Truth

The Truth

"...Changmin-ah..." Kyuhyun muttered, sitting on the edge of the bed. Changmin entered the room, clad in sleep wear. They looked into each other's eyes, a gentle stare was shared.

"Hm? Yes?" Answered Changmin walking closer to Kyuhyun.

"...Do you think its time to tell the others about our relationship?" Kyuhyun questioned rhetorically, Changmin gave a slightly twisted expression at those words, as if he were confused.

"The others?" Changmin spoke in a questioning tone, sitting down on the bed and facing Kyuhyun.

"Yes, the others.
Our hyungs. Shouldn't we tell them about us?" Kyuhyun asked once again, Changmin stared for a second before replying.

"...Do you want to?" Changmin questioned.

"Do you want to?" Kyuhyun questioned back, Changmin gave a slightly annoyed look.

"I asked first." Changmin retorted.

"And I asked second." Kyuhyun answered smugly with a somewhat mischevious expression.

"Aish, you annoying brat." Changmin stated, a smile clearly on his lips.

"Yah! I'm your hyung!" Kyuhyun exclaimed with a pout.

"By how many days?" Changmin asked rhetorically, Kyuhyun glared softly.

"...It doesn't matter! Respect me a little more!" Kyuhyun exclaimed once again, Changmin laughed.

"No thanks." Changmin said. Then, without any warning, he bit Kyuhyun lightly on the neck. Kyuhyun let out a high pitched gasp.

"Yah!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as he reflexively fell onto the bed, lying on his back. Changmin laughed slightly, seeing Kyuhyun quickly sit back up and hit him. But of course, Changmin wasn't going to allow himself to get hit. Quickly, Changmin caught both of Kyuhyun's hands and pinned him down lightly. They stared into each other's eyes, Kyuhyun's glare turning gentle. And with that, he let out a quick smile. Changmin then laid down on the bed beside Kyuhyun, his arm wrapping around his slightly older boyfriend's waist. Kyuhyun giggled quietly, moving closer and laying his head near Changmin's neck. Another silence entered. Not an awkward one though, a comfortable one and a gentle one.

"So tell me again, do you want to tell the others?" Changmin asked, feeling Kyuhyun's hot breath on his neck. Kyuhyun shrugged unintentionally, turning his body sideways and laying on of his arms on Changmin's chest.

"...Perhaps. Its just... I feel a little guilty from hiding this from our hyungs. And I feel a little guilty from hiding away from you during certain times." Kyuhyun muttered quietly.

"...If you want to tell them, then we can tell them." Changmin stated in a hushed manner.

"Really?" Kyuhyun asked in a somewhat shocked tone.

"If you want, why do you look so surprised?" Changmin questioned.

"...No reason.
I just thought you would want to keep it a secret from them." Kyuhyun answered, feeling the warmth of his slightly younger boyfriend's body.

"And why's that?" Changmin asked.

"Well... I figured that you would find it easier than actually telling people." Kyuhyun said rather bluntly, Changmin let out a slight smile.

"...It would be easier to not tell people... But if you want to, then I'm not against it." Changmin replied, his voice rather comforting.

"So we can tell them?" Asked Kyuhyun.

"Yes, we can. Tomorrow we're going to the practice rooms anyway, we can tell them then." Changmin said, Kyuhyun smiled. He turned so that he was laying on his stomach, Changmin's arm still around his waist.

"Really, I love you so much." Kyuhyun stated, as he gave Changmin a kiss.

"I love you too."
Changmin muttered against Kyuhyun's lips, a smile on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changmin sighed slightly, his body leaning on the wall beside the door. Kyuhyun sat on the floor near his other hyungs, all of them were there. There were all the Super Junior members and all the DBSK members simply standing in the practice room. Changmin ruffled his own hair and mentally cursed, remembering what he had told Kyuhyun. No, to be honest, he didn't mind telling others about their relationship. What he did mind was what the others would think. That was one of the reasons Changmin preferred to keep things hidden, so he wouldn't have to suffer listen to other people's opinions. But Kyuhyun on the other hand didn't mind. No matter what happened and who was involved, Kyuhyun wouldn't let others change his thoughts. If Kyuhyun thought something was right, he would keep thinking it. Even Changmin could never get his lovely boyfriend to change his opinion. So in the end, Changmin and Kyuhyun would just accept that they thought differently and kiss each other goodnight.

Kyuhyun sat it the other side practice room. Since it was all of DBSK and Super Junior in the practice room, it was just a little crowded. Well, it's not like they minded. After all, the more the merrier. He thought for a second, his eyes quickly trailing to Changmin. Kyuhyun could see that Changmin was a little distressed at the moment, he then gave an apologetic stare which didn't go unnoticed by his slightly younger boyfriend. Oh, the things Changmin would do just to keep Kyuhyun happy.

"Hyung." Kyuhyun called. And since they were all his hyungs, multiple heads turned.

"Yes?" They replied. Changmin's hand clutched the doorknob, not that anyone actually noticed.

"Just so you know, I'm dating somebody now." Kyuhyun said rather boredly.

"..." A silence entered the room, Changmin gulped.

"Who?" Some of them asked.

"Changmin." Kyuhyun spoke without any hesitation.

"..." Another silence entered. All eyes turned to the maknae standing near the door. And that was when Changmin bolted out the door like lightning, before anyone could catch him.

