Chapter 3

Take me to Paradise, Kim Myungsoo.

"A secret, only between us," Myungsoo said.

I nodded understandingly, I wish it never happened in the first place - the way people look at me would change and the way they treat me will too change, "Kim Myungsoo, I'll commit suicide if I'm pregnant," I smiled and held my fist with its pinkie sticking out waiting for his to be hooked with mine. I knew the consequences as clear as crystal.

His gaze changed after what I said, it changed into a concerned one but he slowly hooked his pinkie around mine and chuckled, "what are we? 6 year olds?"

"I'm serious," I stated piercing through his eyes.

"Sorry," he said under his breath. I knew that I wasn't his first, but this may be his first forcing him to act this way.

My phone vibrated and the name of my best friend, Lee Byunghyun popped up, it was a text message:

Coming over:)

"I'm catching a cab home," I told Myungsoo whilst standing up.

"Wait, I'll take you home," he said taking out his wallet. Ignoring him, I walked out and called for a cab. "I'm getting you home safely," he looked into the distance for my cab.

"I can get home by myself, I don't want to see your face," as perfect as his face was, it reminds me of the sin I committed every time I look at it. He didn't answer but instead he stood there mentally telling me that he made his decision. 

The ride was in silence due to my mood that suddenly changed 360 degrees. As the cab stopped, I gave the driver his money and opened the door trying my best to walk confidently despite all the soreness. I could hear Myungsoo's rushed footsteps behind me, it became louder and louder as the seconds flew by. He suddenly grabbed my hand, I could him smiling shyly on the tip of my eye, "might as well enjoy the moment while it lasts," I refused his hand continually but finally gave up due to his tight grip. I couldn't help but smile for some unknown reason. As we reached my door, Myungsoo and I faced each other, I was lost in those eyes. As much as I wated to move, my brain however, did not allow it to. He gently cupped his left hand on my side of my neck whilst his right thumb brushed the other side of my neck, he softly pressed his thumb on what I assumed a bruise because it hurt when it was pressed, I gasped and absorbed the pain, he slowly leaned closer and kissed my neck where he pressed, "sorry, I must've been really harsh on you last night." I stood there likea statue not knowing how to react after his touch. 

"Touch her again and you're dead Kim Myungsoo," it was Byunhyun's voice, almost shouting. He walked firmly to Myungsoo and pushed him away from me. The anger was clearly shown everywhere on his face. As soft and caring a person Byunghyun was, he was always too protective when it comes to me, he was the perfect definition for an older brother. 

"Becareful who you touch Lee Byunhyun," Myungsoo said as he grabbed Byunghyun's collar causing Byunhyun to do the same to his. 

"Drop it guys," I demanded but neither listened as they continued looking into each others' eyes that were occupied with anger. I gave up watching them and opened the door. They let go of each other and my eyes met Byunghyun's, he was curious of the situation. "I went to Sungyeol's birthday party last night," I explained. 

Before I knew it, Byunhyun immediately punched Myungsoo's face,"what did you do to her you bastard?" 

"Myungsoo, you should go," I said not wanting to create anymore trouble. 

Myungsoo walked towards me and touched my firmly with his hand and the other on my waist and kissed me on the cheek, "still enjoying the moment," he whispered into my ear as he smirked. 

In a blink of an eye, Byunhyun threw another punch and this time, Myungsoo fell to the ground. I gasped. He quickly got up and grabbed Byunghyun's collar, "I did something to --------- that you could never do," said said with satisfaction. The two had much history. 

"Say it," Byunghyun said and pushed Myungsoo away making Myungsoo's grip off his collar. 

"I took her ity," with that, he left leaving Byunhyun speechless entering my house full of frustration and ignored our eye contact. 

Tears started to form as I saw the disappointment he had in me. If Byunhyun reacted like this, how will my parents handle it? I could no longer hold those tears and ran to my room. 

"------ah," Byunhyun said as he patted my back gently.

I tackled for his embrace and cried harder, "I'll keep this a secret, do it again with that bastard and I'll never talk to you, ever," he warned me, I knew he was speaking the truth but there'll never be a second time, not until marriage, with a decent guy. "Stop crying, I know life must be like a joke to you right now but at least babe, you have me." That was the reason why I love Byunghyun, he always understanding even though I must've seem like the most pathetic girl out there reacting to the worst over things that had no significance. I don't think I'll ever see him as another person beside a brother, our relationship was too precious to go more than we already were. 

"I had no idea," I managed to say fighting all those tears. 

"It's okay, it already happened, time cannot be reversed pabo," 

Hope you guys enjoyed it. I typed everything on my iPad because my laptop broke a few weeks ago. So complicated! It's just the weekends that I'm busy, but I'll try to update as much as I can on weekdays:) I have great ideas coming up for this story and you'll too love it!

Comment.x and Subcribe if you haven't. There's a poll in the 2nd chapter, please do it so I know what the majority wants. Hate school and homework, and assignments and tests. Fml. Anyway, have a good day, mwah