04.

kitchen fluff

they were still alone in the dorm by this point... Kyungsoo had finished his magic upon Chanyeol's person and was now cradelling in his arms, chanyeol gazed down at the small boy and placed his lips on his forehead, kissing the skin softly. this caused kyungsoo to stirr and look up at the orange haired giant, then placed a hand on his cheek and slowly moved it upwards, running his delicate fingers through the various strands of hair, then pecked his lips, and rested his arm on the pillow next to chanyeol, their faces only just apart. 

"this is nice..." a third voice commented, kyungsoo's eyes widened. was it yixing? baekhyun? he snapped up and glowered at the intruder, he interrupted his time with chanyeol and that was mean. "i don't know what you mean jongdae.." he kept one hand placed firmly on the pillow next to chanyeol's face, and the other was on his hair, pulling it back from his forehead as jongdae gestured to the scene taking place in front of him. "this, i mean, it's cool, i get it. we're living in 2 seperate dorms together. we're gonna need..." he paused, biting his lip and looking around, waiting for the right word, "release of some..kind.. but you two have yixing and baekhyun. think about how much this will hurt them..." he looked at kyungsoo with a look of disapproval, then to the mass appearing behind him, wrapping his arms around kyungsoo's petite waist and resting his chin in the groove of his collarbone "don't you think we know? jongdae.." chanyeol murmured, pouting slightly, this caused jongdae to roll his eyes and kyungsoo to bite his lip, to refrain from taking the pouting prince right there. right then. he sighed and looked up "i wont tell like...but...just heed my warning..." jongdae said sternly before padding out of the door and before closing it properly turning his head slightly the the left, "learn how to lock a door properly." he added before leaving.

"this has to be a one time only thing chanyeol" kyungsoo said, whilst re-dressing himself as chanyeol layed in his bed, only wearing his boxers, covered by the blanket. before chanyeol could agree, the front foor slammed shut as baekhyun entered the dorm, kyungsoo walked over to chanyeol and placed his hand on his forehead, and then on his own. "hmm..." baekhyun pushed the door open and looked at the sight "oh, kyungsoo! wait. whats wrong..." he rushed over to chanyeol and sat down next to him, running his hand over his chest and pouting "baby..." he leant down and pressed his lips to chanyeol's cheek, furrowing his eyebrows worridly "he's just got a fever thats all baekhyun hyung, dont worry..." kyungsoo bit his lip and patted baekhyun's shoulder reassuringly, then smiled, nodded to chanyeol and left the room.

he could hear the murmured conversation behind the walls, as he slowly slid down the closed door, pressing his hand to his heart and sighing softly. "why..." he looked down at the floor until a familiar pair of feet came into vision and caused him to look up. there he was. yixing. lay. his boyfriend. his lover. his love of his life. the only one for him. he just kept needing to tell himself that.

 

--

sorry if its rubbish i just sat. and wrote. idk. blah. <3 

thank you guys so much for reading ;-; i dont deserve you bc my writing is honestly crap.

shamlessly promoting my best friend's fics. go read SharkBait's exo fics ;a;