"Geez.. Shikshin!"

Dangerous and Sweet

Kekeke~ I love your comments guys. And please, don't die (yet), who's gonna read my story then? *evil smirks*

Anyway, here's chapter 4 for you~ xD

 

In the morning..

“We’re going now.”, said The Kid Leader to the three girls in front of her. “Take care guys!”, said Hyoyeon. “Unnies, try not to drain the whole refrigerator, please.”, the maknae said with an innocent face to The Two Shikshins which made the other members laughed, leaving the two Shikshin’s face turned red as tomato. “Uhh.. nae..”, The Two Shikshins said in unison while nodded. “Don’t worry, Seo. I’ll make sure their hands stay in their place.”, said the eyes-smile beauty while smiling which made the other members laughed even harder. The Two Shikshins could only form a bitter laugh. “Well, that settled then! Gajja!”, said Taeyeon while walking out of their dorm. “Bye Soo-baby, try not to miss me so much, arraseo?”, said the Ice Princess while giving a peck on the cheek to her tall roommate. “Yah! Just go, okay? You’re gonna make everyone late Blondie!”, said the shikshin. “Yeah, that’s right, Sica. Gajja!”, said Yuri while dragging the blonde girl’s out from their dorm. “Wait! Take care of my shikshin, arraseo, Hwang? And Yoong, you better share your food together, ‘kay?”, added the blonde girl. “YAH, WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING THERE?! PPALLI! WE’RE GONNA BE LATE!”, The Kid Leader screaming her life outta her. “COMING!! Yah, Jessi let’s go before ‘that’ lil’ kiddo grow horns!”, “YAH, I HEARD THAT, KWON!”, “Oops, bye guys!”, “Byee~~”, the two shikshins said while giggling. Sooyoung closed the door and about to go in to their living room when she realized the eyes-smile girl stood there in silent with a frowned face and pouted lips while zoning out.

Tiffany’s POV

‘Soo-baby’? ‘My Shikshin’? And what’s with the kiss? GO TO HELL JUNG!! I was screaming in my mind after hearing what ‘that blonde’ said. How dare she called Sooyoungie her shikshin?!! Are they in a relationship or something? Geez.. stupid Jung who the hell did she think she is claiming MY Sooyoungie hers. Wait.. what? My? Well..She’s not officially mine though.. But SOON! Yeah, soon! Uh-huh?! Soon my . You don’t even have the courage to confess to her! Shut up! Not now maybe.. But I’m sure will! Uh-huh? When, huh? When she’s already taken by Jessica?! No! No freaking way! I won’t let her! NEVER! Then move your , and go get your girl, Miyoung! Shut up, Miyoung! How you even dare called me like that?! I said I will. But not now! Because.. because I don’t know whether she feel the same way or not.. :( so yeah..  

End of Tiffany’s POV

“Fany? Fany-ah. Tiffany! Yah! Earth to Hwang Miyoung!.”, Sooyoung practically yelled to the zoned out girl in front of her. Then Tiffany finally back to her sense, “Huh? Yeah?  What? What did you say Soo?.” “I didn’t say anything Miyoungie. I just called your name a thousand times but it seems like you’re not in your own self. What is it? Something’s wrong?.”, asked Sooyoung, her eyes was full of concern. Tiffany was blushing slightly knowing the taller girl worried about her. “Hey, your face is red. Fany, are you okay? Do you feel sick or something?”, asked her again while putting her right palm on Tiffany’s forehead. Soon the two girls felt electricity rushing toward them because of the touch. They stared at each other eyes. Then Sooyoung unconsciously found her hand traveling down Tiffany’s cheek, she brushed away the eyes-smile girl’s hair that slightly covered her beautiful face. “Fany-ah..”, “H-hmm..?”, said Tiffany. She felt like her heart is going to burst anytime sooner. “I.. I think I—” “Unnie! Can I eat your— Oops, I’m sorry, did I interrupt something?”, said Yoona who suddenly walking in to ‘the scene’ (again. lol). Sooyoung who realized her hand still on Tiffany’s cheek, retreated her hand back quickly. The latter soon missing the touch. “W-what? N-no, Yoong. I was just.. checking on Fany, right Fany-ah?”, said Sooyoung while still looking to the beautiful chocolate orbs in front of her. “Huh? Yeah. You did.”, said Tiffany while letting out a chuckle nervous. “Oh.. okay. Well, can I eat your chocolate, unnie?”, asked Yoona again while shrugging off the odd feeling she felt just now. “Ah? Sure! Yea..”, said Sooyoung still lost in her thought. “Eh? Jinjja-yo, unnie? Yay! Unnie you’re daebak! You never share your last chocolate with anyone! This is a miracle!”, said Yoona while jumping happily before running out from ‘the scene’. “Woah? Are you really okay with it, Soo? I mean. It’s your last chocolate.”, said Tiffany emphasizing the word ‘last’. “Huh? What? My last chocolate? What about it?”, asked Sooyoung with a confused face. “Yeah, your last chocolate. You just gave it away to Yoong, are you really okay with it?”, asked Tiffany again. “Wait, me? Giving away my last chocolate? Haha, are you kidding me?”.Well, believe it or not, you just did. You just gave it to Yoona.”, said Tiffany calmly. “What? No! And, to ‘that choding’? No way! No friggin WAY!”, said The Shikshin who finally got back into her sense. “YAH! IM CHODING! STAY WHERE YOU ARE! OH MY GOODNESS! NOT MY LAST CHOCOLATE, YOU BRAT!”, screamed the furious Shikshin while running for her ‘precious chocolate’ leaving Tiffany behind. The eyes-smile girl shook her head and sighed, “Geez.. Shikshins!”.

 

LOL? :p