I'm the stranger who has always been there with you.

The Absolute One[s.]

 

Legend for all chapters  

"BOMBSHELLS <3" = Which party is talking. 

BOMBSHELLS <3 = Flashbacks/Memories

'BOMBSHELLS <3' = What the party is thinking.

BOMBSHEELS <3 = Important dates/times/events/clues.

[BOMBSHELLS <3] = Author's Note

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Author's POV 

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Bom's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Zico's POV 

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Eunhyuk's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Luhan's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Lay's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Jonghun's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Mir's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Lee Wan's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Hyungjoong's POV

 


Lay's Pov

 

'Am I really going to talk to her, after all these years? But..but I haven't talked to her ever before seeing as I have always been in the background never really wanting to voice up my feelings or saying anything against others...Maybe it's time."

"I'm Yixing, young miss." 'The fack really young miss?! I know my angels name,mouth why must you trick me so?!' She smiled looking at me, her smile makes my stomach go wild with feelings. 

I couldn't help it, knowing that I looked at her for a bit of time. "Your name why does it ring a bell in me, do I know you from somewhere?" Her movements are still the same. 'God I am such a stalker.' "Zhang Yixing...."My name, I could see the shock on her face. " You're from SM. A singer as well as a Chinese heir." Toché she moved quickly, now her facial details could be seen.

"My god you are gorgeous....." Her eyes widened. 'Oh shoot monkeys,did I really just say what I think I said. Smooth move Yixing.' She just smiled getting closer, her movements seem a bit more stiff. I don't remember her like that, she was fluid, now it seems she is a bit frozen. 

"What are you trying to do, kill me with your looks sir? Lay right?" The words stung me as I could hear that she felt it also, familiarity rang throughout the tone. Clutching her head she looked up in the sky, a long tear slipped out of her eyes. "It hurts so much...." She was in the middle of the ground holding onto her head, I wanted to help her... So much, but then something pushed me out of the way...

Watching closely I could sense something was around us, helping Bom...Yet, the feeling of be frozen to the ground was all over me the cool air hit me and I could feel again. 'What in the hell is this feeling, and why has this happened again?'

"Are you okay?" Don't lie to me, she nodded a yes. Not listening I went over to her against my better judgment helping her up. Then out of nowhere I was swept away from her. "What the frick was that?" I can feel it in the air, something is going on here. Blinking I caught a fast glimpse at Bom..'My god she is an angel.' 

"Honestly I don't think that it's going to be wise to have you around me, you are very much sought after so please. Don't say such sweet words to me, I just am a humble servant to my fans,friends,colleagues, and acquaintances." Mumbling as she walked away...I wanted to run to her, yet again I was stopped this time it was the fans..

Her body soon had blended into the crowd flawlessly and now she is gone, just as the wind blows the moment Park Bom took shape in being a part of my life, I knew something was going to happen. Still I can't go after her...'DAMNIT' 

 

Author's POV

Before Bom could fall on the floor, a few corner's south, one man at the sidewalk and a crowd of women were flocking him. From the way he strided in the group it did show that he was used to it, and tolerated every little squeal and random 'please have my children' quotes.

Once he finally caught the sight of the pair, he was about to dismiss his attention to them, when he suddenly saw an odd spark come off the lady's back, which then was followed by a puff of smoke coming from her neck. The crowds of fan girls then adoringly watched the famous man run off.

 

Kim Hyunjoong's POV

'Sparks?! and Smoke!' I then ran over to the odd duo, and just grabbed hold of the fainted lady. When I looked at the young man he seemed like his eyes were just still.

"Let's go lady, this guy won't be of help to you." I said loudly.

'Aish these guys makes me sick' I then make sure to glare at the guy who just stood gawking at her. With both arms I carried the fainted girl and started yelling at the crowds around us to move.

"Ugh not again!" he huffed in annoyance and started yelling at the crowds once more, when they seemed to have followed him. "It's going to be a long walk to the hospital, so just hold on. Okay?" he then told the female stranger as if she could really hear him.

 

Hospital

Choi Jonghun's POV

Walking around the hospital halls,  I felt frustrated with today's events; I just couldn't make a new song for our group and both Hongki-hyung and Song-hyung had gotten into another little fight that caused the both of them to sprain their ankles. So now I have to bring both of those big babies here.

"I told you that you should have just let me take care of the Playstation 3."

"Whatever hyung, either way you destroyed the PS3 and our ankles."

"Ei Jonghun call up our manager and tell them that we'll be late for the rehearsal."

I then just laughed at how silly they were. Then something caught my attention. Korea's Poster Boy, Kim hyunjoong running around while being flocked with nurses, with an unconscious lady in his arms. Though the whole scene itself was quite interesting, my eyes were glued on the person in his arms...I think I've seen her before.

 

"Hey isn't she familiar?" Song quipped as he was looking at where Choi Jonghun's line of vision was.

"She is?"

"Ah! Lee Park Bom! The girl that you used to like when we were still in high school."

"Hush! Not so loud!" the composer then covered his friend's mouth as he was feeling the nurses watching them and pointing out his apparent blushing face."

 


Author's Corner

ChalienaRose: -smirks looking at all the male cast- Well well well, aren't you all dashing. -smiles at Bom unnie- Soooo Bommie unnie, what do you think of all of our male cast now?

Bom:.........-eyes widen at the male cast-

Aishime: I hope that you like them.

Bom: -just nodds shyly-

Luhan:WHY AR...-gets cut off with a quick hug from Chaliena,silencing him-

ChalienaRose:Not your chapter,shhhh you.-giggles- Aishime unnniiiiieeeee did I mention you are are are soooo cuteeeeeeeee-squeals from the cuteness- you being a kitty it's just gahhh. Here I am a bunny, but like 0-0 it's lace ears but oh well, and umm pierced xD I don't think that I have seen another bunny with piercings in the world-throws hands in the air- Oh and hello other guys ^^ I'm ChalienaRose it's an honor to be working with you all. -smiles-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aishime: waaaaahhhhh cute d > u < b!!!!!!

Bom: O_O WAH YEPPUDDA! -crushes Chaliena in a hug- OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO

 OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO

Why are you soo cute?!?! 

ChalienaRose:-tilts head to the side blushing-pffft, nope both unnies got that over me. ^^ Besides it's about you and your men kekeke.- smiles innocently.- I love both my unnies <3 

I give this hand off to my Aishimie unnie it's her turn. -in a hush tone from the cast-Oh and unnie what should we do about our powers? I still don't know for sure on what I should do, and well where to get another poster for us from. I mean I can change like a chameleon, but that's odd a bit right? -shrugs-oh well for now it's all yours for the taking unnie.

Aishime: Dongsaengie I started the next chapter a bit, but its your turn now =^.^=