Chapter 1

Take me to Paradise, Kim Myungsoo.

"Alright, I'll pick you up at 8. Be ready!" Hyuna, one of my best friends told you on the other line. 

"Arasso! See you later Hyuna-ah," I said.

"By the way, stick with the blue dress I told you,"

"Whatever, bye!" I hanged up on her and started getting ready.

Sungyeol's birthday will be held at a club and I had to make a decision of wearing a tight blue dress that hugs my body or super skinny jeans. All my friends agreed on the blue dress, guess I'll dress in the blue one then. As I looked at myself in the reflection, the dress was very revealing showing the curve of my body, it hugged my body tightly.  

By 8 o'clock, I was ready with makeup and hair and Hyuna drove me to the club. She looked stunning, I have admit that I have always admired her sense of personality and clothing, she was a beautiful girl who boys would do anything to own one like her.

---

"Happy birthday Sungyeollie!" Hyuna and I chorused as we walked towards him giving him a hug. 

"Thanks girls," he thanked us in joy, "it's been 8 years since we've known each other, friends forever?" he laughed. 

We chuckled, "here, hope you like your present. It was totally Hyuna's idea, not mine," I handed him the present. 

Sungyeol open the birthday bag and a gasp escaped his mouth followed by laughter, "What? Condoms?" he tried to stop laughing but he couldn't, "Myungsoo-ah! Come and have a look at what I got!" he turned around and waved for Myungsoo to come.

"You like it right?" Hyuna asked. I could tell that she was a little embarrassed by his reaction. By now, Myungsoo was by Sungyeol's left side and Sungyeol had his hand around Myungsoo's shoulder. 

Myungsoo chuckled and winked at his best friend. It was awkward, the atmosphere of the club made my body hot and I was uncomfortable by Myungsoo's appearance, I've known him as long as I've known Sungyeollie but never have we once spoken to each other. Sungyeol couldn't tame himself from the laughter, I couldn't help but smile, "anyway, it seemed like a good idea so use it wisely. We gave you 5 boxes," I let out a little laughed, took Hyuna's hand and walked away. 

Hyuna and I danced 3 songs then moved ourselves to the alcohol bar to rest. We were underage but this club couldn't care less, we had our fake IDs entering this club, Hyuna and I go here all the time to enjoy the music and dance to it. "----ah, I wonder what it feels like to drink alcohol legally," she said to me. 

"Are you joking me Hyuna? You always drink it," I laughed.

"You little goodie tissue," she leaned in and pinched my cheeks.

I slapped my hand away, "what about me?"

"I dare you to take a shot!"

"You know how much I hate it! Yuck!"

"2 shots please!" Hyuna called the bartender and smirked at me. She got the shots in front of her immediately, "I dare ya," she dared me and one down .

I hate loosing, especially to Hyuna over a stupid dare so I took it in my hand and shoved it down my throat. The taste of the tequila disgusted me, I tried hard not to cough, "you happy?" I asked her.

She was in full satisfaction, "of course!" she laughed. "2 more please," she called out to the bartender again. Why was she doing this to me?

"Hyuna! Are you drunk already?" I shook her once by the shoulders.

She removed my hand,"you're the one that's drunk ----, you know me," she smirked, and before I knew it, she took a shot so I did too then excused myself to the toilet.

When I returned, Hyuna was no longer there. The other girls were meant to come but they pulled out in the last minute. Now Hyuna was gone, I returned to my seat before by the bar. I looked around and spotted Hyuna making out on someone's lap, that disgusted me, she was so drunk. My head started turning then someone approached me. 

"Hey ----," it was Kim Myungsoo.

"Get lost," I told him. Now my head was getting worst. 

He took Hyuna's seat,"You look hot tonight," he smirked and leaned closer to me. It was then that I had a closer look at his face, it was flawless, the thin lips and that straight nose was enough to turn any girl on. With him this close and with our eyes meeting eachothers', I didn't know what to feel. Our lips eventually touched, one of his hands was snaking around my waist and the other was on my jawline caressing my face. I now had my right arm on his neck bringing him closer to me. I had my eyes close, he my lower lip gently causing me to open my mouth and he took this chance to enter his tongue into my cavern, I returned back to the kiss and did the same thing as him. It was passionate kiss that I've never shared with anyone before. What was I doing? That realization never me at that moment. 

 

Hey guys, I got all my INFINITE packages that I've ordered and guess what?! With the she's back limited edition, I got Myungsoo's a4 card. I cried so much with the Second Invasion Concert and with the INFINITIZE MISSION, there were no subtitles so I couldn't undersand anything. I'm in love with INFINITE so much, so glad they are receiving the attention that they deserve. And Ranking King ep 15 is finally subbed! 

Comment and subscribe. I will update soon. :)