Chapter 3

Dangerous and Sweet

A super mega ultra short update >,< Enjoy!

 

Later at their dorm..

Tiffany’s POV

Tae, Seo, and I just got back from our schedule, we were home late because of the traffic jam. “Unnies, I have a test tomorrow, I’ll go to my room, okay?”, said Seohyun. “Okay, good night maknae.”, said Taeyeon and I. “Well, Ppany-ah I’m so sleepy, I’ll go sleep first, good night.”, said Taeyeon to me while yawning. “Good night Tae..”. I was so tired but hungry at the same time, so I went straight to the kitchen to see if there’s something to eat. Then I saw the back figure of a certain person that I miss even though I just didn’t see her for hours. “Having a late snack again, Soo?”. She turned her back and said, “Ah, Fany, you’re home? I didn’t hear you guys sorry, too busy munching. Haha.” “Uh-huh, typical Shikshin! Ahaha. What did you eat? I’m hungryyy too.”, I said while using a little aegyo to Soo. I can see she was blushing slightly but maintained her self cool and said, “Uhm.. Ice cream, you want some?” “Which flavor?”, I asked. “Your favorite J”, “Vanilla swiss almond?!” “Uh-hm.”, answer her while nodded. “No way! Quickly! Gimme some!”, I said while took a seat beside her. “Ahhh…”, I opened my mouth asking her to feed me. So, she did, “Uhmmmm.. this is like the taste of heaven!”, I closed my eyes while savoring the melting ice cream on my mouth. Then I heard her chuckled, so I opened my eyes, and asked, “What?” “Nothing. I just happy to see you like that. Haha. And you got some in there.”, she said while pointing at my lips. “Where?”, I tried to it with my tongue but then she’s chuckled even more. “Aigoo.. you’re so cute..”, she said and then she moved her face closer toward me, damn.. is she going to kiss me? God. My heartbeats double its path. Suddenly, she wiped the ice cream on the tip of my lips with her thumb and it, “There.” I was blushing madly. The butterflies on my stomach went wild. I can hear my own heart beats now, and I’m pretty sure she can hear it too. We were looking into each other eyes. She opened about to say something when suddenly, “Unnie, you don’t finish the ice cream all by yourself again, right? I’m hungry, I want some too.”, Yoona came and we broke the intense eye contact. “Oh, Fany-unnie, you’re back? Ah, the ice cream!”, but when Yoona about to scoop it Sooyoung catch her hand and said, “Yes! And no! She’s hungry, you go find other ‘thing’ to eat!” “What? But I’m hungry too!” “Yes, but you already had your dinner and she’s not. So, shoo-shoo!”, said Sooyoung. “Soo-unnie you’re so mean! Fany-unnie, can I have a taste?”, asked Yoona using her full aegyo to me. “Err..”, I glanced to Sooyoung asking for her permission, but she just shook her head with pleading eyes. “Errm.. Sorry Yoong, but this is my favorite and I’m pretty hungry.” So Yoona gave up then pouted her lips and went to the refrigerator to found something to eat. Sooyoung was smiling happily and then stood up, “Well, I’m going to bed now, good night guys!”, but before she actually gone, she bent down and whispered to my ear, “You were right, it’s taste like heaven..”, she left. I died.

 

 

 

I'm in rush, sorry guys, hope you still enjoy it though :(