06.

kitchen fluff

Baekhyun slowly the hair back of his 'sick' boyfriend, and whispered sweet nothing's into his ear, and pressing his lips to the youngers forehead. "how are you feeling baby?" chanyeol looked up from his hiding place, underneath the covers and blinks his eyelids twice before nodding up at baekhyun, and smiling weakly. "I am yeah, just tired..." he sighed and moved over to the opposite side of the bed, letting baekhyun climb into the still warm unoccupied space and wrpped his arms around him, letting the small, dainty man nuzzle his way into chanyeols , exposed chest. "why are you half chanyeol..." he mumbled into the skin, this caused chanyeol's temperature to go up and a small flush appeared on his cheeks, "because when I got back from practice I was sweating and kyungsoo told me that it'd be better if I rested... And I sleep in my boxers so..." he looked down at baekhyun who seemed to be buying into the fabricated story which was coming straight from his lovers mouth. "ah I see, that makes sense. You weirdo..." he smiled up at chanyeol and moved to press his lips to chanyeols, softly.

 

 

"yixing..." kyungsoo said softly, before standing up and moving swiftly to his lovers arms, he was met by a warm embrace, whos hands then slowly slipped down to the smaller boys waist, and squeezed remarkably tight. "qingzhu what's wrong..." he said slowly into kyungsoo's ear, leaving his lips lingering on his ear. "I missed you...that's all..." he said softly, looking up int his eyes and tilted his head, leaving it leaning on yixings arm. "I'm home now qingzhu..." he smiled shyly and pressed his lips to his forehead...

 

 

 

 

--

oh my god I am so sorry. I have had tones of work to do recently, going back to college and all, and I just haven't had e time to update. Sorry that this is so short but I hope you all like man.

 

<3