed in that position like a lost puppy. My spot on the bed had blood stains on it and my legs, too, were covered in dried blood.

Myungsoo's eyes started to open. I watched him getting himself together, he looked around the room and his eyes finally met mine, his glare was difficult to read, maybe he was really unsure of the situation. He saw me sitting on floor with the banket wrapped around my body. It took him a while, his eyes were still pierced into mine waiting for my explanation, but nothing escaped my mouth. His gaze turned into an apologetic one, something told me that he finally understood what happened between us both last night. He quickly got down and helped me up, I tried to hold onto the blanket not exposing my body to his eyes. His eyes told me that he understood. He had his arm around my waist and walked me to the bathroom.

"Wait here, I'll get your clothes," he finally spoke. I stood in the bathroom with the door half closed, a few seconds later, an armed peeked through the door holding my bra and dress, I grabbed it and thanked him.

It took me a while in the bathroom. Myungsoo did not give me my g-string and I coudn't face him for help to find it.

I looked at my body in the mirror, and i could see bruises present on my body. I tried not to cry with everything happening around me, it was bad enough of what was happening to my parents and their company and now this, bringing shame to my own self, I hated everything.

I tied my hair in a low ponytail and washed my face. I opened the door with my eyes glued to the floor. I limped as my body still ached. As soon as I walked out of the bathroom, Myungsoo went to me and helped me to the bed. He was in his jeans and white beater. After he carefully sat me on the bed, he went inside the bathroom. I tried looking for my but they were no where in my sight. He seemed like he had no intentions of what happened too, I could only remember kissing him last night. He walked out, I finally had the courage to face him, "Sorry," he said.

I gulped and grabbed his phone from the side table and chucked it at him, it hit his chest hard but he caught it. I could no longer face him started sobbing. He came closer, took a seat by my side and brought my head to his embrace,"just take it all out. I'm sorry, I don't know what happened either," he said apologetically and I knew he was telling the truth. I wrapped my arms around his waist and let all my tears of anger out; my parents' idea of getting a divorce and the disappointment in my own self. All my tears escaped into his v-neck shirt for a few minutes until he stopped me from crying, " Don't cry anymore. Boys don't like it when girls cry in front of them especially if they're the reason why the girl is crying," he chuckled and pat my back comforting me. I stopped but I continued staying in that position because I was too embarrassed if he saw me weak. He then lifted my chin up to face him. I looked into his eyes and studied him, he smiled weakly, "Sorry, I took your ity," he said then gently wiped my tears using his thumb. As much as I hated him right now, a comfort was all that I needed. 

I came back to reality and returned to his embraced, "It's not just that, my parents are separating, I can't imagine what would happen if I don't have one of them by my side," I said softly.

"Trust me, my parents fight all the time and sometimes even threaten for divorce but guess what? It never happened," I knew that he was trying to cheer me up. I had to admit, it kinda worked. Who knew Kim Myungsoo cold be such a decent dork. I held onto him tighter for some unknown reason. He let go of me and got me on my feet, "I promise you that they won't. Arasso? You can at least trust me on this one," he comforted me and smiled as we looked into each others' eyes. That silence was broken when his phone rang, he rejected the call.

"Just pick it up," his phone rang a again and I told him but he rejected it again.

"She's so annoying," he groaned.

"Girlfriend huh?" I asked.

"I don't even know what I saw in her in the first place," with that, he put an arm around my waist and walked me to the elevator door.

It was an awkward silence as we waited for it to open. Myungsoo and I were exchanging glances at each other but none of those glances were met. The door finally opened.

"Does it really hurt?" the silence was broken, he asked while we were in the elevator. 

"A little," it hurt more than that, I knew how bad he felt. 

"Sorry," he apologized again. I started feeling sorry for him, he must have been in so much guilt because he kept on apologizing. The grip on my waist was suddenly tightened and his hand moved lower down my hip. I was in awe by his action and has no idea how to react, I should've known the erted Myungsoo since the first time I've layed my eyes on him. "I wish I remembered everything last night," he said seductively onto my ear and I could feel his smirk.

I pulled myself back to reality and pushed him, "ert. Don't touch me!" I started hitting myself mentally in the head. Idiot. Why did I wear such a tight and short dress? He got his hand off me. The elevator door opened and I took a step on my own, I immediately fell but someone caught me.

"Pabo, I have to touch you," he chuckled and place his hand in an appropriate place this time. I smiled at him shyly. "You haven't changed since you were 10," he continued but I pretended to ignore him. 

Myungsoo gave the key to the receptionist and we left the hotel.

He laughed out of the blue, I looked up and saw those dimples, I was almost forgotten those adorable dimples that were visible when he was in happiness. It reminded me of the old times, who knew Kim Myungsoo would actually grow up as a good looking boy. I couldn't help but smiled at whatever he was laughing at, "remember that time when you were a touch-free zone -----?" he started laughing harder.

"No," I said in light speed.

"Liar," he calmed himself from laughter.

"Okay," I started, "maybe because you started running around kissing random girls, you were a very normal 10-year-old," I said sarcasically. "I was only a touch-free zone to you Kim Myungsoo," I couldn't hold in my laughter any longer. My mood was lightened up.

"Rememeber when a girl cried because I kissed her?"

"Yeah, maybe because you took her first kiss. It was meant for her prince, she is still probably scarred,"

"I took your first kiss didn't I?" suddenly, the atmosphere was serious, we both stopped laughing. I looked away from his face and continued walking like nothing happened.

Kim Myungsoo, you took my first kiss and now, my ity. You owe me so much.

He knew the answer, I knew he did, "We were so innocent then weren't we?" I nodded. I had to agree, we were. If only time could turn back to those old memories before all of us started to drift apart into our typical teenage world. That old world was filled with innocence and happiness. 

My eyes were still glued to the ground until when Myungsoo started pulling me into a cafe, "I'm hungry," he said and the waitress came, "what do you want?" he asked me and I told the waitress my order and so did he. 

"Hectic huh?" he asked.

I knew what he was talking about, "Very hectic," I admitted. 

"You know I'm always here," he gave me that friendly smile that I haven't since for a while.

"You're useless," I trying to change the atmosphere, but he didn't laugh nor chuckle.

"I know. Sorry," he was serious again.

Is Myungsoo okay today? "You owe me so much Kim Myungsoo," 

"If I only I could help," his iced-chocolate must've been really interesting because he did not once took his eyes of it. 

"You're freaking me out Myungsoo!" I finally said it. 

"Why?" he asked me, concerned.

"Where's your playboy and erted self?" 

"I don't know. It's just suddenly gone," he said like a child. 

I smiled. 

"Nothing happened last night okay?" he asked, "Pretend like it never happened."