They're Gone!

Criminal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: Riot

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"A-Are you sure he's coming for me?" Daehyun stuttered and Yongguk glanced at him. He could see the infinite amount of fear illuminating from the boy's normally warm brown eyes. Daehyun was scared. He was terrified. For his own life; and he wasn't afraid to admit it, no matter how stubborn he was. There's a point in time when Daehyun knows it's okay to be fearful, to wonder if you're going to die because your own life is being threatened. He knew that moment was going to haunt him forever if he does survive.

But what if he doesn't?

"Don't worry." Jongup said. Daehyun tore his eyes away from Yongguk and looked at Jongup. Zelo was tending to Jongup's scrap on his forehead and Daehyun couldn't help but be surprised. Normally, Zelo wouldn't approach Jongup. Or even look at him. Or speak his name. Heck, Zelo claimed that Jongup was completely out of his heart, mind, and soul. But Daehyun knew he was lying all along.

"We're here for you." Jongup continued and smiled softly.

"Of course we will be." Zelo said calmly and finished tending the older's scrap. "I mean, I'm your friend, hyung. No way in hell would I back out now because of a bad- guy decided to threaten your life. I'm not going to let that slide."

"Neither will I." Yongguk said and they all looked at him. Yongguk sighed and sat down on the bed, letting Daehyun sit up and touch his leg.

"Yongguk...who is he? Who is the guy coming for me? I think I have the right to know..." He said softly and Yongguk glanced at him.

"...Are you sure you want to know?" He asked. Daehyun nodded and looked up when Zelo moved Jongup to a chair next to the bed and sat himself down on the bed.

"I think we all should know. So we know what we're up against." He said. Yongguk sighed softly.

"You're not going to like what you hear--"

"I don't care!" Daehyun interuppted and Yongguk blinked in surprise. Daehyun's eyebrows furrowed to a point. "...I need to know, Yongguk..." Yongguk's eyes darted between Daehyun's, searching the grasping ahold of the emotions visible in those memorizing brown orbs.

"Fine..." He said softly and bit his lower lip a little bit. "As I said before, his name is Choi Jung-hwa. He's the most feared murderer in the entire world. He skills almost in every level and is a master of stealth and being in the shadows." 

"Geez, what is he, a vampire?" Zelo said, rolling his eyes. Yongguk raised his eyes and stared intensely at the younger.

"Yes, he is." He said and Zelo face fell. He stared wide-eyed at Yongguk, like he was a crazy person. "You think I'm joking? How do you think he hasn't gotten caught for his murders? He drinks their blood and leaves nothing on them, not even an ounce of saliva from where his fangs dug into their skin! He leaves nothing behind. So now you know why he's feared." Daehyun gripped the sheets, furrowing his eyebrows.

"S-So..." He stuttered and Yongguk looked at him. "He wants to...drink my blood and kill me?"

"Most likely." Yongguk  said with a slight growl. "But he knows how I feel about you. So, knowing him, he'll use stealth and get you at a time where no one is expecting him to come."

"Like when?" Zelo s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter