Chapter I

Do I like you?

one;

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk didn't know what to do when his manager told him that he was going to be Boa's next dance partner for her song Only One. She had already danced with Yunho and Taemin, and now, it was his turn.

 

Boy, this was going to awkward, was his first thought. Not to mention the immense pressure seeing that the best dancers from his sunbae group, Dong Bang Shin Ki and hoobae group, SHINee were Boa's other dancer partners. Eunhyuk loved dancing, that was no mistake. But, he wasn't too sure about this dance partner thing with Boa. Sure, he was known as one of the best dancers of Super Junior,  hell, maybe even the best but he always figured that his dancing could improve so much more if he had more time to practice. He didn't want to ruin his sunbae, Boa's performance stages. Not to mention that she was his trainee crush...

 

Despite being the same age, Eunhyuk still cannot comfortably call her name and still speaks formerly to her.
Even his hoobaes who are much younger than him are more comfortable with her. Their casual, Boaaa~~ always made him jealous. They had talent, he had thought. How can they befriend someone like Boa and not be awkward? 


Although he had spoken to Boa and interacted with her (for a few times) two years ago with much help from his hyungs and dongsaengs, he hasn't talked to her since. He realised that it would be even more awkward between them due to this fact and so he had questioned his manager: 

Why on earth would he be chosen to become her dance partner?
 

His manager's reply was:

How the hell am I supposed to know? and he was instructed to arrive at the company's dance studio to learn the dance that night.

 

 

That Night 9:00PM

 


Exhausted from his previous schedules, Eunhyuk grumbled as he walked through his company's back doors and headed to the dance studio. He had no energy left from his previous 6-hour recording session of Strong Heart. Shows always took their toll on him. They drained his energy so quickly. As much as he liked being one of the key members who created the laid back atmosphere on the show, he always hoped that recording would end earlier so that he could use his time to practice dancing. Today, however, was one of those days that he wished he could just go back to his dorm and sleep. 

"Sorry, I'm late.." Eunhyuk bellowed as he lazily swung the practice room doors open. Realising that no one was there yet, he didn't bother to switch the lights on, threw his bag on the floor, took off his jacket and headed straight to the couch to sneak in a nap. 


He wondered into dreamland immediately.

 

 

15 minutes later

 

*poke poke poke*

Eunhyuk stirs irritably and murmurs: Go away.

*poke poke poke poke*

The poking doesn't stop and he jerks up, only to find a pair of eyes looking straight back at him. 

......What in the world?

 

 

Right after it was announced that Eunhyuk was to be her next dance partner, she was given another schedule. Dance practice with Eunhyuk. She was ecstatic. She knew how awkward their relationship was and had always wanted an opportunity to become better friends with him since they hadn't talked in ages. 

 Hopefully, our relationship will get better, Boa thought.  He seems to be a decent guy.

 

 

9:15PM

 

Oh , , . Our first meeting in ages and I'm late.Great for "first" impressions. Stupid manager, for taking the long route around town. If you don't know, use your GPS for the name of Lee Sooman. He keeps on yabbering on about all that radioactive crap, Boa cursed as her manager took half an hour just to park the car

"For godsakes, just let me off already" Boa hissed, as she swung the car door open and half-sprinted to the company building. So much for first impressions, she mentally cursed her manager for being such an . Her halted once she had arrived to the practice room. She quickly patted down her clothes and made sure that her hair was neatly tied up, no loose strands and then opened the practice room door. 

Much to Boa's surprise, the practice room was pitch black. Boa let out a sigh of relief and casually walked in the room as she flicked on the lights. She placed her belongings in the corner and began making preparations for the evening. Only when she finished did she realise that she was not alone. In the mirror, reflected a muscular figure laying on the black couch. Her initial reaction was that maybe a burgular had been knocked out previously by someone else and was now unconscious. However, after considering how much money Lee Sooman had put in to hire all those security guards and appliances to prevent this from happening, she decided to take a look before calling anyone.

 

Boa carefully tip toed her way towards the couch, making sure to not let the tiniest sound to prevent the figure from waking up from his or her slumber. She leaned over the couch to get a closer look at the figure and realised it was Eunhyuk. She scanned her eyes over his body and was surprised to see how muscular the guy was. Boa was so used to the image portrayed on television, where s would always complain about how skinny and anchovy-like he was. Yes, he is quite skinny, but he is also ripped as she eyed his bare arm muscles. He probably has defined abdominal muscles as well, she thought. 

 

A sudden urge swept over Boa and she found herself poking Eunhyuk in the arm. She found that it was quite pleasing to do so and continued. This should wake him up, Boa supposed as she eyed his face, taking in the perfection.  He quietly murmurs and she leans in to hear what he was saying. Only to meet a pair of large dark brown eyes directly before her own eyes. 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________



Edited. Comments are appreciated.