01

kitchen fluff

As kyungsoo was perched, delicately, on the edge of the couch, chanyeol slowly slipped his arms around his waist "ayo hyung~" he snickered to himself. kyungsoo just looked at him, "chanyeol that has got so old now, man..." shaking his head, kyungsoo smiled softly at the giant who was clinging to his waist like a newborn child to its mothers chest. "have you eaten?" the younger asked the orange haired lump, who started to nod then blushed and shook his head "I...was going to.." he pouted and this caused a laugh to erupt from kyungsoo's mouth, the high pitched, pixie like noise made chanyeol's ears perk up and the elder smile. "kyungsoooooo~" he whined cutely, blinking quickly and pouting slightly. "yes, chanyeol, my child" kyungsoo said, his eyes closed and a long, drawn out sigh escaping his thick lips. "would you maybe possibly cook for me?" he asked, trying his hardest to attempt as much aegyo as a 183cm tall man with a voice deeper than a catacome could muster up.

 

kyungsoo was tapping his lip, waiting for the water to poil in the pan as chanyeol layed on the sofa, lazily, flicking through the channels and occasionally looking up at the small, daity man in the kitchen. "you sure you don't need my help?" he said half heartedly, to which kyungsoo shook his head and stretched his arms slowly "i'm fine hyung~" this made chanyeol chuckle, "how am i your hyung. you're so much more mature than me..." he pouted before slowly, sliently, slinking into the kitchen, and wrapping his arms around the smaller man's shoulders. "i love it when its just us two...in this dorm..." his breath spread across kyungsoo's ear, making him stiffen and shivver, then turn slightly towards the taller male. "what does that mean chanyeol...?" he whispered, slightly fearing the ultirer movtive that was obviously there. "you'll find out soon enough~" he replied whilst slipping his left hand into kyungsoo's right hand and interlinking the fingers, looking down and squeezing the pale boys skin, then smiles and looks at him with half-lidded eyes, and moves forwards slowly...