"YAH! CHANGMIN, GET BACK HERE!" Yelled a number of hyungs as they ran to catch Changmin, Kyuhyun laughed sympathetically. This is going to be interesting. Suddenly, he could feel stares on his skin.

"Are you really dating Changmin?" Asked Donghae, Kyuhyun nodded in an almost obedient way.

"Yes hyung." Kyuhyun replied, thinking that it would be better for him to be 'good'.

"For how long?" Asked Jaejoong calmly, thinking why he didn't know about it. Being the Umma, he should have seen something.

"For... 3 years so far?" Kyuhyun asked in a questioning way.

"..." And then there was yet another silence.

"Changmin, help explain with Kyuhyun." Yunho muttered as he dragged Changmin through the door along with Leeteuk, Hankyung, Yoochun, Eunhyuk and Kibum. Changmin let out an annoyed sigh, he couldn't be bothered dealing with these interrogations.

"Ergh, how annoying..." Changmin muttered quietly, Kyuhyun gave a sympathetic laugh. Kyuhyun then stood up, thinking he should help Changmin. The members stared at the two maknaes, simply staring.

"Kyuhyun, can you wait outside?" Asked Yesung, Kyuhyun gave a twisted expression.

"Why should I?" Kyuhyun questioned, clearly annoyed by such a request.

"...We just want to ask Changmin some questions." Siwon replied.

"And why can't you just ask them in front of me?" Kyuhyun asked rhetorically.

"...Well..." They hesitated, Kyuhyun didn't really like the current situation.

"Don't worry about it Kyuhyun, they're just asking questions. Leave, I'll call you once this 'thing' is done." Changmin sighed, thinking it was better to get it over and done with. He knew, his hyungs were just worried and concerned. But still, it was absolutely annoying when they acted like this.

"You sure...? Hm, okay." Kyuhyun muttered in a slightly depressed way, grazing his fingers on Changmin's hand. And luckily for them, it went unnoticed. Kyuhyun gave a slightly irritated look before walking of. He could see the look in Changmin's eyes, a look that meant he wanted Kyuhyun to listen to him. Slowly, he left the room.

"...If you want answers, you should stop staring and ask questions." Changmin finally spoke, becoming sick of the stares he was receiving.

"How did you end up with Kyuhyun?" Asked Kibum.

"...Well, we did fall in love." Changmin replied bluntly.

"That's not the answer we expected..." Muttered Eunhyuk.

"It's not the answer anyone expects." Changmin quickly retorted.

"I don't really want to ask questions... I just want to know that you'll take care of our maknae." Leeteuk spoke, Changmin sighed at those words.

"...But I'm younger than him." Changmin reminded his hyungs, the seemed to ignore his statement.

"But you're the one who protects him, right? Or is it the other way around?" Hankyung asked rhetorically.

"No, it's me." Changmin stated.

"Okay, good. You will take care of Kyuhyun then, right?" They asked rhetoricallly, Changmin nodded.

"I will." Changmin mumbled, slightly annoyed.

"...And you won't cheat?" Kangin asked, Changmin gave a nonbelieving expression.

"...No." Changmin replied, Donghae stared silently.

"I hope that late reply wasn't a sign of hesitation." Donghae muttered. Yes, he was childish. But at those rare times, he was mature.

"It wasn't, it was just a late reply."  Changmin reassured his hyung.

"Good." One of them muttered.

"...I can't believe you acted all dramatic just to do that." Changmin groaned, Heechul smiled.

"What? We needed our life to be a little more interesting." Heechul smirked.

"Then go read some fanfiction." Changmin replied.

"I did, but that got boring as well." Heechul spoke bluntly , Changmin sighed. And to be honest, he was sure Kyuhyun knew exactly what was happening and was laughing at him.

"Gosh, just go watch some drama." Kyuhyun muttered, entering the room and approaching the crowd. Well, more like approaching Changmin.

"How long have you been dating?" Asked Yoochun.

"Kyuhyun already told us, 3 years." Donghae answered from the side.

"3 years? Isn't it more like 3 years and 7 months?" Changmin asked rhetorically, turning his head to Kyuhyun and almost forgetting that his other hyungs were right there.

"I just rounded it up." Kyuhyun stated, Changmin gave a twisted look.

"...But then shouldn't it be 4 years?" Changmin questioned, Kyuhyun stared blankly.

"Okay, I rounded it down." Kyuhyun replied. A silence passed with those words. Changmin stared slightly, letting out silent laugh before turning his head and giving a slight smile. And with that, they put their hands out and held each others'.

"Really, look at the atmosphere you created." Kangin said with a slightly annoyed look.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun and Changmin

"Evil maknae unity." Muttered Heechul quietly.

"All of a sudden, you guys are being all lovey dovey!" Ryeowook exclaimed rather loudly.

"Why can't you be nice to me like that? All you do is tease me." Junsu told Yoochun rhetorically.

"Well, Changmin, make sure to treat our maknae like you have for the last 3 or 4 years." Leeteuk finally said, Changmin nodded.

"...Did you set this up?" Changmin asked the giggling Kyuhyun.

"What would you say if I did?" Kyuhyun questioned rhetorically.

"Well, I would get you back for it." Changmin replied with smirk on his face.

"No thanks." Kyuhyun replied, the other gave a twisted expression.

"Since when could you do that?" Asked Changmin.

"Since when I was born." Kyuhyun said. Changmin simply sighed and wrapped an arm around Kyuhyun. How annoying life could be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, hehe, it's not that good. I kind of did 3 different story lines as a draft, but mixed them all together >_<