Not Again

The Absolute One[s.]

 

Legend for all chapters  

"BOMBSHELLS <3" = Which party is talking. 

BOMBSHELLS <3 = Flashbacks/Memories

'BOMBSHELLS <3' = What the party is thinking.

BOMBSHELLS <3 = Important dates/times/events/clues.

[BOMBSHELLS <3] = Author's Note

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Author's POV 

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Bom's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Zico's POV 

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Eunhyuk's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Luhan's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Lay's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Jonghun's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Mir's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Lee Wan's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Hyungjoong's POV

 


Bom's POV

When I opened my eyes the first thing I saw were pristine white walls and a bunch of electronic equipment keeping my body completely still. A sudden beeping noise seem to radiate from one of the machines, and in no less than 10 seconds my doctor arrived.

 

"Hello Park-Bomsshi. How are you now?" he then pressed a few buttons and I suddenly felt myself able to move a bit.

 

"Ugh a little better but my neck feels like its frozen cold."

 

"Don't worry, that's what's suppose to happen. You're mind seemed to have over-strained itself which caused the shortage." The doctor droned on.

 

"Oh I see..." I then couldn't make sense of what happened after my chat with that familiar person. "Uhm how did I get here?"

 

"I actually don't know, when I asked the nurses who brought you here, they just sighed dejectedly and mumbled out that it was a blonde guy." He sighed dejectedly, I wonder if he wanted to know also...Oh well.

 

'Blonde guy? Hmmm...Luhan has reddish-brown hair so it wasn't him..." Think Bom think...Aghh I can't think this pain hurts. "ACKKKKKKK why does it hurt?! My neck it feels like something is holding on it..." 

 

"Hurt holy good gobbersmackers, that's not suppose to happen yet." He mumbled pushing buttons I couldn't see in the far distance. ' What the hell is exactly happening.' "I have to put you in shut down mode." I wanted to yell, but I feel this numbness soothing me into a lullaby. 

 


 

Zico's POV:

 

I hope that those nurses weren't too surprised in me bringing this the gorgeous girl, seeing her on the street passed out crying in pain because of her neck pulled something in me who knows what still did though. 'Just thinking about her makes me more curious, why did I see electricity?' 

 

Walking along the corridors of this cold business I could hear snarky comments with me being the objective of talk. "That's the heir,I don't know if he will do us good." "Doesn't he look so high and mighty." "Smug is all he is, daddies boy." "I bet he knows nothing of what we do." "Just another pretty boy walking through the building without a purpose." Taking the last step into my fathers office I see him working hard looking over documents.

 

Peeking up he smiled waving me over, this is my father. "Hello son, how are you doing today seems like we haven't been able to see each other in a long time." I could only nod along agreeing, then something caught my eyes it was a picture of Dad with that girl and what seems to be like her family. "What are you looking at there young man?" Don't let him know. "Oh you are looking at the Parks, aren't you?" Damn his sharp eyes.

 

"Neh, can you tell me about them more?" A mischievous smile was growing on his face. "I mean I think that I met her earlier."As I pointed to the younger girl in the picture. 

 

"Oh Bommie? Really where did you meet her?" Making sure my face didn't contort, I looked at her again...'Something makes me draw near her.' "Son, I asked you a question please answer back to me. Don't make your father whine like a child pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee jiiiiihoooooooo." He started acting like a kid.

 

Laughing at him I loved it when he expressed this side, still the lovable dad he is. "We ran into each other and I helped her out, that's about it and left. Really dad I didn't get to formally introduce myself to her, I was in a rush." 'Lies you didn't want to get caught by anyone, well the press they would make her life a living hell. I don't wish that upon anyone.' I could feel his eyes on me.

 

"We will be meeting the Parks today." My eyes widened, confirming in his eyes this was real. "There is no question about it, you have to meet them anyways we do a lot of work with them." Ahhh no wonder. Without anymore words exchanged I walked out. "Don't forget a 4pm today son we will be meeting them! Look your best!" The distant yell echoed down the long hallway. 

 

"Here we go again, bring on the gossip. I can't wait to shut them up." Walking back down those same employees were watching me from head to toe 'Really I'm not a monster so why bother looking at me that way?!' Concentrating on walking out of the building I could sense all of the eyes watching me, trying to analyze my moves. 'Thank you for making me feel like an animal on display.' 

 

"God do you see him...such a cocky kid not even a hello.." "What do you expect he is higher then us normal people." "What a ice prince." "YAH SHUT UP DO YOUR WORK!" My eyes searched for the voice it was a younger girl with a short bob cut, zooming in on her name tag 'Lee Minji, Hoang Secretary, I will say thank you to you later. Now I must re-organize my battles.' Everyone was silent and went back to work after hearing her command.

 

One last push I'm out of that house of gossip, breathing in the air, something caught my eyes. Red-brown hair, bobbing and weaving through the crowd effortlessly. By the voice I knew who it was. "LUHAN HYUNG!!!" I shouted into the crowd then the hair came moving back towards me. 

 

"WOO JIHO!" He screamed right back, good thing it was a crowd of older people, if they were younger we would both be effed. He hugged me tight, 'jeez for a smaller build for a guy you are strong.' "What did I tell you about yelling out my name you babo." Owwww his smacks still hurt. "Anyways let's get some lunch and talk?" Now the both of us were dodging people left and right. 

 

"God, what have been you up to?" He looked at me with a look of 'are you stupid.' Throwing my hands up I laughed. "Jeez I was kidding, but don't you have a schedule today?" He was rocking back and forth to a song 'Don't Cry.' Funny thing is he was crying..."Hyung you are really crying?" Snapping out of his zone he looked at me nodding not ashamed or anything. 

 

"Have you ever experience a forbidden love before?" His voice sounded so vulnerable and scared. I couldn't answer him, thinking about it personally the only thing I have fell in love with is music it was a part of me like my hidden jewelry of a gem.  I shook my head sighing. "I think that I am right now, the ironic part is that I don't even know her name...I just know that her voice is this song we are listening to, and this place it the only place in Korea that I can hear this sweet melodic voice, if you listen to the songs coming through you will hear all the songs of the same voice different voices. Yet there is something so haunting about the voice it me in. A fool to fall in love with a voice over a radio never to know the owner of it. Pathetic isn't it?" The strain in his face and voice, was something off of a fiction messing up his hair he looked at the clock sighing. 

 

Buzzing from my phone notified me that I have to get ready right now, I can't go alone. To hell with it. Pushing my hands on the table with force it startled hyung perfect. "Stop mopping around come with me to meet this family, I'm sure appa will be happy to see you again seeing as he loves you as a son also. I bet his misses your aunts cooking too." He shot me a glare when hearing aunty, but smiled probably because now he has something to do. "We better hurry and get ready we are going to meet them soon. The Parks." 

 

"Why does that last name pull at my heart..."Mumbling hyung  I will agree with you there.

 

2 and 1/2 hours till I meet Bom I presume.

 

We both went to the private mall only the more wealthy knew of, as soon as the both of us stepped out of the car the 3 workers came to us to the mall, they were there in a flash younger girls,well one seemed older their hair color ranged from orange to blond interesting.

 

"Sirs follow us, so we have been informed that you Mister Woo might have brought a friend  in this case we have two rooms for the both of you just in case you did bring a friend for shopping." The brunette calmly said as the two younger girls left her side in different direction. "What are the both of you looking for?"

 

"I want something simple, but eye catching. Just something nice not too fancy or anything."  Luhan spoke without looking at the girl while he was checking his phone, a sudden smile came across his face. Weird, I will ask later.

 

"Ditto for me." The girls left us alone. "Hyung what are you smiling at?" He put up a picture of him and Yixing Hyung. 

 

"He is keeps us together when we are just to cocky of ourselves, he is humble and a gentleman in all regards."  He spoke smiling at the photo, well now I see that he is still the same hyung I have known all these years.

 

[Zico's Bottom left. Luhan's Left upper corner]
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"These two are just right thank you girls, now you can go off to do something else we will take over the rest. Have a great day." They nodded walking away but one of them stared a bit longer at hyung.  'Was there something behind her looking at him, no I shouldn't be thinking about that, focus on meeting this mysterious Park heiress.' 

 

I am now wondering what is to come for me, nothing can really be 100 % unless there was a fail safe button on her or the meeting we are going into. So this just mean it's in the air on what's to come.


Park Bom's Pov:

 

3 hours earlier

 

"What do you mean appa, you want me to meet Mister Woo now again? I thought that I did when I was younger, I see no need to see him again right now...I am booked on seeing clients, so if not as a client, but...Fine I will get ready then and be prepared to see the Woo's again. Wait I'm meeting there son also, you are kidding me right?" Pictured flooded into my brain, like it was just yesterday when I met the Woo's but never saw there son's....

 

'You know what that means right? The chip is being rude and won't let you see the past unless something triggers it.' Bunny? Cat? When did those two come? o-o they are super cute though. As I was about to reach for them they ran off...

 

Bzzzzzt that noise comes too soon. 

 

APPA PARK: My daughter makes sure to look nice, it's the first time you will be seeing them in a long time. 

 

I might as well get ready shouldn't I? Ahhh I will go to where Cl, Minzy, and Dara work. They have never done me wrong with outfits. 

 

Shortly arriving there they were smiling waiting for me, I called ahead of time.

 

"Unniiieeeee you are here finally, we all missed you!!" These three never disappoint me in greetings. Hugging them we all went merrily on our way to look for clothing.

 

"So tell us what's this special occasion for?" Feigning innocent I looked at them shrugging my shoulders.

 

"Kidding my appa wants me to meet old family friends for the first time in a long time, so I have to look presentable. I came here for that, since you have never done me wrong in the past for outfits." As if on cue Cl took me to the back room where the staff only bring special costumers for  the latest in clothing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Going through all the clothing nothing really caught my attention until the last simple pink dress. That was it, going in to try it on like a glove molding to me perfection was the feeling. 

 

"So what do you think girls?" Their reaction priceless all of them had the same O_O with :O mouths shapes. 

 

"It suites you so well, oh my gosh."  I smiled feeling really beautiful in this dress. 

 

"I will take this then girls, thank you once again for the clothing. I love you all, we will hang soon arasso?" They nodded smiling, as I went on my way to pay for the dress.

 

A sudden familiarity hit me seeing a smile light up on someones face. Wait idols don't usually come at this time, specially rock stars... 

 

High school:

 

 

"YAH BOM why don't you try for the lead your voice is something that's heard every once in a life time." Our senior class president advised. 

 

"No I can't possibly do that really I mean look I would be taking everyone elses chance away then, plus I don't think that I would make it through anyways have you seen what I look like?" His eyes grew wide and he sighed. "D-don't look at  me like that Jungsoo-ah I mean oppa...." Truth is I am really a chicken when it comes to these things.

 

"Come on Bommie...Your voice is so different it makes people pay attention to you." Jonghun....He never really spoke to me before this incident... "We have known each other forever now, I know this is the first maybe even the last time we speak to each other, but people need to hear your voice it's a gift..Don't ever back down because of how fearful you think others might judge you..Everything you need is in your own will and passion...." Then he went all silent again, it's like I put a curse on him...

 

"Alright I will do it, but you Jonghun must play the guitar then if I make it. I won't be doing this alone." He nodded smiling, honestly thinking about it he was a kind soul with a sincere heart, why didn't I see this earlier, or was I too engrossed with my studies and knowing the right people to not see this..

 

"Then it's settled the both of you will work together for this show. We are going to do a more modern version of Monster giving it a rock/rnb vibe and the two of you will just to swell I can just see by the talent that you both exuberate." Ahhh his tenacity was something to be reckoned with Jungsoo oopa this will be the one I will always remember.

 

"Alright then I look forward working with you Jonghun." All he did was nod parting into his own way...

 

 

To think that this man from our high school years really did make it as rock star, I looked at him one last time then that's when it I caught his gaze and he was me. Right now all I can really do is meekly smile at him seeing as my time constraints stink, I do wish to talk to him again,it's not allowed in the mean time. Schedule must keep to it, glancing once more my feet lead my way out.

 

"Appa I will be there soon, deh I am ready." This old man of mine doesn't trust that I will meet them huh? Mean, oh well he does know his own daughter pretty well. 

 

"Makeup? Check. Hair? Check. Purse? Check. Phone? Check. Shoes? Check. Phone? Check...wait oh wait check. Everything is set then, time to impress again hwaiting to me!" Pumping myself on I made it to appa earlier then expected oh well, I like to be early so it's normal.

 

"Yah yah yah, noooo damn people put it in the right spot!" There he goes always a perfectionist as well as over caring on what others think. "Nooo this has to be perfect, I get to see my old friend today I want to impress not seem like a digress in my work field..." Imagining his arms flailing everywhere I couldn't help but to laugh, then the door swung open like  a magnet he knew it was me. "Baby girl come come, look at what I did." Gosh sometimes this old man is too cute. 

 

I was really at an awe seeing that he did change the whole rooftop into something special. 'That's my father and I love him. ' A  pain shot through me, but I can't show it to him.... God this pain hurts so bad, it always does this if I am connected to a person I don't really recall. I wish that I would already, I don't want to be in this torture anymore. 'Someone help me.' NO, I mustn't ruin this for appa..must hold in the pain.

 

 

 


 

Author's Corner

Aishime: To my dongsaeng - I'm planning to make the both of us able to turn into different kinds of animals; if that's okay with you. By transforming that's how we are able to spy on her possible soul mates :).

Chaliena:Unnie arasso understood. -coughs-Mianhae I have been sick T.T -deep bows- sorry. I plan to have an extra long update after unnie's update.

Zico:Are you going to be okay?

Luhan: Yeah are you- hugs Chaliena- 

Eunhyuk: I am stealing her since I am not in this yet. -tries to snatch Chaliena-

Kris: DENIED. MINE BYEEEOM - steals Chaliena away-

Bom: Uhmmm we shall continue this later for now, please subb, add, the girls and enjoy the story. While the cast goes and gets one of our authors away from Kreasseeeeeee. -laughs-