Linger

Criminal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2; Linger

 

 

 

 

 

The wind blew in from the open window, the silky white curtains flowing along with it as the warm air filled the neat room. Sunlight poured in, illuminating everything in it's path, and shined brightly. Staticy and slightly loud voices came out from the TV, playing a random K-Drama. The white bed in front of the TV was occupied by an injured, white-haired beauty; who was too busy gazing out of the window and staring at the trees. His hair was slightly messed up, due to the fact he woke up less than an hour ago, and half of the eye-liner was missing from his caramel brown eyes. But there was enough to pop his eyes out a little bit. A small scrap was on his cheek, healing almost done.

Since the incident that happened last night, Daehyun hasn't spoken a word of it, nor a word  about anything in particular. 

Bang Yong Guk was the type of person who wouldn't let people live once he walked away. If he even looked at you, you're dead. No excuses and no chances to beg for your life. But Daehyun just couldn't figure out why out of all of the people Yongguk has murdered and , was he the only one left alive?

That's a question that's wandering around everyone's mind. But Daehyun was more troubled about it than anyone else.

Letting out a sigh, he turned his gaze away from the window and grabbed the remote, flipping through the channels. His thumb paused over the channel arrow button once the News came on. His eyes widened slightly as his picture was displayed when the reporter spoke his name.

"...Jung Daehyun was walking home late one night, coming back from a job that had ended late, when he was encountered by Bang Yong Guk." The female reporter announced, sometimes taking small glances down at the papers she held in front of her. Daehyun slowly lowered his arm, his eyes completely glued on the News. "He was stabbed in the thigh and was reported to the hospital by Moon Jongup and his Uncle, where he was later pronounced alive." Daehyun bit his lower lip, gripping the remote controller hard.

"Even the staff members are shocked at this." The male reporter said, who was sitting next to the female. "I mean, that Daehyun boy will be the front page of Newspapers probably until the end of this month! And that's like 30 days, may I add!"

"We're all baffled to the reason why Daehyun is still alive with such a minor injury--"

", I'm gonna be on ing  crutches for 5 weeks! Minor injury my !" Daehyun yelled at the TV.

"--when Yongguk is fairly famous for killing his victums and leaving no traces."  The female continued with a slight sigh.

"Not that we don't mind a life spared, but seriously...Why is Daehyun alive at this moment? The only person who knows about this, is Bang Yong Guk."

With a groan, Daehyun turned off the TV and tossed the remote to the floor, running his fingers through his hair. If I even dare to step foot outside...it'd be chaotic.

He laid down on the bed, covering his eyes with his hand so no sunlight could burn his tired eyes.

"Still can't see your face."

Yongguk's mocking words from that night lingered throughout his mind, staining his brain like sinful tattoos. He couldn't get Yongguk off of his mind. Not even cheesecake made Daehyun think of something else!

"What's your name?"

Daehyun could picture Yongguk's eyes--dark, angry, luring, and fearless--piercing into his own once again. He could feel Yongguk's hot breathe on his lips the tip of his nose; Yongguk's touch lingering along his skin, sending shivers down his spine.

"Well...Consider yourself lucky, Jung Daehyun...You're still alive."

The deepness of Yongguk's voice sent Daehyun into a complete abliss. Even recalling Yongguk's voice made Daehyun's heart pound in his chest.

For one of the most stupidest reasons, Daehyun suddenly wanted to see Yongguk again. He wanted to hear Yongguk's voice, to feel Yongguk's touch, and taste Yongguk's breathe. Being in Yongguk's prescence was a complete hon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter