The Wedding Bell 2

The Wedding Bell 2

PART 5

Till the End of the Day

 

 

 

Day by day, month by month, year by year, Changjo grew up and Ji Yeong’s age became older. So did Teen Top members. Niel and Ji Ah finally married and Hye Ri married again and moved to other city. C.A.P found new hobby. He really liked to paint at his house. Jae Hoon, C.A.P’s son told Ji Yeong that their family got new income because of it,

“We’re lucky! And dad’s painting is pretty famous,” he looked proud.

When Changjo was 25 years old, he introduced his girlfriend to Ji Yeong,

Eomma, this is Mi Na,”

Mi Na was a kind girl. She always helped Ji Yeong at the backyard,

“Changjo told me that you like lily flower,” she said one day when she helped Ji Yeong to plant new flower.

Ji Yeong smiled,

“Yes...”

Mi Na smiled too,

“Me too. I really like lily. Especially lily of the valley. Really beautiful,”

One year later Changjo and Mi Na married. He asked C.A.P to become his best man. Niel and Ricky came too with their wives. Ji Yeong suddenly remembered when Changjo and her married. She really hoped for Changjo to come. Changjo and Mi Na had one daughter. Mi Na suggested giving their baby’s name with Ji Yeong’s name.

“I hope she grow up beautifully like you, mother,” Mi Na said and made Ji Yeong touched. 

Five years later, C.A.P’s wife died. After that, Jae Hoon always came to Ji Yeong’s house and say,

“Aunt Ji Yeong, would you like to come to see appa? Lately he looked really lonely. After eomma died...”

Ji Yeong said yes,

“Of course. I will bring food for you two,”

When she came to C.A.P’s house, Jae Hoon looked really happy,

“Aunt Ji Yeong! Ah, appa will be happy to see you!”

Ji Yeong smiled widely,

“Where’s he? I bring kimbab for you two. Changjo said that my kimbab is the best. You must try it too!”

Jae Hoon laughed,

“Ah, thank you, auntie! Come on, he’s painting right now. Near the lake,”

Ji Yeong followed him. Jae Hoon told her about C.A.P on the way to the lake,

Appa is really a great painter, after music, I thought that he found his happiness through painting,”

Ji Yeong smiled,

“I remember when he gave me one of his masterpieces,”

Jae Hoon smiled too,

“I know about it! Your portrait with uncle Changjo, isn’t it?”

Ji Yeong nodded.

“Yes...”

They found C.A.P near the lake, sat in front of the canvas. Jae Hoon walked to him,

Appa! Auntie Ji Yeong came! She brought us her kimbab!” he said happily.

Surprisingly, C.A.P looked like he didn’t hear it. Jae Hoon repeated his words again and C.A.P still didn’t response. Jae Hoon shrugged,

“He must be fell asleep. He ever like that,”

Then Jae Hoon approache him,

Appa...wake up, Auntie Ji Yeong came...”   

Ji Yeong still remembered how shocked her when Jae Hoon and her found C.A.P died. C.A.P was still young when he died, 53 years old...

 Niel died when he’s 58 years old. Still young too...Until the end of his life, he always liked to see children who have cancer with Ji Ah. And when he couldn’t come to see them, the children came to his house. So he died happily with the children around him.  Ji Ah died 1 year after Niel’s died.

Ricky looked sad and sadder after Niel died. When Ji Yeong came to his house, Eun Ri, Ricky’s wife welcome her with sad face,

Eonni, what I must to do? Ricky speaks rare now...”

When Ji Yeong sat near him, Ricky suddenly looked at her and say,

Aigoo, Ji Yeong~a...”  

Ji Yeong quickly said,

“Ricky, Eun Ri felt worry about you. Please don’t be like this...”

Ricky just sighed,

“I feel so lonely, Ji Yeong...” he said.

“The other members already left us...” he continued with sad face.

“I know...” Ji Yeong answered.

“I hope my time will come immediately. Then I’ll see them all. Niel hyung, C.A.P hyung, L. Joe hyung, Chunji hyung, and finally...Changjo...”

 Ji Yeong was really shocked,

Omo, Ricky...” she didn’t know what to say.

Ricky’s eyes started to wet,

“Why? Then I’ll be together with them. Like we did in the past...”

 “Ricky...” Ji Yeong said slowly.

“I miss them Ji Yeong. I really miss them...Sometimes I never feel he’s died. I mean, Changjo. He’s the one who left us first. Sometimes when I gathered with the other members, I felt he still near us, laughed and smiled together...”

Ji Yeong sighed,

“I understand,”

Ricky looked at the window with red eyes,

“And when I saw your son, my memories of the past seemed repeated...” he continued.

Ji Yeong sat near him,

“Remember when we still a kid? We always played together and you with other members always tease me...” she said.

Ricky suddenly smiled. Ji Yeong was really happy to see it.

“Yes...And you always cried after me tease you,”

Ji Yeong smiled too,

“And Changjo always helped me when I cried. He stopped my tears,”

Ricky smiled widely now,

“At that time, I already guess that he liked you, Ji Yeong~a...He’s the most care with you among us,”

Ji Yeong touched Ricky’s arm,

“Be strong, Ricky...There’s still  Eun Ri, Changjo and me,”

Ricky nodded and smiled once again,

“I know. Thank you so much, Ji Yeong~a...”

One year later, Ricky died. Ji Yeong started to feel how lonely her life.  Changjo felt really sad about her, but whatever he did for her, Ji Yeong started to never smile again...

***