Not Good. At All.

Dangerous and Sweet

Annyeong there! Sorry, it took times for me to update. :( Been busy this past days, college stuffs and all, well, here you go the fifth creepy chappy~~ Enjoy! xD

 

 

Later in the afternoon..

Tiffany was busy reading her magazine while The Two Shikshins was busy munching their potato chips while seriously watching Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 1. Well, actually just a certain shikshin who seriously watching it, because ‘the other shikshin’ didn’t even have any idea what she was watching. It was her punishment from her shikshin sunbae, because she ate ‘the precious chocolate’ which she claimed had been given to her.

Yoona’s POV

Aisssh.. Soo-unnie is so mean! Why should I watch ‘this bald-creature’ trying to kill the glasses boy who has a stupid scar on his fore head?! I mean, seriously, is he didn’t have better things to do? Like go to saloon or something, you know, to cover his ugly-bald-head with a wig or something. Damn! He didn’t even have a freaking nose! Okay, maybe the two hole in his face was meant to be his nose.. yeah, it must be.. God, I wonder if the creator of this character really have a problem with him.. Poor you, Vol.. Vol.. Vol-something. Yeah, even his name was weird! I can’t even pronounce it.. Well, aside from my not-so-good-english..  but still! Then I sighed for the nth times since the beginning of the movie.

End of Yoona’s POV

“Okay, Yoong! Will you stop it?!”, said the shikshin sunbae to her shikshin hoobae. “What unnie?! I didn’t do anything! *sigh*”, said the shikshin hoobae who didn’t get what her unnie means. “That! Exactly! You’ve been sighing the whole time and it’s start making me sick! This is your punishment! So just go with it! I’m trying to watch the movie!”, said the shikshin sunbae almost yelling, which made the chips crumbs she’s was munching, raining out off and landed perfectly on Yoona’s face. She was still annoyed because Yoona ate her ‘precious chocolate’. “Eww, Yah! Unnie! You’ve watch this movie and read the novel a thousand times already! I bet you know exactly every single dialogue on this movie. Why should you watch it again and again like there’s no other movie in this world?”, said the shikshin hoobae as annoyed as her shikshin sunbae. “That’s not true! I watch other movie too!”,  “Yeah, like every single movie which has Brad Pitt in it!”, “Wha- Hell yeah I did! So what? You got a problem with it?!”, “OKAY. STOP. NOW. BOT OF YOU. SHIKSHINS. OR I’LL BURN ALL OF YOUR PRECIOUS HIDDEN SNACKS UNDER YOUR BED AND MAKE BOTH OF YOU STARV TO DEATH.”, said the once sweet eyes-smile girl with a cold tone.

Freeze……………………………………………………………………………………………………

The duo shikshins stop their bickering almost immediately. Gulp. Oh, no.. Hell-Fany rises.. Seriously, not good.. at all. Then their nodded their head and tried to watch the movie back. They didin’t even dare to eat the chips anymore, scared if the munching sound would make The Noble Tiffany Hwang even more furious. “That’s better.”, said Tiffany while smiling and giving the duo shikshin who’s been sat on the floor a pat in each head. Then she read her magazine back leaving The Two Shikshins froze because of her touch. Well, a certain shikshin, actually..

 

 

So? ;p

 

 

 

 

 

 

p.s for those who wondering what Sunbae and Hoobae means, it's what Senior and Junior called in Korea.

p.p.s Tomorrow is 'Mournday' guys! Be strong! :pp

 

 

Love yaaa ;))